Has anyone here tried making money through the stock market?

Firefly

Firefly

Iron
How would you go around doing it?
Anyone has some tips to share?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
d8d.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, Daqirius and Deleted member 17791
stocks are cope I would get into forex if you want to risk it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 17791
If you do trade stocks you need to learn everthing by yourself. 95% of the information online is fake and promoted by fake forex gurus selling fake courses/bots while taking pictures of their money and fake trades and brokers who promote methods that make lots of bad trades over the long run so they can profit more. Bots are the biggest scam currently if you find someone selling a trading bot stay clear even if they show it making profits it will always lose money long term. All bots that work require constant maintenance and are not avaliable to public to use unless you can make your own avoid bots.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
How would you go around doing it?
Anyone has some tips to share?
I wish I invested in stable stuff. Investing is only something you should spend hours thinking about if you have a good income.

A few thousand isn't going to make to be your ticket out of poverty. If you invest 10 grand and by some miracle pick a 10X thing which is insanely lucky you only make 90 grand. You will still need to get a job in 5 years. For every 10X scenario there are 10 where you lose everything.

It would be better to find a way to make stable gains on a larger bank amount so focus on increasing income

work with IB if you wanna make money through the stock market