Has anyone considered living in a van?

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
I want to literally live in the back of a van because my living costs would be insanely low. I will only do it for a few years until I can buy a house but I think it's definitely worth it because when you rent an apartment you're just wasting money which you won't get back ever again. When you own a house the value will increase and you can sell it for profit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, amorfati and SkinjobCatastrophe
If you are an incel living in a van, then you would be looked as a child molester and get a police called on you

If you are a chad living in a van, you would be looked as an edgy and interesting guy with a unique lifestyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, Stevensmithgerard, Zeta ascended and 19 others
i thought this section is money making and success. not being a broke fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, amorfati, Deleted member 11758 and 8 others
Depends on what type of van. Merc Sprinter=Terachad. Anything American like a Chrvy or Ford =child molester.

• JFL
Reactions: grimy and Patient A
cant you just keep living with your parents?

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and amorfati
Sounds fun tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
it's good and bad ig, if you owned a home or apartment you could get robbed and like you mentioned you won't have to pay rent, but there are alot of other inconveniences, where will you shower ? where will you cook ? etc.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I think it would be ok until you realize all the shit you cant do. Nowhere you can even sit down and have a meal, you can maybe cook stuff but you cant do much other than get a gas burner hot plate, and if you want to have a fridge youd need some other power source. No sink with running water, no shower, no table to sit at.

Truck drivers have the advantage of driving that massive truck that can easily hold a bunch of shit and a huge battery that you can connect a fridge and lights to, but you cant do that with a regular van. Youd have to spend a whole bunch of money outfitting it with stuff, otherwise youd just be living in a metal van with no heat or ac when you arent driving, no consistent electricity, and no room beyond just enough to sleep in.

You could definitely do it and I think it would even be a little better than living in some shitty ghetto apartment but it wouldnt be enjoyable at all

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Image 2021 06 21 024030
just live in a trailer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 13511
Down By the River. Lol.

I recall this woman, living In a van

it's good and bad ig, if you owned a home or apartment you could get robbed and like you mentioned you won't have to pay rent, but there are alot of other inconveniences, where will you shower ? where will you cook ? etc.
you can go practice swimming to the local pool everyday and take a shower after

restaurantmaxx

you can go practice swimming to the local pool everyday and take a shower after

restaurantmaxx
ig, but where would he cook ? would not be easy to cook in a van and he can't live off fast food or he will just become giga obese

nice idea to invest money for future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Doable

Chad would just use these utilities from his harem
Tf is this AVI :feelswhat:
2901 1

I'd put my balls on her face and let that bitch suffocate on my sweaty nuts

• Woah
Reactions: Patient A
It's not that bad if you're well prepared.

Lived in car for like 4 months far from home.

What are your reasons for not taking it?

ig, but where would he cook ? would not be easy to cook in a van and he can't live off fast food or he will just become giga obese
restaurantmaxxx