[HAPPENING] KIM JONG UN HAD FUCKING HEART SURGERY HE MIGHT DIE

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken

N. Korea will get overtaken by some fucking trained killer general former dog of Kim, fuck this could be good or bad but def. happening, hope he dies tbh and world gets nukes, we the neetcels will mog when all the chads and normies are deformed from the radiation

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Deleted member 4671
Lmfao, fat ass.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 3612
South Korean officials say this isn't true. Lots of conflicting reports at the moment. We'll just have to wait and see.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Kim Jong un was one of the things to happen to that country. The previous governors were doing some dark shit with the country

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 4671
a morbidly obese man is on his deathbed with heart problems, quelle surprise

NO NO

UMMMMM

UHHHH

NOT YOU

I MEANT HIM

UHHHH

BEING FAT IS OKAY I DIDNT MEAN IT

ANY BODY SHAPE IS BEAUTIFUL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Capture

NO NO

UMMMMM

UHHHH

NOT YOU

I MEANT HIM

UHHHH

BEING FAT IS OKAY I DIDNT MEAN IT

ANY BODY SHAPE IS BEAUTIFUL
bro u got a fucking problem, don't talk to me, tired of u throwing shade tryna shadowdiss me yeah im fat suck my asshole I'm depressed i think about suicide every fking day go fuck urself

bro u got a fucking problem, don't talk to me, tired of u throwing shade tryna shadowdiss me yeah im fat suck my asshole I'm depressed i think about suicide every fking day go fuck urself
Yo chill bro Fr

Issa joke. Shiiiet.

You legit posted a thread about fat ass Kim jung un, and how he needs heart surgery, you did this to yourself.

I been a supporter if you since lookism.

Who cares about him anyways? He's just a truecel coping with power and politics.

hope his replacement is dark triad warlord who bombs the whole planet

Lmfao this nigga so sensitive fr, why you even on this site then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back