Vietnam

VIETNAMESE MASTER RACE!
SWALLOW THE NIKOPILL @Niko69

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

DE’VON THOMPSONZ: Indian & Sri Lankan master race
SWALLOW THE NIKOPILL @Niko69
View attachment 1879734
Legit @Niko69 even fucked my sister, aurnt and cousins he even almsot seduced me before the police came in and reminded me to keep my ass virginity from such a mogg machine. I still long for Nikos warm embrace

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
HQNP but she wearing a hoe ass hollow ween costume going on a date with a sfs-having oompa loompa off Tinder? my boy u cant even see her face. is u really that desperate bruh? all these bitches the same, thats why i only fuck with the baddest hoes

Last edited:
AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Geomax.me
HQNP but she wearing a hoe ass hollowween costume going on a date with a sfs orange oompa loompa off Tinder? my boy u cant even see her face. u really that desperate bruh? all these bitches the same, thats why i only fuck with the baddest hoes
I done swam with the sharks, nigga came from the deep end

Times were getting rough we still get in

Rent a 1 room shack with a million in the den

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
I done swam with the sharks, nigga came from the deep end

Times were getting rough we still get in

Rent a 1 room shack with a million in the den
word to. i used to use the stove to heat my crib in the winter no cap. people out here talking all that stupid shit.

Niko69

Niko69

MOD - Smilepilled niko-pheno workaholiccel
HQNP but she wearing a hoe ass hollow ween costume going on a date with a sfs-having oompa loompa off Tinder? my boy u cant even see her face. is u really that desperate bruh? all these bitches the same, thats why i only fuck with the baddest hoes
My dude, how the hell is that a Hoe Halloween costume? It’s only the arms and a small part of the thighs that are exposed JFL, I’m assuming you haven’t been to Halloween parties for a long time boy

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
My dude, how the hell is that a Hoe Halloween costume? It’s only the arms and a small part of the thighs that are exposed JFL, I’m assuming you haven’t been to Halloween parties for a long time boy
americans smh. she wearing a whole ass hoe costume bruh. i dont got time to go to no halloween parties i work my boy

154acd7420ee5d90fa1de1cc920ec945

Vietnam

Vietnam

VIETNAMESE MASTER RACE!
I’m not even American…
15k+ posts “I don’t have time for Halloween parties I work” JFL
show her face in pm bro
i already know your entire linage and havent done anything to you so far it wont make any difference

Niko69

Niko69

show her face in pm bro
i already know your entire linage and havent done anything to you so far it wont make any difference
I know you won’t dox, but I don’t show girls I had a relationship with on here

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
I’m not even American…
15k+ posts “I don’t have time for Halloween parties I work” JFL
I post during lunch break. i am not a privileged westerner like u.

Niko69

Niko69

I post during lunch break. i am not a privileged westerner like u.
JFL at thinking I’m privileged, if you knew anything about me you’d know I come from a single mom family where I sacrificed my teen years to work as my family has been struggling financially, yet I’m not sitting here complaining like a little bitch unlike you

Vietnam

Vietnam

VIETNAMESE MASTER RACE!
JFL at thinking I’m privileged, if you knew anything about me you’d know I come from a single mom family where I sacrificed my teen years to work as my family has been struggling financially, yet I’m not sitting here complaining like a little bitch unlike you
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
u are privileged american white boy from the suburbs. keep make up story and maybe someone else believe but not me