Happy birthday

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I didn't want to make this post but I ended up not being able to resist.

My princess oneitis Tee and me casually wee born on 5th of April jfl. I'm very sad, I miss her so bad that my hurt crumbles.

I don't want to know what she's doing, i dont wanna think about anything whatsoever. She didn't send a text which she should have jfl.

I tried to forget this by sleeping with someone else but after once we were done she said she had to leave. So here i am, spending it alone at home.

Many terrible things happened today but its ok, nothing I can do.

I still miss her so sooooo bad. I'd give my life to be with her but it seems impossible for many reasons and maybe the best for me is distance.

I'm so so so in love fuck... None can fill up that space...

Btw i didn't receive even one single call from anyone, no messages, nothing. I don't exist. But I'm used to it, I'm used to this. I own my life

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate, Darkstrand and 4 others
I didn't want to make this post but I ended up not being able to resist.

My princess oneitis Tee and me casually wee born on 5th of April jfl. I'm very sad, I miss her so bad that my hurt crumbles.

I don't want to know what she's doing, i dont wanna think about anything whatsoever. She didn't send a text which she should have jfl.

I tried to forget this by sleeping with someone else but after once we were done she said she had to leave. So here i am, spending it alone at home.

Many terrible things happened today but its ok, nothing I can do.

I still miss her so sooooo bad. I'd give my life to be with her but it seems impossible for many reasons and maybe the best for me is distance.

I'm so so so in love fuck... None can fill up that space...

Btw i didn't receive even one single call from anyone, no messages, nothing. I don't exist. But I'm used to it, I'm used to this. I own my life

Happy birthday day bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Happy birthday

• +1
@PenileFacialSurgery I thought that the fact we were born on the same day was a sign from the universe saying that we were meant to be together but it's fucking OVER for now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Forget her nigga shes just one slut of million others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I just want my oneitis idc about the rest :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • +1

"My princess oneitis Tee and me casually wee born on 5th of April jfl. I'm very sad, I miss her so bad that my hurt crumbles."

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LOW T POSTING

OP INJECT T ASAP OR ROPEMAXX

• +1
INB4 DIDNT READ

• +1
I just want my oneitis idc about the rest :feelsbadman:
Same but there's no point on reproach given the problems we had. It'd be over again.
"My princess oneitis Tee and me casually wee born on 5th of April jfl. I'm very sad, I miss her so bad that my hurt crumbles."

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LOW T POSTING

OP INJECT T ASAP OR ROPEMAXX
What else am I even supposed to do or say tbh? Other than its over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
@PenileFacialSurgery I thought that the fact we were born on the same day was a sign from the universe saying that we were meant to be together but it's fucking OVER for now.
Sad shit man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Happy birthday bro:) fuck dat hoe hope you feel better

• +1