Has anyone been to a filled rock venue and seen alt goth bands play?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I'm asking this question in the title because last night i went to a venue to see one of my favorite bands w/ 2 openers. and one thing i noticed is there was a lot of heavier, fatish, long hair ogre maxxed short dudes with FINE skinny alt girls on their hips. I was like, wtf. It was a running theme through out the venue. Sure, there were good looking skinny guys or sort of normie guys. But the ogremaxxed guys that looked like ron jeremy had the finest girls there. what the actual fuck? There was one right next to me.
This girl was taller than her man cause she was wearing goth platform boots, and yet i was still taller than her, she had this pale skin, a bob haircut black of course and heavy eyemake up, when the music started she moved with her shoulders and hips, it was hypnotizing. Her boyfriend though was a nearly a spitting image of Ron Jeremy with long black hair. Although this guy was a little lighter in weight than ron.

He wasn't the only one, as i said it was a running theme of these goth girls with these dudes that would be considered 2s and 3s here. I mean, one dude even had a NFL browns jersey on, at a fucking goth show and he was obese still had a goth chick with him. The other guy of note wasn't note worthy for his looks but the fact he was clearly a country dude, Came in jeans, a sweat shirt, a backwards hat, sort of looked like a rural/country Eminem, he was even dipping tabacco but him and his girl knew all the songs lol which was kinda funny.

anyways, what the fuck is up with that?:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 17768
JFL at this thread. JFL at america.

just be her type theory dude, its so simple. psl is cope, NT is cope, status is cope, money is cope, women just have types and incels are bottom % subhumans

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime