@harrierdubois is legit one of the most nicest users

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
I have never seen @HarrierDuBois having beef with anyone or him insulting anyone either racially or as a joke . Legit one of the nicest users .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel, Piratecel, becomingnearperfect and 22 others
There is no point in negativity.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: midlatinocel, Piratecel, becomingnearperfect and 21 others
There is no point in negativity.
Lets breath Mikhel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, becomingnearperfect, Flanked and 13 others
I have never seen @HarrierDuBois having beef with anyone or him insulting anyone either racially or as a joke . Legit one of the nicest users .
He still has time to catch up: looksmax hasn't destroyed his mental state yet... wait a few more years :feelshehe:

PS. Plus he is 6'3. He is here just to kill time and troll incels. His life must be quite good :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, zura and 5.5psl
who

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
He still has time to catch up: looksmax hasn't destroyed his mental state yet... wait a few more years :feelshehe:
Can't really re-break something already broken.
PS. Plus he is 6'3. He is here just to kill time and troll incels. His life must be quite good :feelsokman:
It is not.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Artemis and 5.5psl
He is mean to me, he derails my threads and marginilizes my struggles

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, try2beme, Deleted member 29155 and 8 others
He is indeed nice but he should stop sucking off Chico 24/7.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
Cope he has beef with me

• Hmm...
He is the overthinking hooper

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29167, The Grinch and 1 other person
She***

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 29155, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
I love women of all races as long as they look good. Looks>>>
yeah but 30% of swedish women look good while 0.1% of black women do. i can agree though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Deleted member 30432 and 5.5psl
Conflict aversion - Jewish trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Debetro, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
Conflict aversion - Jewish trait
I am not conflict averse, I always stand my ground, I just see no point in actively antagonizing people.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement @HarrierDuBois.

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and HarrierDuBois
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement @HarrierDuBois.
Racism is an insult towards the creation of God, so is sexism, so is all form of hate. Let hatred leave your heart.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, Piratecel, becomingnearperfect and 5 others
He is nice now but he used to be a very violent man in the streets of Stockholm. He is now repenting for his crimes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
He is nice now but he used to be a very violent man in the streets of Stockholm. He is now repenting for his crimes.
Yes, I have atoned for my crimes and buried all my hatches. I am tired of pretending to be bad, I enjoy being kind.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and LooksOrDeath
yes he is a laid back forum mc

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Yea @HarrierDuBois is a really nice guy never saw him say anything negative on org or slopworld

• +1
I don't like how he always types in fully formed sentences and uses periods and proper grammar and everything. Something unnerving about it when he does it that I can't quite put my finger on, even though its perfectly normal when others do it. I wish I could say more

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell, Deleted member 25938, 5.5psl and 3 others
yes he is a laid back forum mc
You are an underrated user, not many posts but your presence is strong in every one of them.

• Love it
Reactions: Obito
I don't like how he always types in fully formed sentences and uses periods and proper grammar and everything. Something unnerving about it when he does it that I can't quite put my finger on, even though its perfectly normal when others do it. I wish I could say more
I apologize for not being as flawed as you expected.

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Sprinkles
@
HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois always gives off forum main character aura. We are all side characters in his ascension, once he ascends. Looksmax.org is gone for good.

• So Sad
  • Woah
@
HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois always gives off forum main character aura. We are all side characters in his ascension, once he ascends. Looksmax.org is gone for good.
I don't want to be responsible for the fall of Rome, I stay out of obligation, this is my herd to keep safe, to teach, to cherish.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
its less about a flaw. it is more like if Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal from the eponymous TV show (2013-2015) were turned into a forum character, but with the borderline psychotic desire for particularity manifesting less in culinary matters and more in communicative ones, and of course without the chiseled looks, stoic disposition, and sense for overarching organization. When I read his posts I think of a more dillentatish, affected, forced version of him, especially of that famous scene of him cooking from the TV show.

Basically, if I had to guess which user was most likely to become a sophist adhd cannibal as a result of their chronic inceldom, it would be Harrier du Bois. anyone who types that way and is not also a chad cannot be trusted. I only trust chads with good grammar. Even when I type a good post, I deliberately throw in a few mistakes here and there as to not look like I'm psychotic. @vanillaicecream

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cancercell and HarrierDuBois
its less about a flaw. it is more like if Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal from the eponymous TV show (2013-2015) were turned into a forum character, but with the borderline psychotic desire for particularity manifesting less in culinary matters and more in communicative ones, and of course without the chiseled looks, stoic disposition, and sense for overarching organization. When I read his posts I think of a more dillentatish, affected, forced version of him, especially of that famous scene of him cooking from the TV show.

Basically, if I had to guess which user was most likely to become a sophist adhd cannibal as a result of their chronic inceldom, it would be Harrier du Bois. anyone who types that way and is not also a chad cannot be trusted. I only trust chads with good grammar. Even when I type a good post, I deliberately throw in a few mistakes here and there as to not look like I'm psychotic. @vanillaicecream
I have been compared to Mads Mikkelsen before since we share a similar phenotype. Also I am as far away from psychopathy as humanly possible, empathy is one of my strongest forces. As for the looks level I am mediocre but many claim I have a god tier base or outlier base so it's a matter of time and effort until I will become something from my wildest dreams.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I have been compared to Mads Mikkelsen before since we share a similar phenotype. Also I am as far away from psychopathy as humanly possible, empathy is one of my strongest forces. As for the looks level I am mediocre but many claim I have a god tier base or outlier base so it's a matter of time and effort until I will become something from my wildest dreams.
Thank you for the rejoinders. I feel a little better tbh since you did not put a comma after the "Also" in the second sentence

False alarm everyone

• +1
Thank you for the rejoinders. I feel a little better tbh since you did not put a comma after the "Also" in the second sentence

False alarm everyone
My mistake. I wrote it hastily, should have been more perceptive.

im very nice user so stop coping

• Woah
im very nice user so stop coping
Two things can be true at once. If you want to have the spot of most nice I'll let you have it, I want everyone to be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Two things can be true at once. If you want to have the spot of most nice I'll let you have it, I want everyone to be happy.
you are nordic prettyboy with normal height. Im subhuman slav midget rotter. Lookspill again. If I had looks, I'd have been nice aswell

• Hmm...
  • JFL
If you wanna see one more nice user, take a look in the mirror

• Love it
you are nordic prettyboy with normal height. Im subhuman slav midget rotter. Lookspill again. If I had looks, I'd have been nice aswell
I am not attractive but I like being kind.

I don't like swedes for obvious reasons, but @HarrierDuBois gets a pass

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • Hmm...
that nigga sounding like an AI chat bot with his formal ahhh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and HarrierDuBois
He hates me.