Has anyone else's morality slowly faded way with age?

pprimus43

pprimus43

Former President Barack Obama
I've been a kind person all my life and only recently I've stopped being nice. I'm a 20 year old KHV and this has led me to become bitter and hateful, anyone else have similar experiences?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, isis_Bleach, Amnesia and 7 others
Same too many shit life experiences especially as a unattractive man what's the point of being kind

I've been a kind person all my life and only recently I've stopped being nice. I'm a 20 year old KHV and this has led me to become bitter and hateful, anyone else have similar experiences?
Took you only 20 years?

I'm 25 and have only felt my empathy and ethics fizzle out in the past 3-4 months.

I'm so genuinely angry at the world sometimes grrr

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
I've been becoming nicer and nicer

But I am only 18 so I can't say for sure

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Clark69 and Alt Number 3
As I grow older I grow nicer and more caring. Hate is usually unreasonable. Negativity is bad for you and for others. I ego sometimes and argue or challenge but inside I wanna be good and help others to a reasonable extent. Being rude or hurting others doesn't make much sense. What good does it bring you brah? How can good come from evil? The ends don't justify the means on an individual level almost ever. There are evils greater ofc and sometimes it's necessary to handle it but none of us are in a situation where that would be the case.

Stay positive and you'll feel better about yourself and the world. I'm not saying to put others ahead of you or anything like that. Not everyone is perfect and you have ambitions that you wanna meet im sure so you'll have to do some things that aren't necessarily right, just do what you have to do while being the most moral you can be.

Balance logic and morals. Most people aren't as moral as they'd like to think they are. The ideal man is strong, virtuous and a protector.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., LooksmaxxHopeful and Clark69
No. 😂
21DDE805 68BB 4CF1 9BE5 B44C27A67A06

It’s actually been the opposite for me for some reason.

• Love it
Reactions: Clark69
I used to be nice and only see the best in everybody until i found out everyone in the office was talking about me behind my back and making fun of me. It was a brutal wake up call

I go out of my way to be nice and always offer help and they repay that kindness by treating me like the office whipping boy

Fuck them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and pprimus43
I used to be nice but as i grew older im less empathetic and caring person

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I used to be nice and only see the best in everybody until i found out everyone in the office was talking about me behind my back and making fun of me. It was a brutal wake up call

I go out of my way to be nice and always offer help and they repay that kindness by treating me like the office whipping boy

Fuck them
relatable. caging at PFP

I feel like i always understood morals and ethics but never really gave a fuck about them, when i was like 6yo i had a classmate who had autism and he never talked, i wanted to see if he could talk so i approached him and tried to talk with him but it didn't work so i grabbed his lip with my hand and i started "pulling" his mouth outwards until he started crying and screaming to the teacher asking for help, essentially i cured his Non Ntness for a couple of seconds since he never talked in the classroom before jfl.

At age 11 i used to fight a lot and i remember grabbing the titties of a shy girl in my classroom without her consent while no one else was inside the room, told her i was going to punch her and her lil bro if she said something,

Im 17 now and im actually far nicer than before because i don't want to end up in jail or getting jumped jfl but like a month ago i got into a fight again because a nigger bumped on my shoulder and he didn't apologize, he wasn't gang or thugmaxxed so i just beat the shit out of him and i got suspended but yeah, i think morals and ethics are really un-organic and even bad for your health since they prevent you from living by your pure instincts, i still live by human laws of course, as i said, i don't want to go to jail

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Clark69 and Esteban1997
I'd say so yeah as I've become more blackpilled, funny you say that actually :blackpill:

It's not more so my morality has faded but that I've realized my morality was based on false premises.