Have you ever noticed how normies are almost NEVER inspired by the accomplishments of other people?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
In fact, they almost ALWAYS feel the need to talk shit about anything/anyone outdoing them in life. It can be an individual, or group, or a demographic etc whatever. Point is that it's extremely rare to ever find anybody that will actually feel inspired by somebody's accomplishment's. 99% of the time people will just jump on the hate train instead.To be fair tons of people's success is because of sociopathy or good looks but even when this is not the case it does not matter normies will still hate.

And this makes you think...what would happen if I suddenly stopped being a worthless loser like they are? Would I suddenly became hated/unpopular for no reason?

Most people are trash tbh no reedming qualities at all.

Realizing this has caused me to view most normies as bad people with shit moral character. Well that and the hundreds of other shitty things they also do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indiana Evans, Constantin Denis, GreenHat500 and 5 others
I noticed the opposite. Most normies are virtue signalling cucks who pretend to be happy for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Yes I notice that all the time, thank you for the looksmaxxing advice:feelsgood:

JFL everyone loves successful people like athletes, singers or actors, only if there are ideological reasons there is a lot of hate to them (for example, leftists hate billionaires).

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, thecel, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
JFL everyone loves successful people like athletes, singers or actors, only if there are ideological reasons there is a lot of hate to them (for example, leftists hate billionaires).
Uh, people hate on them all the time.

Normies need to be controlled and hearded

Squidbro posts another banger

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Squidbro posts another banger

• +1
Reactions: Fear
I swear posting on this dude threads is cursed. You need to do double posts everytime

I swear posting on this dude threads is cursed. You need to do double posts everytime

Oh fuck it happened :ogre: