Serious Has anyone actually watched this video?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

This tranny made a video about incels and it’s got 3 million + views
This is my second time trying to watch it but I couldn’t get past 3 minutes this creature is seriously disturbing and creepy especially it’s voice, it makes me wanna jump off a bridge

Can someone tldr

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Silver
1.) Alana invented the incel meme.
2.) Thinks that "incel" only refers to a fringe online culture and isn'tt representative of a part of a growing problem that many heterosexual men are facing.
3.) Points to three mass murders over the last 6 years meme even though there have been just as many transgender mass shooters recently also, but I doubt he'll she'll address those.

Didn't bother to watch the rest of the video. It's garbage.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
1.) Alana invented the incel meme.
2.) Thinks that "incel" only refers to a fringe online culture and isn'tt representative of a part of a growing problem that many heterosexual men are facing.
3.) Points to three mass murders over the last 6 years meme even though there have been just as many transgender mass shooters recently also, but I doubt he'll she'll address those.

Didn't bother to watch the rest of the video. It's garbage.
I was foolish to expect anything more
So this is the perception 3 million + people has because of this creatures strawman

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
Damn, 3 million. Soo many incel-haters for so few people in the incelosphere. Ridiculous

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
Did not watch, but I read some of the comments and I always cage at normies who claim to be 'former incels'.
So what changed? You're getting laid on a regular basis all of a sudden? jfl
Nah, I think normies just think the definition of incel is automatically woman-hater lol, and not what it actually stands for

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
try as they may they cant suppress their male vocal cords

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
IMG 20201213 164144 057

D

Deleted member 1100

Zephir
Did not watch, but I read some of the comments and I always cage at normies who claim to be 'former incels'.
So what changed? You're getting laid on a regular basis all of a sudden? jfl

These people try to associate the word incel with misogyny. This way they don't have to address reality.

"Oh, I stopped being a misogynist. Therefore, I'm no longer incel!"

Users who are viewing this thread