Have any average looking dudes tried Crisicks tinder technique?

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I want to know if non-Chads could get away with this shit without catching a case/getting shadowbanned.

For those that don't know Crisicks technique is basically being straightfoward with girls on tinder.
Post proof if you have had any success.

average looking dudes don't get matches on tinder lool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and dogtown
Your above average get on tinder, slay chav pussy, wear at leat 5 condoms through

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, manlet cUnt, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Your above average get on tinder, slay chav pussy, wear at leat 5 condoms through
Brb, gonna buy myself a pair of those hideous brick shoes chavs tend to wear (Airmaxxes) and a northface jacket.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 176, FatmanO and 4 others
might get gigaaids from the british sluts boasting tyrone's babies

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Brb, gonna buy myself a pair of those hideous brick shoes chavs tend to wear (Airmaxxes) and a northface jacket.

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Screenshot 20190201 011953 Tinder
Screenshot 20190201 011937 Tinder
tried 3 times. 2 didn't reply and 1 unmatched

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Bluepill and Wincel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
I tried with chads on tinder and most would not reply or unmatch, barely any went with it, I would say something like hey you down to have fun? And I literally used PSL 8 chads jfl you need to be a 20/10 in 2019

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I tried with chads on tinder and most would not reply or unmatch, barely any went with it, I would say something like hey you down to have fun? And I literally used PSL 8 chads jfl you need to be a 20/10 in 2019
How did the conversations go?

You'd have a higher success rate going to club/bar palming random women's assss.

If a girl is that quick to fuck I don't even want her tbh. Too trashy. But then again it is Tinder.

i wear airmaxxes mainly because i'm 6'5 in them so... yeah

I want to know if non-Chads could get away with this shit without catching a case/getting shadowbanned.

For those that don't know Crisicks technique is basically being straightfoward with girls on tinder.
Post proof if you have had any success.
I tried it and it worked ask @battlefieldincel or @Tony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
:feelsping: bump faggotas