Have any of you guys experienced girls being rude to you?

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

I’m a worker sir
Whenever I go to stores majority of the time if the girl is black or Indian, they will make no eye contact or ask me how I’m doing. If the girl is dark skin or white, they will be very nice to me. Have any of you experienced this? It’s not a race thing because I see them talk to other guys my skin tone and I’m a good height, muscular, good frame, I’m no uglier than Your average person, what do you all think?
TLDR- lightskin and Indian girls are very rude to me and I don’t know why. Woman are very nice to me tho, just girls my age

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, wishIwasSalludon and vermillioncorefan
Could it be my demeanor?

I also dress very old money, so it can’t be the way I dress

yes i remeber one time where a female was extremely rude to me

How old are you? When I was really young was when girls were sometimes rude to me. As I age women just don't have any significant reaction to me.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
How old are you? When I was really young was when girls were sometimes rude to me. As I age women just don't have any significant reaction to me.
I’m 21, I have really bad collagen but very nice skin, the lack of definition in my face makes me look older and young at the same time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3
one or two black girls have been cunts to me. other than that, none that i remember at least

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Juandigomigo22
yeah
and its for the stupidest reasons tbh

• +1
Reactions: timid and Juandigomigo22
One called me an idiot

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: timid and Juandigomigo22
One called me a bitch when I walked past her for no reason

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fusionxz, halloweed and Juandigomigo22
idk but I used to get called attractive by this one ginger girl in my school, and months later she simultaneously made fun of me for “looking gay” while having a crush on me

I would just ignore it

• +1
Reactions: eiegta, Juandigomigo22 and Darkeningstar
shit like small things like where im sitting on a public transport
saying no to their request and shit like that
Dang bro, sorry that happened, I remember girls would pretend to be my friend so they could take pictures of me and put it on Snapchat because I had a really bad underbite(class 3)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
One called me a bitch when I walked past her for no reason
I was walking down the hallway and this girl says to her friend”wow he’s ugly” it was so broootalllll

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, TechnoBoss and T50gandycel
Yes, even when I was more handsome. It happened to me a few times that someone (ltb range) told me I was ugly. The opposite (more frequently) with some prettier ones

• +1
idk but I used to get called attractive by this one ginger girl in my school, and months later she simultaneously made fun of me for “looking gay” while having a crush on me

I would just ignore it
Mmmm yea this has happened to me, it really doesn’t get talked about enough how girls can not handle rejection, they get mad at you and start rumors

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yes, even when I was more handsome. It happened to me a few times that someone (ltb range) told me I was ugly. The opposite (more frequently) with some prettier ones
Woman who think that they are attractive are very rude I’ve noticed, actual beautiful woman are very sweet and kind

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Darkeningstar
Woman who think that they are attractive are very rude I’ve noticed, actual beautiful woman are very sweet and kind
In my experience, I have noticed that those who know they are ugly are rougher and 'reject' those definitely better looking than them as a protective mechanism

• +1
Weird experience, black women are the most rude imo, but I only talk to them online so I may be wrong. Lightskins are way more kind/polite than darkskins imo

• +1
Dang bro, sorry that happened, I remember girls would pretend to be my friend so they could take pictures of me and put it on Snapchat because I had a really bad underbite(class 3)
I was walking down the hallway and this girl says to her friend”wow he’s ugly” it was so broootalllll
That’s really depressing tbh. Worse insult I’ve gotten was when I turned around in the school bleachers and some fat chick said “he looks gay” even though she probably only said it because her friend would say it to me

You said you had an underbite though so I wouldn’t worry

• +1
In my experience, I have noticed that those who know they are ugly are rougher and 'reject' those definitely better looking than them as a protective mechanism
They were treated badly for their appearance and have their personality turned ugly as well. It’s a shame really

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Darkeningstar
That’s really depressing tbh. Worse insult I’ve gotten was when I turned around in the school bleachers and some fat chick said “he looks gay” even though she probably only said it because her friend would say it to me

You said you had an underbite though so I wouldn’t worry
Hahaha, yes bro this has also happened to me, I’ve was treated very poorly by woman so now I am a bit awkward when they try to approach me, yea I got rid of my underbite but the doctor ruined my face in a different way unfortunately

They were treated badly for their appearance and have their personality turned ugly as well. It’s a shame really
This is my Tier List (my experience) of who treats you the best if you are attractive (high htn-chadlite range) :
- girls (high mtb - low stacylite)
- guys (not too competitive low mtn+, some good ltn+ guys)
- girls (high ltb - mtb)
- boys (the rest)
- girls (ltb-)

