Has anyone done shrooms or microdosed on them?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Considering trying them. I've heard they have long term effects like increased creativity and the microdosing can be effective at treating adhd.

Planning on just renting a camp space and setting up a tent or sleeping in my car then tripping not sure should I hire someone to be a tripsitter or just do it myself in a campsite alone. Can't do this shit at home because if I have a bad trip and my parents find out I'm fucked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, TsarTsar444, Nims and 1 other person
Don't want to try LSD because I heard that one is more risky and can lead to schizophrenia in some cases

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 17791 and TsarTsar444
Do it with some friends, it always more fun

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, ChristianChad and Deleted member 11126
Do it with some friends, it always more fun
I'm worried I will do or say something dumb. I don't want to be totally honest for 8 hours pouring my unconcious mind I had a lot of things I would rather not say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and ChristianChad
I'm worried I will do or say something dumb. I don't want to be totally honest for 8 hours pouring my unconcious mind I had a lot of things I would rather not say
I dont think microdose will cause that, just remember to be NT + dont talk about stuff like looksmax, just get fun with friend. I never tried personally shrooms but I think that, taking ''drugs'' with your friend is better than doing it alone at home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
I dont think microdose will cause that, just remember to be NT + dont talk about stuff like looksmax, just get fun with friend. I never tried personally shrooms but I think that, taking ''drugs'' with your friend is better than doing it alone at home.
Micro dosing and taking a full dose is different. On a full dose you are supposedly out of it for a while its not a party drug like alcohol the main reason people get trip sitters is so they don't do something stupid. You might be convinced you can fly and jump out of your window or something retarded

in that case are your friends really your friends?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 11126
Well its for a lot of reasons I cannot say on this forum. Also I don't think there is anyone I can ever be 100% honest with.

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
Well its for a lot of reasons I cannot say on this forum. Also I don't think there is anyone I can ever be 100% honest with.
believe me, good friends with whom you can discuss your schizo thoughts, and them letting you know its schizo without looking at you differently are much more important in life than women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Diam, Deleted member 17791, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
believe me, good friends with whom you can discuss your schizo thoughts, and them letting you know its schizo without looking at you differently are much more important in life than women
I think there are always some things that should not be said...

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
if someone you meet is obviously not gonna be your friend for life then why even associate with them. all of those fake friends will at some point backstab you or use you 100%

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr and Deleted member 11126
Considering trying them. I've heard they have long term effects like increased creativity and the microdosing can be effective at treating adhd.

Planning on just renting a camp space and setting up a tent or sleeping in my car then tripping not sure should I hire someone to be a tripsitter or just do it myself in a campsite alone. Can't do this shit at home because if I have a bad trip and my parents find out I'm fucked
Yeah I have, not a very high dose it was only like 10mg of psilocybin (like 2g of cubes), so I didnt see anything.

I did see improvements in my senses and things seemed alot more vivid. I also noticed improvements in my mood as well as my mental abilities slightly improved, and also a slight reduction in fear/anxiety which lasted maybe a week it was that noticable tho I just noticed I was alot more relaxed.

If you are planning on micro dosing then you wont need to hide anything you will be in full control of your motor functions etc.
I think .5g (cubes) and under is whats classed as micro btw so it would be like 2.5mg of psilocybin.

As for treating issues with mental health I think a higher dosage would be required Ik there was some study that used dosages of 5mg, 10mg and 25mg over a set period to lower brain activation in the amygdala which resulted in improving depression as well as lowering anxiety related issues. Theres quite a few studies on its affects for improving issues. I've never looked into adhd tho but Im sure its used.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Yeah I have, not a very high dose it was only like 10mg of psilocybin (like 2g of cubes), so I didnt see anything.

I did see improvements in my senses and things seemed alot more vivid. I also noticed improvements in my mood as well as my mental abilities slightly improved, and also a slight reduction in fear/anxiety which lasted maybe a week it was that noticable tho I just noticed I was alot more relaxed.

If you are planning on micro dosing then you wont need to hide anything you will be in full control of your motor functions etc.
I think .5g (cubes) and under is whats classed as micro btw so it would be like 2.5mg of psilocybin.

As for treating issues with mental health I think a higher dosage would be required Ik there was some study that used dosages of 5mg, 10mg and 25mg over a set period to lower brain activation in the amygdala which resulted in improving depression as well as lowering anxiety related issues. Theres quite a few studies on its affects for improving issues. I've never looked into adhd tho but Im sure its used.
Yeah my biggest concern is that I will stab my eye or do something on a trip that ruins my life. There was one guy I know who jumped off a 3 story building on a trip he ended up getting some mental issues for life.

