Has anyone noticed how girls almost always take up the hobbies of their boyfriends?

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
They don't really seem to have any of their own to begin with.

One second her instagram will be full of just be your standard basic bitch images, she gets a boyfriend who is into cycling, suddenly posting more cycling photos.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, BigBiceps, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 5 others
Ye they do this most of my female friends use my “lingo”

Yeah, I have observed that happening which is probably a ‘Not like le other girlz’ act.

Because most women are followers and not leaders. They’re very suggestible.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9090, owlofathena and 2 others
girls are just followers, if they see every other girl being a trashy whore who makes an onlyfan and uses tinder for casual sex they will do the same. don't take them seriously. and your life will be much better. always treat woman like children and are below you.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 9090, Amnesia and 1 other person
Very good observation ngl.

Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia and Blackout.xl
They don't really seem to have any of their own to begin with.

One second her instagram will be full of just be your standard basic bitch images, she gets a boyfriend who is into cycling, suddenly posting more cycling photos.
every girl i've been with either fwb or gf has picked up on my behavior. they start using my vocabulary, copy my gestures, if i move my head they move it type shit.

Girls hobbies are whatever Chad's into.

:p

Has anyone else noticed women are empty holes errr souls I mean.... or did I mean empty souls errr holes

• WTF
Reactions: maxmendietta