Has anyone tried flipping cars?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
So this is why used cars are so fucking expensive these days

• +1
Reactions: Guts, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 6128
Seems like bad idea on so many macro and micro levels.

Would work in some niche cases (usa or UK 2021-22 being one of those, same for Australia 2004-5)

• +1
Reactions: AbdiCel, Deleted member 17872 and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
I flip cars over because I am unable to drive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, eduardkoopman and gribsufer1
Even selling a single car by itself is such a fucking headache. For the profit you’d have to worry about finding a decent quality underpriced car, buying all the parts needed (overpriced), adding it to the shitbox, and dealing with the retarded lowballers who have no idea how much a car is worth.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Danish_Retard, JovenCansao and 4 others
braun strowman wrestling GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, john2, JovenCansao and 3 others
nah they're way too heavy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Posmo
No, but I flip other stuff. You could probably make decent money. Just have to be relentless in looking for deals. Only problem with cars is that you can only sell so many in a given year or other time period before you have to get a dealer's license. But if you're making good money, why let that stop you?

Yes, but government gets up your ass hole with this shit. You can only sell 4 cars per year blah blah blah, you have to register the cars in your name and pay the sales tax or get a dealer license blaaaah, fuck I hate the government and the foids working at the dmv everytime I step into the dmv and see roasties running it I want to go ER, fuck you in my business for bitch ass hoe? my money my cars fuck you and your mama, get outta my business

Yes, but government gets up your ass hole with this shit. You can only sell 4 cars per year blah blah blah, you have to register the cars in your name and pay the sales tax or get a dealer license blaaaah, fuck I hate the government and the foids working at the dmv everytime I step into the dmv and see roasties running it I want to go ER, fuck you in my business for bitch ass hoe? my money my cars fuck you and your mama, get outta my business
Yeah this.

Also, many of the cars you want to flip are ones that need work, obviously (unless you plan on simply buying the car and reselling it without putting in any effort into it). Not only does this require A LOT of strength, knowledge, experience, time, and effort (unless you take it to the shop, in which case you won't make profit because you have to pay for the fix)... but most good flips are cars that are salvaged.
Unfortunately people do not want to buy salvaged cars, used dealerships only sell clean titles. If you want to fix cars your best bet is to find another way to make money and buy fixer uppers, fix them, and use them for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga