Have you ever talked about lookstheory with your parents?

D

Deleted member 4675

🇫🇷🇫🇷
If so, how did they react
Bump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6401
like normies do, deny facts blame personality

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 5349, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Yes thanked my parents for never letting me mouth breath (except for the times I broke my nose)
Taking vitamins etc.
Thanked them for getting me to wait with braces (turns out I didn't need them )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
yeah i will make story thread once im bored enaugh aswell. they couldnt cope with ramirezpill
they both were gl tho so they somewhat agreed

Talked about it with my mum.

Her definition of beauty is probably different.

I showed her a pic of Andreas Eriksen -

71.jpg

She made fun of his sucked in cheeks and gay alien look :lul::lul::lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
Ye.
My mother supports me my father thinks I’m an insecure fag

• JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 2403
Ye.
My mother supports me my father thinks I’m an insecure fag
based mom lol. but ur dad is right aswell anyway we all are tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher
They didn’t want to hear it. Also your avi gave me a boner thanks for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
Lol, my parents know looks matter. I told them I was getting almond eye surgery and they said "ok, let us know if you need one of us to take care of you after"

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Darkstrand
I’m trying to blackpill my parents, but they deny the racepill

I’m a 0/10 so they know it’s over

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No.
Just my wife and daughters.
My oldest could be a model so she knows.

They get so angry for me insulting their genes...
They even told me they will disinherit me if I ever get cosmetic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
Talked about it with my mum.

Her definition of beauty is probably different.

I showed her a pic of Andreas Eriksen -

71.jpg

She made fun of his sucked in cheeks and gay alien look :lul::lul::lul:.
Honestly I don't like this pic and his cheekbones in this either

Surprised at the number of people that have

My mom denied the blackpill and went on about how confidence is more attractive than looks and shit. I showed her a picture of Meeks and she immediately asked who he was and proceeded to google him and find out more about him. I then told her that he beat the shit out of an underage kid and still managed to become a model. She started to defend him despite his crime and went on to say that he deserved the modeling job. Can’t believe normies can’t see through their own bullshit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 2597, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
I told my sister about it and she agreed with me

I told my sister about it and she agreed with me
Oddly enough when I bring up blackpill topics with the girls in my social circle, they all kind of agree with me but they won’t be overtly obvious about it. Sort of hard to explain but you can tell they are all subconsciously blackpilled despite being outwardly bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Never talked but they know looks matter,i heard them talking about that,if you look like shit people will see you as a shit and will reject you

Oddly enough when I bring up blackpill topics with the girls in my social circle, they all kind of agree with me but they won’t be overtly obvious about it. Sort of hard to explain but you can tell they are all subconsciously blackpilled despite being outwardly bluepilled
Yeah, foids know that looks matter, but they lie saying that it's all "confidence" so they don't appear shallow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
yes. they just listened.
there is not much to argue against, only the extremism that looks is ALL there's room for opposition. I aggree its not all.

my mom said I have to put these thoughts in a box. Go get the money they do the surgeries I want.

my dad has experiences that proves that looks is a big thing. he said when he was a child there were a guy who said to him to relax that one day he would have a wife. He was born with cleft lip. It kind was true, and it happened and my mom is gL. she was 21 when I was born. her ex boyfriend was a manlet probably not gL by what I heard.

The thing is that there's too much real life facts/experiences that go against what lookism preaches, that looks is all. that if u dont look like a model u're fucked etc. in real life this is totally bullshit. in REAL LIFE u can slay with a certain level of looks, then all u need is the correct behaviour. I say more, if u look and act normal and have MONEY, u're going to slay ultra easy. Thats what I see says.

My mom denied the blackpill and went on about how confidence is more attractive than looks and shit. I showed her a picture of Meeks and she immediately asked who he was and proceeded to google him and find out more about him. I then told her that he beat the shit out of an underage kid and still managed to become a model. She started to defend him despite his crime and went on to say that he deserved the modeling job. Can’t believe normies can’t see through their own bullshit.
Show her Ramirez and see if she would defend him :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Show her Ramirez and see if she would defend him :lul:
Have to wait till she drinks a fuckton of wine again. Women always tell the truth when intoxicated

• JFL
Reactions: Golang