• +1
Weird experience, black women are the most rude imo, but I only talk to them online so I may be wrong. Lightskins are way more kind/polite than darkskins imo
Wonder why our experiences differ

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
This is my Tier List (my experience) of who treats you the best if you are attractive (high htn-chadlite range) :
- girls (high mtb - low stacylite)
- guys (not too competitive low mtn+, some good ltn+ guys)
- girls (high ltb - mtb)
- boys (the rest)
- girls (ltb-)
I work with a bunch of chad lites-chadriguez, 6’2 and up. They are the nicest guys ever

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
There’s only one incident I can remember like this… I walked into a Starbucks, I guess I looked like shit (life was rough at the time). The barista, who was really pretty, gave me this look like what’s wrong with you. I gave the look right back to her and then ordered and all the sudden she turned so flustered and apologetic, and then was super polite to me.

Usually at stores, banks, etc. the pretty girls that work there are by far the nicest.

• +1
There’s only one incident I can remember like this… I walked into a Starbucks, I guess I looked like shit (life was rough at the time). The barista, who was really pretty, gave me this look like what’s wrong with you. I gave the look right back to her and then ordered and all the sudden she turned so flustered and apologetic, and then was super polite to me.

Usually at stores, banks, etc. the pretty girls that work there are by far the nicest.
So you returned the same energy back? I may try this next time but I’ve been told I look like a criminal so may not work. Yes they usually are but getting hit on all the time does something to some of there egos

Whenever I go to stores majority of the time if the girl is black or Indian, they will make no eye contact or ask me how I’m doing. If the girl is dark skin or white, they will be very nice to me. Have any of you experienced this? It’s not a race thing because I see them talk to other guys my skin tone and I’m a good height, muscular, good frame, I’m no uglier than Your average person, what do you all think?
TLDR- lightskin and Indian girls are very rude to me and I don’t know why. Woman are very nice to me tho, just girls my age
why would u care if black and indian women dont like u💀💀💀💀:lul::lul::lul::lul:bro really cares about the opinion of a couple female bonobos. just fuck white and latina women bro, it aint that deep

• Hmm...
why would u care if black and indian women dont like u💀💀💀💀:lul::lul::lul::lul:bro really cares about the opinion of a couple female bonobos. just fuck white and latina women bro, it aint that deep
I play around on here but in real life I’m very nice, I treat everyone with kindness regardless of ethnicity,or how they look, I would just like the same treatment

I play around on here but in real life I’m very nice, I treat everyone with kindness regardless of ethnicity,or how they look, I would just like the same treatment
well not everyone treats everyone or even anyone with kindness, thats the world. especially these whore females, they treat everyone like crap. if you expect something from people, literally anything, then expect to be disappointed time and time again.

• +1
Never. Only men have been rude to me.

• +1
well not everyone treats everyone or even anyone with kindness, thats the world. especially these whore females, they treat everyone like crap. if you expect something from people, literally anything, then expect to be disappointed time and time again.
I used to genuinely have a disdain for a certain ethnicity but then one day I treated this guy real bad and he told me to have a blessed day and thanked me even though I was rude. I let other peoples negativity rub off on me and that resulted in me treating someone negatively. Not saying everyone needs to like me or that you should treat everyone nice, just saying until they are ugky to me, I will be nice to them. And regarding the woman, it has been happening all my life so I am genuinely curious as to why

So you returned the same energy back? I may try this next time but I’ve been told I look like a criminal so may not work. Yes they usually are but getting hit on all the time does something to some of there egos

Ya, exactly, returned the energy. It was weird, I don’t usually do that to people, I guess getting an IOD from an attractive girl woke something up in me. I’m pretty classy looking and very soft spoken and chill irl, so for me to come off as angry is a big deal to people since it’s not my norm. And especially girls can tell this within seconds.

• +1
Always, especially from LTBs, but I'm ugly myself.
Attractive people are generally kinder and more welcoming; confidence, positive reinforcement etc.

I only care what white women think of me, so I don’t see the issue here tbh.

• +1
Reactions: guilty
Always, especially from LTBs, but I'm ugly myself.
Attractive people are generally kinder and more welcoming; confidence, positive reinforcement etc.
я пиздец какой красивый и привлекательный но злой сука

I only care what white women think of me, so I don’t see the issue here tbh.
either white women or really hot top 5% ethnics

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back