has anyone had success pulling a girl at the gym? has anyone even tried

Vain786

Vain786

Kraken
theres a decently hot girl at my gym and she is mirin (definitely a fan of mine) but I don't want to be autistic so i keep to myself. im doomed.

Doubt most of the clowns on this forum even go to the gym :lul: "looksmaxxers" fat loser rotting bastards

for people that do, did you ever try to approach a girl or nah? how did it go?

Nah there were not many girls at the gym I went to.

Yeah tbh, but they have to approach you or talk.

there is an entire underground hookup scheme between most 21-30 yo males and females in nearly every gym.
if you are oblivious to this there is probably a good reason why ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
so u got the girls socials or something and she came upto you?? :feelswhy:
I approached her and was pushed away. Then approached again and it worked. But I wouldn't advise it, felt like a creep the 1st time.

This is quite literally and inescapably the time to say: no gym for your face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 20216
Just talk to her bro

why did u approach again after being rejected wtf :lul: i would have roped right there

have u tried
Nah never when a female see me she run

ask her to spot you then you go from there, ask her name and stuff then get her number if she was feeling you, if not don't

I was 'approached' by two girls at the gym. I was 22 at the time and those two 16 years olds said 'hi' to me why giggling (I saw them for the first time). We were talking and when they said their age, I just left.

• Woah
Reactions: Vain786
ask her to spot you then you go from there, ask her name and stuff then get her number if she was feeling you, if not don't
no exercises I do need a spot + its beta to ask a woman for help. i may aswell tell her i browse incel forums at that point

I was 'approached' by two girls at the gym. I was 22 at the time and those two 16 years olds said 'hi' to me why giggling (I saw them for the first time). We were talking and when they said their age, I just left.
gigachad

no exercises I do need a spot + its beta to ask a woman for help. i may aswell tell her i browse incel forums at that point
just like ask to work in with her on one of the sets or ask how to do an exercise after complimenting her form

That is the fastest way to get put on social media if you are sub chad

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Ethniframementalcel
the last time i did this, a foid crushed my tiny incel head between her huge hypertrophied biceps (no cap) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kinda got a semi tho ong :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
That is the fastest way to get put on social media if you are sub chad
what does this mean? also i am sub chad + allahmaxed

just like ask to work in with her on one of the sets or ask how to do an exercise after complimenting her form
i know all the exercises with my physique it wont be beleivable that i dont know how to do it :lul:

Attachments

• 1659468085726.jpg
    1659468085726.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
listen you bastards i dont want to be told how to do it i need to know if it worked for someone else, i dont want to shit where i eat

I have fucked an average slav girl from my gym. I helped her with a machine, did some chit chat, exchanged instagram, chit chat a little more, invited her to my place for pizza and movie, and fucked her.

No it most likely will not work. Go to a bar or club to ask. Unless you want to take the rick of having to switch gyms if things go down hill.
listen you bastards i dont want to be told how to do it i need to know if it worked for someone else, i dont want to shit where i eat

i know all the exercises with my physique it wont be beleivable that i dont know how to do it :lul:
omg you don't even look like you lift start doing something other than jumpingjacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and ManzareK
I have fucked an average slav girl from my gym. I helped her with a machine, did some chit chat, exchanged instagram, chit chat a little more, invited her to my place for pizza and movie, and fucked her.
is this real or larp

is this real or larp

100% real. Girl was not that hot, just average with decent ass and titties. If I remember correctly, we exchanged instagram the second time I saw her on the gym

Rule n°1 of the gym etiquette : never approach at the gym.

Dont ask why just dont do it. Cba explaining. Find her insta/talk outside

• +1
theres a decently hot girl at my gym and she is mirin (definitely a fan of mine) but I don't want to be autistic so i keep to myself. im doomed.

Doubt most of the clowns on this forum even go to the gym :lul: "looksmaxxers" fat loser rotting bastards

honestly mate go for it, my gym crush was talking to someone in the gym and I was like wtf but then I realise he is always initiating it first etc aka typical tryhard, lo and behold 2 weeks later he is still grafting lmao(im also bigger and leaner than him with better inserts , that wasnt relevant but I decided to mention). Id say go for it if she is mirin the way she does, she is interested, I have like 5-6 gym crushes tho lmao

• +1
honestly mate go for it, my gym crush was talking to someone in the gym and I was like wtf but then I realise he is always initiating it first etc aka typical tryhard, lo and behold 2 weeks later he is still grafting lmao(im also bigger and leaner than him with better inserts , that wasnt relevant but I decided to mention). Id say go for it if she is mirin the way she does, she is interested, I have like 5-6 gym crushes tho lmao
you should swoop in and cuck him (assert dominance)

yh ill try something n post if it works lol should be easier since the rest of the gym are skeletoncels

you should swoop in and cuck him (assert dominance)

yh ill try something n post if it works lol

we have been mirin eachother for like 2-3 months now, she is always mirin when im in the gym, sometimes she has her back to me and legit does 360 headturns, like its so bait at this point we both dont care lmao, I like that gym personally so if she did decide to say no it would be weird since id wanna move to other girls instead and it be so weird bc everyone would see me jumping from girl to girl etc, 100% approach on a nightout for sure, and my prescence cucks him he cant even grow a beard like a real man anyways

• JFL
we have been mirin eachother for like 2-3 months now, she is always mirin when im in the gym, sometimes she has her back to me and legit does 360 headturns, like its so bait at this point we both dont care lmao, I like that gym personally so if she did decide to say no it would be weird since id wanna move to other girls instead and it be so weird bc everyone would see me jumping from girl to girl etc, 100% approach on a nightout for sure, and my prescence cucks him he cant even grow a beard like a real man anyways
yh igy thats basically how it is for me

yh igy thats basically how it is for me

then go for it man, if you attempt and update us no cap ill YOLO it and do the same, fuck it, if she says no im gonna say I have mental health issues and that my suicide is on her hands, what else can a man do besides guilt trip

• JFL

Boys you mirin this chad physique @Johanjohan @looksmaxxer234
Miami Vice Deal With It GIF

Yes op she’d never believe , you look like you know everything about gymmaxxing properly

I’m mirin hard, drop your routine and diet tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Looks234
Approaching in the gym isn't really a thing where I live (western europe). Pretty much everyone here goes to the gym to mind their own business and whatnot.

So yeah, I've never done it myself and I've also never seen anyone else do it. But I guess it could work under certain instances, mostly depending on the individual and the location.

Ye my looksmax break was because gym hoe hit me up before she graduated.

Basically she saw me and my friend fucking around while OHPing.

And one day when I was skipping to get high she asked my friend where I was and he gave her my snap.

Usually girls will tell you

• +1
almost smash a hapa girl from my fight gym until i remember i have a gf at home

• +1
Gym was brutal for me women screwing up there face at me.

• +1