Considering trying them.
From a restrospective of Christianity, It might not be seen as moral in the bible to overindulge in such drugs, but others have said that it actually had put themselves closer to god and the astral planes my taking them because the method of tripping seperated their spirital essense from their material body and made them more detacted from the rest of the world and closer to God the metaphysical.

From a restrospective of Christianity, It might not be seen as moral in the bible to overindulge in such drugs, but others have said that it actually had put themselves closer to god and the astral planes my taking them because the method of tripping seperated their spirital essense from their material body and made them more detacted from the rest of the world and closer to God the metaphysical.
I mean the bible mentions a lot of altered states fasting is an altered state too...

I think as long as you aren't using it for bad reasons it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki

Tripsitter is advised. Because I couldn't do or say what I want, don't want. During muh trip.

Openness has increased for me, due to trip. I liked it, was insightful also

if someone you meet is obviously not gonna be your friend for life then why even associate with them. all of those fake friends will at some point backstab you or use you 100%
Preach it bro. This is 100% legit, and then my family or my gf tells me why don't i have friends. I can easily make "friends" but they will never be friends, having a real friend is very rare but chances of it increase drastically if you know eachother since kids and don't take different paths later in life. For example my only best friend and i have become very distant in the past 5 years, while we were super close once, just because i went medical school while he went political sciences, we don't see each other anymore cause of being in different cities, and him having shitton of work to do. Having no real friends is the most brutal thing in life, its more important then a girlfriend, cause you can easily find another girl in love with you, but having a true friend will eaither take a miricle (super compatible chemistry) or knowing them since you were kids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: serbiangandy, spectacularpixlr and Deleted member 17920
Also OP, lsd isn't any more worse for schizophrenia then shrooms, and both won't cause it if you dont have family history

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
yes. good shit and unlike most drugs with literally 0 neurotoxic effects longterm. neurogenesis/neuroplasticity is unproven but probably lasting longterm effect.

Been microdosing for the past year 0.20/0.25g every 3rd day. 30g should last a year.

Better mood/less inhibtions/more energy/ better focus/ higher self awareness in a sense that your basic daily routine ( binge watching youtube/faping/procrastinating) now ringing huge alarm bell in you and you actually have a willpower to change things.

also, and its probaby the best effect on me- they do a good job at getting you unstuck from repetitive thoughts and behaviors rooted in past experiences. Like i had a huge oneitis on one girl and it always annoyed me that i missed my chance because of being high inbitionneurotic fag at that time- now shes married with a kid. On shrooms im just happy for her and i no longer feel attachment. Its like i can finally move on with my life and i actually expect something even greater yet to come. and its the same with any negative background from your past- its like there is giant wall now being build separating you *now* from your past.

plannng to take full dive (4-5g) on a new year. previosly i never went beyond 2.5 because they always put me on roller coaster ride with full range of emotions ranging from deep depression to euhoria and then cycle repeats. now my life is somewhat organised so i hope i would not experiecne that deep depression dive. Unironically my friend always only experience euhoria on them. So your mental state is quite important before taking them, although in studies depressed people had a positive trip in 80% cases even though most of them were on the verge of suicide.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: serbiangandy and Deleted member 11126
Also OP, lsd isn't any more worse for schizophrenia then shrooms, and both won't cause it if you dont have family history
As far as I know no relatives of mine have schizophrenia but genes are tricky and luck of the draw. A gene can sometimes hide for 2 generations or longer.

yes. good shit and unlike most drugs with literally 0 neurotoxic effects longterm. neurogenesis/neuroplasticity is unproven but probably lasting longterm effect.

Been microdosing for the past year 0.20/0.25g every 3rd day. 30g should last a year.

Better mood/less inhibtions/more energy/ better focus/ higher self awareness in a sense that your basic daily routine ( binge watching youtube/faping/procrastinating) now ringing huge alarm bell in you and you actually have a willpower to change things.

also, and its probaby the best effect on me- they do a good job at getting you unstuck from repetitive thoughts and behaviors rooted in past experiences. Like i had a huge oneitis on one girl and it always annoyed me that i missed my chance because of being high inbitionneurotic fag at that time- now shes married with a kid. On shrooms im just happy for her and i no longer feel attachment. Its like i can finally move on with my life and i actually expect something even greater yet to come. and its the same with any negative background from your past- its like there is giant wall now being build separating you *now* from your past.

plannng to take full dive (4-5g) on a new year. previosly i never went beyond 2.5 because they always put me on roller coaster ride with full range of emotions ranging from deep depression to euhoria and then cycle repeats. now my life is somewhat organised so i hope i would not experiecne that deep depression dive. Unironically my friend always only experience euhoria on them. So your mental state is quite important before taking them, although in studies depressed people had a positive trip in 80% cases even though most of them were on the verge of suicide.
the only thing I worry about is developing schizophrenia

Try it. Why not.