Has anyone here tried melanotan II for skin darkening?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
Does anyone have experience using this? I'm looking into tanning my skin but don't want to risk damage by sun exposure. I read that it can cost a lot at 20mg which is what I'd need. Supposedly it lasts for several months without having to use more.

Also inb4 "white skin and dark hair looks good": my skin is deathly pale especially in the winter (where I live there's no sunshine for a long time) and having a tan definitely makes an improvement

yeah, I ran it for 2 months to test it out and it's amazing. Personally, I like the high libido side because it gives me that horny energy. Got a nice tan and got so many mires from it. I need to get back on it cause I'm becoming white again lmao.

yeah, I ran it for 2 months to test it out and it's amazing. Personally, I like the high libido side because it gives me that horny energy. Got a nice tan and got so many mires from it. I need to get back on it cause I'm becoming white again lmao.
How many milligrams did you use? And how often did you inject?
And btw I've been looking for a source to buy it from but I'm not sure which are legit

Works very well, got a few sun spots from it though. Very easy to take too much so be careful but you do need sun exposure. kind of pointless tbh, you need some degree of skin damage for it to work and once summer is over the tan will fade. If you fuck up and go very brown you will look weird. Some spontaneous erections but nothing much to report. The subq injections are quick and easy but choose an inconspicuous spot because I did develop a small brown patch over my stomach but it did fade eventually. Dosing is up to you and what you want from it, from memory I think I just started out with .5 shots a day until I used the vial and the second vial I just did a shot once a week. I think they degrade quickly once mixed as well so idk or remember my dosing correctly,

How many milligrams did you use? And how often did you inject?
you obviously don't understand the dosages, right? you start off injecting around 250mcg for a week (a very typical dosage) and then after a week you up the dosage to about 0.5mg, the sides can be intense at this amount but if you're not a cuck then you'll be fine, If you happen to be extremely fucking pale than you'll go straight to 1mg a day until you've reached your desired tan, once you're happy with the results you only inject 0.5mg once a week for maintenance.
And btw I've been looking for a source to buy it from but I'm not sure which are legit
don't be so high inhib, just search melanotan 2 click on the first website and buy it.
pm if you need more help and also work out your skin type

Does anyone have experience using this? I'm looking into tanning my skin but don't want to risk damage by sun exposure. I read that it can cost a lot at 20mg which is what I'd need. Supposedly it lasts for several months without having to use more.

Also inb4 "white skin and dark hair looks good": my skin is deathly pale especially in the winter (where I live there's no sunshine for a long time) and having a tan definitely makes an improvement
that shit will give you moles