HANDMAXING THREAD

W

winkk

Iron
so before i actually get into examining how to hand max let me go over first why its important how it can could help you ascend or get laid.

i later had a conversation with these girls and they were full on simps like literary simps. acting super submissive and other stuff like fast replies and i got nasty pic out of some of them later.

but hands and arms are a very small part of your body even if your have a good hand? if have a truecel how could you ascend? i think you could use it indirectly use it for states maxing post pics of your hands on instagram. to reach more female followers and females attention and then later dm those females and see if you can get a date. i posted a pic of my hands and i went from like 49 followers to 64 followers in one day.

1.SKIN CARE

this is actually the most important thing. thats could help you make your hand attractive. honestly if you don't got good skin on your hand nothing else will matter. you can have the biggest most veinest hands but if you don't have this your hands will still be ugly. but if you have good skin and nothing else your hands can still be seen very attractive.

as you can see dispet these hands being big or veiny they are still unattractive.

so tip one.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
FUCK I POSTED THIS BEFORE I COMPPETED BY MISTAKE

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 14543
HOW DO I DELTED IT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
No hands for your face (except the surgeon's).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AlwaysHaveQuestions, noodlelover and 4 others
No hands for your face (except the surgeon's).
“The hand that reaches from the grave to grip your throat is the strong hand you want on the wheel.”

god damn what a fuck up

post pics of your hands on instagram. to reach more female followers and females attention
That’s exactly how it works
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
:feelsgood:

Tag me when ur done

Tag when finished.
Genuinely curious about this one, also do you think forearms help?

@winkk where is the thread?

Bruh where is the rest of the thread @winkk :feelswat:

Welp this shit ain't being finished :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
Finish your thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Real