Having a Narrow Waist on a Guy is Like having a Fat ass on a Girl

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
I went autistically solo clubbing last night it was fun as fuck though because in general music and drinks is fun. I'm also at least decently GL so I get to grind and make out with girls some times.

But holy shit. On the way out I was talking to this group of girls and this one girl with an Opry tier eye area.

I am gymmaxxed with an emphasis on large shoulders and tiny waist. I'm lean so when I wear long sleeved clothes I don't look as gymcel as much as I do just sort of in shape. Last night I wore a long sleeved shirt that was fairly tight. Not right enough to show off muscles or anything but enough to show my general figure.

The eye area Stacy was putting her hands all over my waist area every time we spoke. I was legit having my waist groped and I couldn't believe it. It was like I was in a Connor Murphy video.

A common Anti-Gymcel cope is that it doesn't even matter if you're not wearing revealing clothes. I think this isn't true. With guys we don't check out an analyze their bodies and shit (outside of this shithole). I think girls do. They can see you in clothes and figure out how you look naked cause If you're attractive theyre looking with purpose and lust.

So TLDR, I got broad shoulders and narrow waistpilled. Please make sure to hit the gym guys. Girls think that a V or Y shaped body is super attractive.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, futuregigamogger, highT and 23 others
girls like you because you were born with a handsome face, not because you are a gymcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 24347, poopoohead and 16 others
dn rd that autistic story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, terrorblade, Chadeep and 3 others
girls like you because you were born with a handsome face, not because you are a gymcel

I don't think so. I don't think my face is that handsome but I have naturally a very small waist and very broad shoulders (compared to waist at least)+ help from gymcelling.

Maybe I'm more handsome then I think but idk I'm skeptical. Pretty sure it's body that helps me most.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, oldcelloser and Xangsane
Thirsty water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, .👽., Agendum and 4 others
My hips are 30 cm for the front. how much are you ? I'm curious

whats ur psl

My hips are 30 cm for the front. how much are you ? I'm curious

Bruh who cares about autistic measurements imagine if a normie saw you measuring your hips with a ruler. Just look in the mirror and see if you have a narrow waist and hips or not.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Slob, Latincel and 1 other person
Bruh who cares about autistic measurements imagine if a normie saw you measuring your hips with a ruler. Just look in the mirror and see if you have a narrow waist and hips or not.
yea I do but I wanna know what others consider narrow jfl at not measuring your bidelt and waist

the taller you are the wider your hips/waist
it means if you are at decent height (5'8-5'10) your hips/waist is still narrow(in general) even if its wide

btw @LooksOverAll is 6'7 with huge ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Toth's thot, GandyIsNormie and 4 others
post face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Yeah i have wide child bearing hips naturally but it's fine tbh, just made my shoulders bigger, I have good frame naturally anyway, i look fine now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 5786
i think u r just tranny

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
it means if you are at decent height (5'8-5'10) your hips/waist is still narrow(in general) even if its wide

It's about proportions imo. If you have large hips or waist and a gigantic upper body/shoulders you'll look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 5786
It's about proportions imo. If you have large hips or waist and a gigantic upper body/shoulders you'll look good
Well known fact that girls love broad shoulders and v-taper upper body. But this is very genetically determined. One can extend shoulder width slightly by getting bigger muscles in shoulder area, but if the hips are trash tier, it wont help alot.

Also- she wouldnt have touched you if you were ogrefaced. One more example where the face is basically the main factor for other looksamplifications like a v-shaped torso.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and oldcelloser
you just have a good face

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Slob, AscendingHero and 3 others
I don't think so. I don't think my face is that handsome but I have naturally a very small waist and very broad shoulders (compared to waist at least)+ help from gymcelling.

Maybe I'm more handsome then I think but idk I'm skeptical. Pretty sure it's body that helps me most.
They are all coping brother. I have exact same situation as you.

I am always approached by women in the gym/club/anywhere where I wear tight clothes. :feelshehe:

But my face is kinda average. :unsure:

Body >> face if you have where to show it off. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Everyone that goes outside IRL knows the importance of body
But remember this forum is filled with closet homosexuals, no wonder they obsess about twink faces all day long :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 2729, Kmscurry and 8 others
  • JFL
just post your fuckin face with eyes blocked out bro

I believe you to some extent, because shoulder to hip ratio literally correltates to high prenatal test so you probably are a chad lite at least

Alright but what if u have wide hips with wide waist and wide shoulders?

something like this?

I have something like that except my shoulders are tad tiny bit wider, but not by much

Attachments

• D69C8D94-B0AC-4677-9629-76318C52295A.jpeg
    D69C8D94-B0AC-4677-9629-76318C52295A.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
I went autistically solo clubbing last night it was fun as fuck though because in general music and drinks is fun. I'm also at least decently GL so I get to grind and make out with girls some times.

But holy shit. On the way out I was talking to this group of girls and this one girl with an Opry tier eye area.

I am gymmaxxed with an emphasis on large shoulders and tiny waist. I'm lean so when I wear long sleeved clothes I don't look as gymcel as much as I do just sort of in shape. Last night I wore a long sleeved shirt that was fairly tight. Not right enough to show off muscles or anything but enough to show my general figure.

The eye area Stacy was putting her hands all over my waist area every time we spoke. I was legit having my waist groped and I couldn't believe it. It was like I was in a Connor Murphy video.

A common Anti-Gymcel cope is that it doesn't even matter if you're not wearing revealing clothes. I think this isn't true. With guys we don't check out an analyze their bodies and shit (outside of this shithole). I think girls do. They can see you in clothes and figure out how you look naked cause If you're attractive theyre looking with purpose and lust.

So TLDR, I got broad shoulders and narrow waistpilled. Please make sure to hit the gym guys. Girls think that a V or Y shaped body is super attractive.

chads?

Attachments

• 0437E267-34E5-45AA-A404-D9EF4312030C.png
    0437E267-34E5-45AA-A404-D9EF4312030C.png
    886.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, oldcelloser and Slob

something like this?

I have something like that except my shoulders are tad tiny bit wider, but not by much
Hmm yeah I mean I guess not every guy can get an ideal waist or frame but my advice is just to spam side raises
and I mean SPAM. Just don't overwork your core but make your chest and shoulders massive. Even if it's not ideal I really doubt that someone with that body type wouldn't be able to get a super attractive waist to shoulder ration

You should focus more on jaw shape/size not biceps

The V-taper, narrow waist and a fit physique is like the equivalent of being built like Scarlett Johanssen for us.

Even if you're just a little GL and have a narrow waist and pecs, and a V-shaped physique women will be biologically hard wired to wet their panties unless they're some head case with body image issues that likes "fat guys" that make them feel less self conscious.

• +1

@LooksOverAll pics?:owo:

something like this?

looks 5'5" :feelskek: