Hate making eye contact

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Its like a total nightmare for me ngl.
Most of the times when I happen to look in the eyes of someone around my age,whether its guys or foids,they always give me this dumb mockish smile which reminds me I am just an ugly worthless joke.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227, fobos and 5 others
Eye contact is just awkward period unless I am talking to someone.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
You fucking beta cucks, avoiding eye contact is caused by inferiority feelings, so if you feel inferior that is the reason you cannot look someone in the eye. I hate this types of males, i d kill them, remember ancient times, males are designed to be hunters not fukin gays with inferiority feelings, fuck up mates .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 2810, NiBBaCel and 1 other person
I am always afraid that people feel disgust and judge me for my ipd, idk if it's true or it's in my head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2227, GeorgeMathew and 1 other person
See my recent thread on autism, you may have it. Ded srs. Not trying to be mean.

See my recent thread on autism, you may have it. Ded srs. Not trying to be mean.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

You fucking beta cucks, avoiding eye contact is caused by inferiority feelings, so if you feel inferior that is the reason you cannot look someone in the eye. I hate this types of males, i d kill them, remember ancient times, males are designed to be hunters not fukin gays with inferiority feelings, fuck up mates .
You wouldn't kill shit you little faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, UglyMan and KrissKross
What a low iq post you absolute worthless cuck. Of course if I was 6ft5 with a male model face I would be making eye contact and be confident as fuck. But guess what nigger we are ugly, that's why we are insecure.
Just be confident bro theory
I am always afraid that people feel disgust and judge me for my ipd, idk if it's true or it's in my head
Normies won't see your face and think: Lmao his IPD is fucking disgusting, but will subconsciously know that something in your face is wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
Just be confident bro
cool-dude-stock-photo-595371.jpg

What a low iq post you absolute worthless cuck. Of course if I was 6ft5 with a male model face I would be making eye contact and be confident as fuck. But guess what nigger we are ugly, that's why we are insecure.
Just be confident bro theory

Normies won't see your face and think: Lmao his IPD is fucking disgusting, but will subconsciously know that something in your face is wrong.

It's all about mindset you god damn cuck.

I am 164 cm, probably shorter than you and I look everyone in the eye, even tall guys look down when I cross eyes with them on street. Because I don't have the loser mindset that will send you to the grave early, depressed and sick.

This is why mindset changes everything, you want to feel inferior ? good, be like that. I am 164 and I can mog brutally most males on the planet because I did mma, kickbox, muay thay and I know how easy you can kill a person. You, surely will kill yourself because your mentality is your death.

Fuckin cuck. If things would be like this then everyone who is shorter than another should not be able to look the taller one in the eye right ? you fucking gay idiot, this world has lost masculinity totally. It's horrible, we are living dark times when males become homos.

Take a look at this dude, he is the legend of MMA,

080_Demetrious_Johnson_vs_Ray_Borg.0.jpg

Demetrious Johnson

He will beat all the tall males that you met in your life. He is an animal. He gets more pussy than you masturbated in your life.

you know how tall he is ?

he is 160 cm, 160 god damn cm.

Do you think you will ever slay or become better by using this site ? no, never, you will die of pain. Why ?

because you have lost the mind game, you have the mentality of a loser. Die loser.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Demir and DarknLost
Only thing u kill is ur sister vaginia, u Alabamamaxxed cracker worthless bug son of nasty rat whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 245

I am 164 cm, probably shorter than you and I look everyone in the eye, even tall guys look down when I cross eyes with them on street. Because I don't have the loser mindset that will send you to the grave early, depressed and sick.

This is why mindset changes everything, you want to feel inferior ? good, be like that. I am 164 and I can mog brutally most males on the planet because I did mma, kickbox, muay thay and I know how easy you can kill a person. You, surely will kill yourself because your mentality is your death.

Fuckin cuck. If things would be like this then everyone who is shorter than another should not be able to look the taller one in the eye right ? you fucking gay idiot, this world has lost masculinity totally. It's horrible, we are living dark times when males become homos.

Demetrious Johnson

He will beat all the tall males that you met in your life. He is an animal. He gets more pussy than you masturbated in your life.

Do you think you will ever slay or become better by using this site ? no, never, you will die of pain. Why ?

because you have lost the mind game, you have the mentality of a loser. Die loser.
YXATYnc.gif
dhMeAzK.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Did not read a single word. What the fuck is this bluepilled wall of text you mentally disabled cuck?!
Source

You can't fool anybody with your larping you permavirgin, autistic cunt. Keep barking like the little dog you are.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
The only one disabled here is that who thinks that being short will make you inferior, fucking idiot I slay more than you will ever dream. Look at Demetrious Johnson again, he is 160 cm, has millions of dollars and beats probably everyone you ever met . This is how winning is done. Not by believing that you are inferior, I really hope you will die from your pain. Because you baby lost at life. UNABLE TO LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYE

BHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING CUCCK

Demetrious Johnson

read this again and love it

it means you're anxious little bitch
inject T
stop consuming plastic

• Love it
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
Vladimir Putin, the most alpha male on planet : " you know, I really look down a lot, I hate making eye contact, I am inferior "

3466c902de5341d2bd44818e16c2b3bf_18.jpg

You know his height you god damn cursed useless waste of semen ? he is shorter than you probably. Yet he is the most alpha male on the planet and mogs other leaders with his eyes while he rules the greatest empire of the modern world : Russia . Do you think he ever had eye contact problems ? no, because he doesn't have a hijacked mind like yours, you are useless.

