Hatred for women

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
I used to hate women when I was an incel but when I ascended I realized I still hated women. I hate women even more now that I am not incel. Even though I was asked out by a girl at my job and even though I have a girlfriend I still hate women.

When that girl asked me out at my job I knew she wanted to fuck badly. She just kept giving me those flirty eyes and finding the dumbest reasons to talk to me. Then when I rejected her, she said she just got out of a 5 year relationship. This slut just became single and already wanted to be fucked by a man who she works with.

Imagine if she wasn’t single….she would still cheat on her boyfriend with me.

That’s why I hate women. They are evil.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Chadeep, sytyl and 6 others
I love women. My pipi loves women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, court monarch777, datboijj and 4 others
I love women

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, datboijj and Baldingman1998
I love women:p

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, datboijj and Baldingman1998
I love women :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and datboijj
I love women :fuk:

I love women.
I love women
I love women:p
I love women :soy:
I love women :fuk:
Behi

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, BearBoy, Chadeep and 2 others
I love women
soyboy-soy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Acromegaly_Chad, ElySioNs and 1 other person
I used to hate women when I was an incel but when I ascended I realized I still hated women. I hate women even more now that I am not incel. Even though I was asked out by a girl at my job and even though I have a girlfriend I still hate women.

When that girl asked me out at my job I knew she wanted to fuck badly. She just kept giving me those flirty eyes and finding the dumbest reasons to talk to me. Then when I rejected her, she said she just got out of a 5 year relationship. This slut just became single and already wanted to be fucked by a man who she works with.

Imagine if she wasn’t single….she would still cheat on her boyfriend with me.

That’s why I hate women. They are evil.

You have to understand that women aren't bad for just being. External factors made them this way, like; sexual revolution, feminism, progressivism and social media. You talk like it's just women who cheat or are disloyal or self-serving. I've had sex with married women, and I could come here and say that all women are whores, infidels and etc... but in the end I accepted that. People are like that. I'm not perfect, I cucked some guys that I don't know and posted their wives here. And many here also have defects, it is important to recognize this and take into account that maybe we are the different side of the same coin.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You have to understand that women aren't bad for just being. External factors made them this way, like; sexual revolution, feminism, progressivism and social media. You talk like it's just women who cheat or are disloyal or self-serving. I've had sex with married women, and I could come here and say that all women are whores, infidels and etc... but in the end I accepted that. People are like that. I'm not perfect, I cucked some guys that I don't know and posted their wives here. And many here also have defects, it is important to recognize this and take into account that maybe we are the different side of the same coin.
Speak for yourself. You just enjoy cucking others because you're immoral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, maxxedfalloutdweller, BearBoy and 1 other person
Once you go black:blackpill:
You never go back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Once you take the redpill:redpill:, there is no way going back to :bluepill:.

That was the initial requirment

• JFL
A man cheating is different. A woman cheating is a thousand times worse because like the infamous saying goes: a key that can open several locks is badass, a lock that opens with any key is a shitty lock. :p

• +1