Has anyone used apps to make money?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
There's loads of vids about apps/websites that can earn u some money.

In terms of extra cash, not full time job (i.e. maybe a few thousand a year) has anyone actually used any of these and earned money?

I've earned £100 from surveys paying £1 each 5 minutes, but I only get them rarely

I want to make like £10-20 a day with like 1-2 hours work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
The truth is, there is no easy way to make money on the internet if you don't have a capital to invest

And even if you manage to earn money online, you could probably just do some part time job and earn more money more easily

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 8365, JovenCansao and 6 others
i used to sell gold on Turtle WoW private server for £40 to chinese people, it averaged about £5 per hour doing the most mind numbing repetitive shit so not worth

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
The truth is, there is no easy way to make money on the internet if you don't have a capital to invest

And even if you manage to earn money online, you could probably just do some part time job and earn more money more easily
Yeah but I'm wondering if there's a way to earn a couple of hours wages in a day, u know something that may be capped at like £20 a day, but doesn't take too long. Easier than getting a job for those hours and I don't want to do some shitty like supermarket job or something

Yeah but I'm wondering if there's a way to earn a couple of hours wages in a day, u know something that may be capped at like £20 a day, but doesn't take too long. Easier than getting a job for those hours and I don't want to do some shitty like supermarket job or something
What you're describing is freelancing, there are few skills you could learn to earn money being a freelancer

However in most cases, actual job will be more efficient

What you're describing is freelancing, there are few skills you could learn to earn money being a freelancer

However in most cases, actual job will be more efficient
such as?

Data entry, touch typing, reviewing books...
customer service, bartending, car washing, lawn mowing...

they're all cope

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
@thecel pls fix ur chrome extension bhai

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sexually Disabled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back