Has anyone tried clenching to decrease their gonial angle

FinallyAscended

FinallyAscended

The next Rothschild
I remember last year in early 2021 there was a poster named dadbodgod, he clenched with a mouth guard on and chewed with them on and apparently decreased his gonial angle from 130 to 105.

this is his post
@
retard
@retard Reviving a great thread here. I want to add a recommendation.

Incisor chewing is stupid. Incisors were meant for biting with extreme force, not repetitive motion to mush food.

Purchase a sports mouthguard and bite down hard on the incisors onto it for CCW maxilla rotation. This combined with interchanging with mastic gum on molars will produce optimal facial development. Mouthguards prevent you from grinding your teeth enamel on a hard surface.

You rarely see NFL players who use mouthguards have recessed maxillas outside of QBs, punters, or kickers. NFL players often have optimal facial development and improved airways, hence why they are professional athletes.

Chewing mastic and biting a mouthguard gave me hunter eyes and decreased my gonial angle from 130 to almost 105. I'm 24 too lol

This thread is literally the solution to everything facial development-wise, but most people aren't intelligent enough to connect the dots.

This is a lengthy first post, but fuck it right?

Has anyone tried this and what were your results

thanks.

@retard
@goat2x
@andy9432
@ProAcktiv
@Madhate
@Dad_Bod_God
@Potentialcel
@betamanlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, mvp2v1, bigchazy and 9 others
I clench in my sleep all the time due to stress. Can't recommend

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ascension!, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I remember last year in early 2021 there was a poster named dadbodgod, he clenched with a mouth guard on and chewed with them on and apparently decreased his gonial angle from 130 to 105.

this is his post
@
retard

Incisor chewing is stupid. Incisors were meant for biting with extreme force, not repetitive motion to mush food.

Purchase a sports mouthguard and bite down hard on the incisors onto it for CCW maxilla rotation. This combined with interchanging with mastic gum on molars will produce optimal facial development. Mouthguards prevent you from grinding your teeth enamel on a hard surface.

You rarely see NFL players who use mouthguards have recessed maxillas outside of QBs, punters, or kickers. NFL players often have optimal facial development and improved airways, hence why they are professional athletes.

Chewing mastic and biting a mouthguard gave me hunter eyes and decreased my gonial angle from 130 to almost 105. I'm 24 too lol

This thread is literally the solution to everything facial development-wise, but most people aren't intelligent enough to connect the dots.

thanks.

@retard
@goat2x
@andy9432
@ProAcktiv
@Madhate
@Dad_Bod_God
@Potentialcel
@betamanlet
The only way to decrease your gonial angle is take a hammer and shmash yourself full force with it every day. It’s the only method proven by many study’s. Most models do it as well. Clenching is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
been thinking about this recently:bigbrain: was thinking of getting a mouth guard and wearing it to the gym and clenching during the workout. especially during squats and deadlifts

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I've been thinking of Retard's thread for a while now. I wonder how @Dadbodgod's progress is now

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
enamel is cope

This is legit

Source: trust me bro

No but this is actually one of the few giga effective looksmaxes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21044 and mvp2v1
I clench in my sleep all the time due to stress. Can't recommend
How do i know if i clench ny teeth during sleep? Im under a lot of stress for s few months rn, anxiety etc... and idk if im clenching. Should i wear a boxing mouthguard to sleep? Sometimes i feel like i cant touch my molars because they feel small or my canines hurt

Niggas want to get TMJ issues, get bloated look and shorten their face wtf is this shit

How do i know if i clench ny teeth during sleep?
You probably do if your jaw, temples and teeth hurt and feel tense when you wake up or if your bite feels misaligned. My TMJ issues were so much better when I was quarantined for one week because my roommate tested positive for covid. Many people subconsciously hold stress in the jaw and I can tell the more stressed I am the tenser mine gets

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
This is legit

Source: trust me bro

No but this is actually one of the few giga effective looksmaxes
Yeah if you have a horse face this will help you big time

Pics to show?

this is his post
@
retard

thanks.

@retard
@goat2x
@andy9432
@ProAcktiv
@Madhate
@Dad_Bod_God
@Potentialcel
@betamanlet
How does this work? Willing to try this but does it cause any tmj issues ? And how long to see results

You probably do if your jaw, temples and teeth hurt and feel tense when you wake up or if your bite feels misaligned. My TMJ issues were so much better when I was quarantined for one week because my roommate tested positive for covid. Many people subconsciously hold stress in the jaw and I can tell the more stressed I am the tenser mine gets
I just wore the mouthguard last night and when i woke up my jaw felt tense (right massetter) then my jaw was more forward but my lower incisors were touching the upper incisors. I looked better after waking up with a mouthguard compared to before . What do you think?

Edit: i do feel my bite missalligned sometimes after waking up

I mewed, chewed, jutted for a couple of years in the past and all it achieved was making my submental region tighter, which I suppose is a good benefit for aesthetics and breathing. The only thing that decreased my gonial angle was DIY fillers. I would inject in a one inch area towards the bottom of masseter and also slightly behind and under it which gives the illusion of a slightly longer ramus/lowered gonion.

bumpity bump