Having a girlfriend in quarantine is actually bad

Man if you are not gonna recover from one argument then you have other problems than just being ugly. It's not that hard tbh. Just communicate what you think and don't just start taking every single fucking thing personally. Also fuck her good. Then the relationship will last as long as you want or until she cheats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Yea man this shit sucks, I spent the first 4 days with my girlfriend in my room and by the 4th day i was so happy when she finally went the fuck home. Not that she is annoying or anything but sometimes you just want to be alone

Then we weren't able to see each other for 2 weeks straight because of lockdown and broke up yesterday cause we basically just fell apart. only been dating a week before the qurantine so our relationship wasn't strong enough to survive this situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3328
Man if you are not gonna recover from one argument then you have other problems than just being ugly. It's not that hard tbh. Just communicate what you think and don't just start taking every single fucking thing personally. Also fuck her good. Then the relationship will last as long as you want or until she cheats.
this is not even remotely related to the post

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Yea man this shit sucks, I spent the first 4 days with my girlfriend in my room and by the 4th day i was so happy when she finally went the fuck home. Not that she is annoying or anything but sometimes you just want to be alone

Then we weren't able to see each other for 2 weeks straight because of lockdown and broke up yesterday cause we basically just fell apart. only been dating a week before the qurantine so our relationship wasn't strong enough to survive this situation
No because this is you=
C30E76A1 5FDF 476F A4F3 C7317B7E57AF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
What people who have never been in a relationship don't understand is that personality>looks in long term. I don't say you should date an ugly girl but better an above average becky with a great personality than a gigastacy with evil cheerleader from 90s movies personality.
true asf, at first before I ever dated I thought looks were 100% everything, after dating someone I connected with then going onto talk to other girls, it is easy to see that long term personality mogs super hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
true asf, at first before I ever dated I thought looks were 100% everything, after dating someone I connected with then going onto talk to other girls, it is easy to see that long term personality mogs super hard
totally true i never was into low iq non sensitive girls. i don't give a fuck about looks once she is a Becky and has the perfect personality and feel me perfectly. this is way more rare than having a Stacy.😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, inv1sible, Ritalincell and 2 others
i spend 3 days with her max and go home for 3 days to my brocels. holes are not best friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3043
totally true i never was into low iq non sensitive girls. i don't give a fuck about looks once she is a Becky and has the perfect personality and feel me perfectly. this is way more rare than having a Stacy.😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
but you didn't like my post :/

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3328
You would get bored of seeing someone's face 24/7. You would start to hate them
You're idea of quarantine is beyond dramatic. Does not apply to London where everyone is hanging out in the park, getting riped running and so on.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Sounds like a problem that I don't have!

• +1
Keep coping son.

That's two months for you to sexually abuse and creampie a cute foid everyday without a care in the world.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and Deleted member 3328
It’s actually fun ngl

• +1
That's not a quarantine.
It's a London quarantine. Stacy buys grocery in the morning for the whole week for her and chad (he's sleeping because they fucked too much last night) then they chill Netflix and eat, get the 80% monthly payment for staying at home fucking. In the evening they go ruining and stay at big parks holding hands and having a great time in the nature for hours. If you need to party then go to someone's house and pull it there and at home go to fuck your gf again.

That's the reality here actually even i myself I'm kinda doing it ngl that's why I tell u.

@turkproducer gtfih

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
For like a week or two, yes

i don't like living every day the same way for two months
Sounds like fried receptors and/or lack of access to a foid you want to impregnate

• +1
For like a week or two, yes

i don't like living every day the same way for two months
Ngl i wouldnt like to be stuck 24/7 either it gets tiring. 3 /4 days at most and then come back in a few days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, RAITEIII and 1 other person
This quarantine had been an extremely eye opening blackpill for me.

It's been incredible and although I'm going through hard times I'm happy regardless for this inner growth
This quarantine had been an extremely eye opening blackpill for me.

It's been incredible and although I'm going through hard times I'm happy regardless for this inner growth
Hqdefault 1

• +1
That's great man, keep it up

gook fucker

Opinion discarded

exactly
Lmfao

Opinion discarded

Can't even find a girl to fuck for two months, keep coping and barking son

• +1
Lmfao

Opinion discarded

Can't even find a girl to fuck for two months, keep coping and barking son
He can but he likes quality girls - or that's what I think jfl.

• +1
  • +1
Damn imagine having a gf....

• +1
Fix your mental health and you easily could
Its not my mental health right now that much, because im in medical school i have practised social skills and humanities the past months and i can tolerate and try to find beauty in talking with people. Its just that i have no idea how to find people my age tbh, especially with this virus situation now. I just have like two friends, basically no big social circle, it's bad

• +1
Its not my mental health right now that much, because im in medical school i have practised social skills and humanities the past months and i can tolerate and try to find beauty in talking with people. Its just that i have no idea how to find people my age tbh, especially with this virus situation now. I just have like two friends, basically no big social circle, it's bad
I see what you mean.

Maybe try going to some college parties after the virus outbreak is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444
Ngl i wouldnt like to be stuck 24/7 either it gets tiring. 3 /4 days at most and then come back in a few days
That's why most marriages fail tbh. People just start getting sick of each other

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3328
Imagine being shut in with some girl for a month or even longer.

It would be fun at first, having sex and watching Netflix all day but you would get bored of doing the same thing all over again every single day.

You start getting into arguments that would be more and more frequent every day and eventually break up.

I'd say I would get bored after a few days.
This is true and it’s so sad. The more time you spend with someone the more you grow to resent them.

• +1
  • +1
legit thread tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Imagine being shut in with some girl for a month or even longer.

It would be fun at first, having sex and watching Netflix all day but you would get bored of doing the same thing all over again every single day.

You start getting into arguments that would be more and more frequent every day and eventually break up.

I'd say I would get bored after a few days.
dont fart in quarantine with your girl if your sub 8 she will think your cucked

• +1
  • +1