Having a Defined and Square Chin/Jaw Will Make you Look Aspie and Angry

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
It is a good trait that makes you look handsome, but it also makes you look aspie and mad. I have a strongish chin and jaw with top tier definition and always get called out for looking angry and upset even when I have resting face. I like it a bit, but it is a drawback.

Having a good eye area and average jaw makes you look dumb. I have a friend who has a good eye area but a soft jaw and he just looks like a retard when making a neutral expression, and while he gets hit on for having a 95th percentile eye area, he's treated like a retard a lot.

I am happy with my jaw but it comes with a cost, having a good jaw makes you look non-nt unless everything else is good. Having a good jaw while your other features are middling just makes for an autistic looking HTN.

Good Eye Area+ Good Jaw= Successful Chad

Good Eye area+ Normal Jaw = Retarded HTN

Good Jaw + Normal Eyes = Autistic Murderer HTN

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
shit thread cant lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Acromegaly_Chad, Aqua and 15 others
It is a good trait that makes you look handsome, but it also makes you look aspie and mad. I have a strongish chin and jaw with top tier definition and always get called out for looking angry and upset even when I have resting face. I like it a bit, but it is a drawback.

Having a good eye area and average jaw makes you look dumb. I have a friend who has a good eye area but a soft jaw and he just looks like a retard when making a neutral expression, and while he gets hit on for having a 95th percentile eye area, he's treated like a retard a lot.

I am happy with my jaw but it comes with a cost, having a good jaw makes you look non-nt unless everything else is good. Having a good jaw while your other features are middling just makes for an autistic looking HTN.

this what happens when mf post their unfiltered stream of consciousness. Such an useless fucken post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
“People call me angry and autistic, obviously it’s my chin and jaw even though I have literally 0 reason to think that”

you’re a retard not even gonna lie to you bro, I’m not even attacking you I’m just stating an objective fact. Your lower third has fuckall to do with that, aspie vibes come from either actually being aspie (which I suspect you are) and/or the eye area.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Gaia262, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Having a mogger jaw doesn't mean shit if you are aspie

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Damn that guy a legit incel in spite of jaw. He could totally ascend easily with some softmaxxing but goddamn he's repellant

“People call me angry and autistic, obviously it’s my chin and jaw even though I have literally 0 reason to think that”

you’re a retard not even gonna lie to you bro, I’m not even attacking you I’m just stating an objective fact. Your lower third has fuckall to do with that, aspie vibes come from either actually being aspie (which I suspect you are) and/or the eye area.

It is my chin and jaw because it makes you look like your jutting and pouting. Look at Robert Pattinson he always looks angry and upset with a neutral face.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
It is my chin and jaw because it makes you look like your jutting and pouting. Look at Robert Pattinson he always looks angry and upset with a neutral face.
“I have downward tilted mouth corners, for some reason I associate this with my square chin. I am retarded” - you

the expression comes entirely from the mouth and eyes. You can have any jaw from michael cera to timothee chalamet to brad pitt and end up looking angry or not.

you’re really applying 99% eye shit to your jaw for absolutely no reason

• JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Danish_Retard and subhuman incel
“I have downward tilted mouth corners, for some reason I associate this with my square chin. I am retarded” - you

the expression comes entirely from the mouth and eyes. You can have any jaw from michael cera to timothee chalamet to brad pitt and end up looking angry or not.

you’re really applying 99% eye shit to your jaw for absolutely no reason

It's true because my chin pulls down the skin around the mouth area and also makes it look like I'm pouting since below my lips has far more area than my philtrum.

You think Jawline doesn't make you look aspie or angry you're full of shit. Same thing with eyebrows and midface. You look angrier with lower eyebrows and strong chins.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
It's true because my chin pulls down the skin around the mouth area and also makes it look like I'm pouting since below my lips has far more area than my philtrum.

You think Jawline doesn't make you look aspie or angry you're full of shit. Same thing with eyebrows and midface. You look angrier with lower eyebrows and strong chins
your chin is not at all a part of your expression making dumbass, you don’t move your chin to make an angry expression

eyebrows, eyes, mouth, those are the things that make you look angry, nothing else. Your chin has nothing to do with your mouth tilt, there are people with mogger jaws and chins with every mouth tilt from extremely positive to extremely negative.

I suspect this was just your extremely autistic attempt at a “ ‘subtle’ “ humblebrag thread so my advice is go to occupational therapy asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 1 other person
your chin is not at all a part of your expression making dumbass, you don’t move your chin to make an angry expression

eyebrows, eyes, mouth, those are the things that make you look angry, nothing else. Your chin has nothing to do with your mouth tilt, there are people with mogger jaws and chins with every mouth tilt from extremely positive to extremely negative.

I suspect this was just your extremely autistic attempt at a “ ‘subtle’ “ humblebrag thread so my advice is go to occupational therapy asap

Smd. You probably have a recessed jaw so you'll never know the feeling

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel

alek minessian has a good jaw and normal eyes and he is legit an autistic murderer like you said. i wouldnt say it makes you look mad, but it just makes you look autistic. he looks more like a cuck than dark triad angry. also no idea why everyone is shitting on your thread, probably have to project their insecurities out to everyone else.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, metagross, WhatIsMyPlan? and 1 other person
@OldVirgin do you think his theory is correct?=

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786

yea same brah, i have really good jaw, okish area and big nose, ogre head as well.
I am GL tho but all the girls think i am psychopath/murdered before they meet me.

But the only thing i murder is their pussy hehehehehdhehhs

Actually good thread.
Case in point: badg96

20211219 201204

Applies to me?

Jaw has fuck all to do with looking angry. It's your eye area and nose.

Wrong. Men with good jaw and below avg everything else get praised as "ugly hot" on tiktok.

Yeah so non-NT