Halo-maxxing

DrakkoTheMogger

DrakkoTheMogger

Iron
Just think about it. If you have atleast a couple of halos you're a pussy magnet. If you have social media halo and height halo for example you're gonna be an ultimate pussy eater. That's how guys like Ryan Gosling and Michael B Jordan are a considered "Hot" by women even though their psl is normie tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Whitepill_Saint
I agree

goez hand in hand with socialmaxxing - nichemaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, hardestmfintheroom, m0ss26 and 3 others
Just think about it. If you have atleast a couple of halos you're a pussy magnet. If you have social media halo and height halo for example you're gonna be an ultimate pussy eater. That's how guys like Ryan Gosling and Michael B Jordan are a considered "Hot" by women even though their psl is normie tier.
yeah I agree

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
no way you need to have a good social standing to be seen as hot? Absolutely ground breaking information

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and Whitepill_Saint
or maybe youve spent too much time on this forum and cant comprehend the fact that ryan gosling and michael b jordan have attractive faces even tho they dont have giga chad jaws and hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and Whitepill_Saint
Greycel finds out that being ultra famous NT actor makes you significantly more attractive 😱😱😱

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Whitepill_Saint
or maybe youve spent too much time on this forum and cant comprehend the fact that ryan gosling and michael b jordan have attractive faces even tho they dont have giga chad jaws and hunter eyes
Michael B Jordan literally looks like a normie jacked 6’ black guy jfl

F05F842A 714D 4F0B 9058 F0F3B3428F89

• JFL
JoinedNov 13, 2023
odd future lol GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and m0ss26
  • JFL
100% agreed

4 years ago I dated a stacey-lite being short and MTN but I had like 3k followers and all the girls wanted me only because my ex and social media were my halo

after my ex left majority of girls unfollowed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Whitepill_Saint and DrakkoTheMogger
I could say the same. I can guarantee that I've seen this forum years b4 you. anyway fuck yourself
cope I'm into this shit thanks to Indigenous Swiss if you even know who he is

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
Just think about it. If you have atleast a couple of halos you're a pussy magnet. If you have social media halo and height halo for examplqe you're gonna be an ultimate pussy eater. That's how guys like Ryan Gosling and Michael B Jordan are a considered "Hot" by women even though their psl is normie tier.
Best halos are height, eyes, dick, body, hair and popularity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger and Whitepill_Saint
I'm a low ltn and he mogs me to Kingdom come and back he's a mtn
Hate to break it to you but if you're mogged by him It's Over your prob subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800