Having a good life is harder

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Honestly i’ve been grounded for a while now and it’s been brutal. I’ve had to rot here for what, 2-3 weeks now? that’s insane

sometimes i really believe having an exciting life is worse than having a boring one. because when you have it taken from you like this, it’s 99999x more brutal. if ur used to rotting, it’s no biggie. but if u actually do shit, whenever ur MIA you’re gonna see all ur friends at the wild ass parties u coulda been at, u got bitches asking u to hang out , meanwhile ur stuck at home and can’t go out. Specially in my case cuz my mom got cameras in every exit cuz i snuck out every night for like 6 months lmfao.

It’s brutal, but atleast when i come back to my life, the changes from looksmaxxing/roiding will be more drastic. I’ll shock everyone with this brutal ascension

And i don’t think my mom would keep me grounded for longer than 2-3 more weeks AT MOST.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Shrek2OnDvD, ✿👍col and 7 others
imagine getting grounded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Lmao, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
That sucks. Anyways, why does it not show the people you tagged in the post? I have noticed it and its weird tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
getting grounded :lul::lul: what are you 12?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Shrek2OnDvD, Hades and 2 others
my mom got sent pics of me selling weed, w rifles and some random thugs, etc. i got completely popped

can you really blame me?
extremely high iq move tagging a bunch of users and deleting it so no one will know yet your thread will get clout. no wonder you have gigachad tier rep ratio

my mom got sent pics of me selling weed, w rifles and some random thugs, etc. i got completely popped

can you really blame me?
what the fuck are you doing with your life mirin

Grounded?? WTF is that?

I cant even imagine this life i never did shit

Beyond Cringe