You see how life lost you ? no, you lost life, because you are fucking useless. Embrace death.

Erere

The only one disabled here is that who thinks that being short will make you inferior, fucking idiot I slay more than you will ever dream. Look at Demetrious Johnson again, he is 160 cm, has millions of dollars and beats probably everyone you ever met . This is how winning is done. Not by believing that you are inferior, I really hope you will die from your pain. Because you baby lost at life. UNABLE TO LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYE

BHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING CUCCK

read this again and love it
STOP JERKING YOUR ONLINE COCK YOU TWINKMAXXED FRAMELET 145cm STUNTED DOG NASTY INFERIOR BUG. YOU NEVER GROW PAST SMALL CHILD SO ACT LIKE ONE YOU DEFORMED RAT SKULL BABY. ONLY THING YOU WILL KILL IS YOURSELF AFTER MY RELENTLESS BULLYING. NEVER FORGET THAT YOU LARPING BITCHBOY 131cm LEGO ACTION FIGURE LOOKING ASS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Vladimir Putin, the most alpha male on planet : " you know, I really look down a lot, I hate making eye contact, I am inferior "

3466c902de5341d2bd44818e16c2b3bf_18.jpg

You know his height you god damn cursed useless waste of semen ? he is shorter than you probably. Yet he is the most alpha male on the planet and mogs other leaders with his eyes while he rules the greatest empire of the modern world : Russia . Do you think he ever had eye contact problems ? no, because he doesn't have a hijacked mind like yours, you are useless.

You see how life lost you ? no, you lost life, because you are fucking useless. Embrace death.

View attachment 130297
7d0

this guy is just telling you the truth

• +1
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
this guy is just telling you the truth

Let them hate, deep in their subconscious they know I am right, but let their pain be their redemption. They are the masters of their own death. I love knowing that there are males like this in the world, it makes everything easier.

Lmao shut the fuck up you delusional faggot. You're 164cm no wonder eye contact isn't an issue for you, you can't see into anyone's eyes anyway
Nicholas cage gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DarknLost and Petsmart
I find it hard sometimes if I'm insecure about my eye area.

oddly enough thats one autistic trait that I never really seemed to have. I have no problem making eye contact with people. its usually NTs that get unforgettable making eye contact with me. I have a very icy stare.

[IMG alt="DarknLost"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/884.jpg?1570358848[/IMG]

this threads starting to look like lookism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Lmao shut the fuck up you delusional faggot. You're 164cm no wonder eye contact isn't an issue for you, you can't see into anyone's eyes anyway
View attachment 130315

I look people straight in the eye, on the street too. I swear on mighty GOD that most tall males look down when I look at them and if they stare I stare and sometimes I squint my eyes, never it happened for them not to look down except one time when I kept eye contact with that guy for 1 min. I wanted to approach him and ask what's the problem but someone passed our way.

If you think I'm trolling or I am lying, I don't give a fuck. Look up the people in MMA gyms or kickboxing gyms, you will see how those guys can staredown almost everyone down, because power it's not in height but in body strength and masculinity, ferociousness. You can kill someone who is 20 or 40 cm's like you, this is the law of the jungle.

Welcome to the real world, not the world of homos dressed in suits who never fought a battle. We are animals.

You think the lion gives a fuck about how tall the gazelle is ?

Remember this words

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
I look people straight in the eye, on the street too. I swear on mighty GOD that most tall males look down when I look at them and if they stare I stare and sometimes I squint my eyes, never it happened for them not to look down except one time when I kept eye contact with that guy for 1 min. I wanted to approach him and ask what's the problem but someone passed our way.

If you think I'm trolling or I am lying, I don't give a fuck. Look up the people in MMA gyms or kickboxing gyms, you will see how those guys can staredown almost everyone down, because power it's not in height but in body strength and masculinity, ferociousness. You can kill someone who is 20 or 40 cm's like you, this is the law of the jungle.

Welcome to the real world, not the world of homos dressed in suits who never fought a battle. We are animals.

You think the lion gives a fuck about how tall the gazelle is ?

Remember this words

din red everything u say sounds like midget cope

I hate people looking at me from the left i look way better on the right side of my face

din red everything u say sounds like midget cope

Dn Rd is a form of cope when you cannot really digest the idea that short guys slay more than you, I mean, do you even slay ?

Thread #293 proving DarknLost has a sever mental disability

I hate people looking at me from the left i look way better on the right side of my face

Who gives a fuck about that ? this is so beta and lame. Why do you care so much about what people think of you ? why don't you make them feel insecure ? you fucking homosexual I fucking hate this community just look at this guy's avatar,

This world is doomed for the feminine guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205