Having a beef against black ppl = incel trait

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
There is a BBC I talk to almost on a daily basis, he's a high iq 6'+ gymmaxxed blackpilled BBC, unironically one of the most based friends of mine

And he is not an exception, have had other high iq BBC friends before, hating on black ppl is a gigaincel trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 9670, Mik and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, fras, DharkDC and 2 others
wrong forum to post this thread on bro

we are based and hate black people here :y'all::y'all::cool:

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
wrong forum to post this thread on bro

we are based and hate black people here :y'all::y'all::cool:
Hating on black ppl has saturated already, it's like hating on jews

I hate everyone to some degree, meaning that I can look at black ppl, hate them for some things, but still find some blacks based

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and curryslayerordeath
these are my favorite niggers

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
There is a BBC I talk to almost on a daily basis, he's a high iq 6'+ gymmaxxed blackpilled BBC, unironically one of the most based friends of mine

And he is not an exception, have had other high iq BBC friends before, hating on black ppl is a gigaincel trait
honestly true. its really strange how the poeple that hate on them the most end up being Brazilian or Mexican or something.

Having beef in general stems from insecurity and the notion of inferiority.

Most of the white men who oppose black men are effectively incel. That being said, the vast majority of black men have a chip on their shoulder regarding white men.

honestly true. its really strange how the poeple that hate on them the most end up being Brazilian or Mexican or something.
Ethnics hate on black people to appease to white people

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 15849
I treat everyone with respect:)

I think it’s because both groups think each other are low class criminals. Tbh they both are fucked in crime rates

yeah I just treat every dude the same way really idk how you can really live like a spiritual female hating on people cuz their different idk if thats not the norm for humans I guess im not normal but if your a brother to me your a brother to me whether your blasian or aboriginal

I think it’s because both groups think each other are low class criminals. Tbh they both are fucked in crime rates
The beef that people seem to have against latinos or blacks doesn't seem to be only about violence/crime

Like, people hate on blacks because they're supposedly high SMV, because they have big dick hailo, because of so many other things aside from purely crime.

• +1
Reactions: Mik
The beef that people seem to have against latinos or blacks doesn't seem to be only about violence/crime

Like, people hate on blacks because they're supposedly high SMV, because they have big dick hailo, because of so many other things aside from purely crime.
Apparently there’s an emerging nazi group near my city. I better start getting armed before I get hanged

It's more like people hate on blacks independently of any particular reason, then they find more """reasonable""" reasons as to why hate on blacks just so that they don't admit they're doing that only to differentiate themselves from them, and show themselves as "good ethnics" to the white men (same applies to some white people doing that, more like a group ritual to enter some social groups).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
blacks are actually the master race tbh
im starting to not doubt the nation of islam story that whties were created by an evil scientist