Hate touching bone structure

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
I try my best not to touch my bones, for some reason girls love doing that to me when I’m bed etc.

Guess it’s some type of BDD as I feel like if I put pressure on my mandible or masseter muscles they will push in and become recessed.

Also same with biceps I feel like they will become smaller etc.

Anyone get this same shit too and is this thinking retarded and it will never actually happen?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, SubhumanOverload and mojopin
Leejet. I’ve been sleeping only on my back

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
All the time. I only lightly touch my face/arms although it’s true that the more you touch your face, the quicker you age so that’s another thing I take into consideration. Also another reason to sleep on your back is the facial asymmetries it causes.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload
All the time. I only lightly touch my face/arms although it’s true that the more you touch your face, the quicker you age so that’s another thing I take into consideration. Also another reason to sleep on your back is the facial asymmetries it causes.

Exactly people look at me like some autist when I tell them sleeping on your side can eventually cause facial asymmetricies.

Exactly people look at me like some autist when I tell them sleeping on your side can eventually cause facial asymmetricies.
Side sleepers
03AF0D84 6EF1 40CD A851 BE41C29678B4

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

The slots you touch should become minutely bigger if anything because of wolf's law.

I try my best not to touch my bones, for some reason girls love doing that to me when I’m bed etc.

Guess it’s some type of BDD as I feel like if I put pressure on my mandible or masseter muscles they will push in and become recessed.

Also same with biceps I feel like they will become smaller etc.

Anyone get this same shit too and is this thinking retarded and it will never actually happen?
After I ascended I realized I have to keep bad postures that destroy my bone structure while kissing and having sex.
When girls kiss you, they suck your teeth that is the opposite of mewing.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Think someone said thag you should sleep on one particular side if you have poor facial symmetry?
Maybe they meant something along the lines of if you’ve always slept on your left side, sleep on your right side. Although « woke niggas » sleep on their back

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Maybe they meant something along the lines of if you’ve always slept on your left side, sleep on your right side. Although « woke niggas » sleep on their back

Woke af