Has anyone tried bonesmashing and it didnt work?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Because we always hear about niggas who tried bonesmashing saying "worked for me but wont post pics:soy:"

What about the people who tried it and it didnt work?

Only comment if you bonesmashed >6 weeks with a hammer hard enough to get swollen + a little more.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, datboijj and Deleted member 14693
I bonesmashed my dick and it worked, it started growing in seconds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMAHUMAN, ChristianChad and Alvaro
I tried it I think it’s placebo from swelling

I tried it I think it’s placebo from swelling
Swelling goes away after 2 or 3 days. You should be able to tell if it worked

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

yes nigga lmfao this is literally a six month change xD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SchizoAutism, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 20519 and 1 other person
from jb slayer to de poot school shooter in six months :love:

at least i got an ogee curve out of it so it was worth it but i think i look higher trust now actually
Discord1
Discord 2

• JFL
Reactions: Duke of cumskins
It is legit. But you have to be extremely careful about where you bonesmash because it can easily fuck your harmony up and make you look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Face looking like a greek god
means a lot bro!
Looked better before theory
how?
I will smash your head in with a sledgehammer then it will work
do it at least ill get some good gains from it i use a hammer
Mirin the bruising on the zygo :feelsokman:

Browridge is bigger aswell, but that could just be swelling.

Interesting tbh. First bonesmasher to post their face
browridge was first to come in when i first started my browridge actually doesn't have swelling ive hit lightly the past 2 weeks bc i hit hard with a hammer so it's past recovery mode it's all bone gains im not gonna tell u to bonesmash bc im not responsible for ur injuries but it works but i bet since i hit so hardi m gonna end up w tmj or some brain damage lol

It is legit. But you have to be extremely careful about where you bonesmash because it can easily end up fucking harmony and make you look uncanny
i dont look uncanny from it

3048482 discord1

send this pic to a modeling agency asap bhai :love:

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 17735, Alvaro and 1 other person
means a lot bro!

how?

do it at least ill get some good gains from it i use a hammer

browridge was first to come in when i first started my browridge actually doesn't have swelling ive hit lightly the past 2 weeks bc i hit hard with a hammer so it's past recovery mode it's all bone gains im not gonna tell u to bonesmash bc im not responsible for ur injuries but it works but i bet since i hit so hardi m gonna end up w tmj or some brain damage lol
You look more oldcell now and masc which isnt ideal imo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Yes everyone who has ever tried bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 17735 and Growth Plate
thanks bro but theyll be happy until they find out that i am 5 foot 7
i got to grow maybe ill apply at 18 or 19 but it just depends if i can reach 5 8.5 bc opry is 5 8.5 but frauds with lifts
Do you actually believe him? You can’t model man

• WTF
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and copemaxxedturanid
thanks bro but theyll be happy until they find out that i am 5 foot 7
i got to grow maybe ill apply at 18 or 19 but it just depends if i can reach 5 8.5 bc opry is 5 8.5 but frauds with lifts
you look like shit i'm sorry to break it to you

Do you actually believe him? You can’t model man
i never said i even wanted to xD suck the dicks of fashion designers and do gay for pay no thanks? you sound so negative tho? he was trying to be encouraging, but you seem like you have a lot of pain in your life. maybe you should attend therapy, i can even host a mog battle between u and i if youd like to see who mogs id be interested in crushing you in the looks category. nigga.
you look like shit i'm sorry to break it to you
thats fucking cope all these girls want me instead of hiding behind an online pseudonym like u are i actually have the balls to show my face u low t beta LOOK AT UR NAME BAHAHAHAH like i said w the other guy ill gladly host a mog battle and prove i mog u both.

i never said i even wanted to xD suck the dicks of fashion designers and do gay for pay no thanks? you sound so negative tho? he was trying to be encouraging, but you seem like you have a lot of pain in your life. maybe you should attend therapy, i can even host a mog battle between u and i if youd like to see who mogs id be interested in crushing you in the looks category. nigga.

thats fucking cope all these girls want me instead of hiding behind an online pseudonym like u are i actually have the balls to show my face u low t beta LOOK AT UR NAME BAHAHAHAH like i said w the other guy ill gladly host a mog battle and prove i mog u both.
You’re 5’7 man. I’m 6’3. If u saw u in public I would literally laugh at u. Ur a child to me

i'm no mogger by any means but you look frightening i'm so sorry 💔

You’re 5’7 man. I’m 6’3. If u saw u in public I would literally laugh at u. Ur a child to me
YEAH COME FUCKING FIGHT ME I WILL FUCKING FART ON YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOU WANNA TALK DOWN TO ME? TALK TO MY FISTS I AM THE BULLY AND U R THE VICTIM ILL GIVE THE BEATDOWN OF UR LIFE! 8 INCHES MEANS NOTHING WHEN MY KNUCKLES ARE 8 INCHES DOWN YOUR THROAT AND RIP OUT YOUR ESOPHAGUS FAGOT! I MOG YOU! LOOK AT ME COMPARED TO YOU! SIX THREE? AND I STILL SKULL MOG YOU? BRUTALLY OVER FOR YOU! HOW WILL YOU COPE? YOU WONT! YOU SHOUDL JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL YOURSELF UR LIFE IS OVER AFTER THIS COMMENT IM ABOUT TO POST ON U! YOULL NEVER BE ABLE TO RECOVER GET A GF GET A JOB AFTER THIS ONE U FUCKING NOOB YEAH GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY ME GAYWAD!

i'm no mogger by any means but you look frightening i'm so sorry 💔
this message sounds like it was made by a foid yeah you're some ugly ass pajeeta arent you? chad not giving you his cock? you should honestly rope, because your life sounds miserable. either youre a foidlet, or you're a fucking low t faggot. i dont look scary at all im so fucking high trust and have trustworthy looks. die.

I tried it on my left wrist for a couple weeks, didnt work. Maybe I was doing it wrong though

YEAH COME FUCKING FIGHT ME I WILL FUCKING FART ON YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOU WANNA TALK DOWN TO ME? TALK TO MY FISTS I AM THE BULLY AND U R THE VICTIM ILL GIVE THE BEATDOWN OF UR LIFE! 8 INCHES MEANS NOTHING WHEN MY KNUCKLES ARE 8 INCHES DOWN YOUR THROAT AND RIP OUT YOUR ESOPHAGUS FAGOT! I MOG YOU! LOOK AT ME COMPARED TO YOU! SIX THREE? AND I STILL SKULL MOG YOU? BRUTALLY OVER FOR YOU! HOW WILL YOU COPE? YOU WONT! YOU SHOUDL JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL YOURSELF UR LIFE IS OVER AFTER THIS COMMENT IM ABOUT TO POST ON U! YOULL NEVER BE ABLE TO RECOVER GET A GF GET A JOB AFTER THIS ONE U FUCKING NOOB YEAH GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY ME GAYWAD!
You can talk all you want. You’ll never be able to cope with being a manlet. Don’t act like you can fight either. You’re a framelet too. My gymcelled body mogs yours to oblivion.

Because we always hear about niggas who tried bonesmashing saying "worked for me but wont post pics:soy:"

Only comment if you bonesmashed >6 weeks with a hammer hard enough to get swollen + a little more.
Never worked for me, Tried it 3 times a week for 2 months. never do it. you have to do it really hard for long periods of time for long lasting gains gains which is problematic

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
You can talk all you want. You’ll never be able to cope with being a manlet. Don’t act like you can fight either. You’re a framelet too. My gymcelled body mogs yours to oblivion.
yea but manlets can easily kick peoples balls if they wanted to :feelspepo:

Never worked for me, Tried it 3 times a week for 2 months. never do it. you have to do it really hard for long periods of time for long lasting gains gains which is problematic
Where did you hit and did you use a hammer?

i made my knuckles bigger, i didnt "bonesmash" but playing bloody knuckles and damaging the knuckles on my right hand made them somewhat bigger

look at ur eye area compared to mine nigga you couldnt beat me ur a prey

I'm going to do an autistic experiment where I bonesmash this part of the foot and see if it induces any protruding growth.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Компенсатор всего and Deleted member 19798
I think bonesmashing works but you can easily cause brain damage or nerve damage if you hit too hard and in the wrong spots, it also takes a lot of time to see any substantial growth.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
James,are you interested in filming movie? You could be great joker-like villain?
yeah im gonna get into acting next year ive already taken some classes and been in a few plays

yeah im gonna get into acting next year ive already taken some classes and been in a few plays
Damn man,i can see you standing beside brad pitt and tom cruz and mogging both of them

Damn man,i can see you standing beside brad pitt and tom cruz and mogging both of them
yeah ill start applying for auditions next year in 2024 i thinjk i will do that as a matter of fact i made myself like this its time to not waste it

yeah ill start applying for auditions next year in 2024 i thinjk i will do that as a matter of fact i made myself like this its time to not waste it
Time to get that movie money

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133