Having an ugly face as a male is like having horribly rancid meat.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
Let's say you have a piece of foul smelling, horribly rancid meat. No matter how you cook it, no matter what seasons you use, no matter what spices you use, no matter what sauce you put on, it will taste revolting. Nothing you could possibly do to that meat could make it remotely palatable.

Same logic applies to a legit ugly face. If your face is sub4, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. No woman will ever be attracted to you. You could have the ultimate body, be 6'3, NT, amazing social skills, 9 inch cock (lol) etc. and you will still be incel, period.

The only exception is if you have flaws that are easily addressable via cosmetic surgery and get good results. Anything other than that, and it's lipstick on a pig.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Time Travel, AspiringChad and 12 others
9 inch cock (lol)
just lol @ this fucking cope dick=everything ugly men get laid all the time because of it
DICK BOYO DICK DONT FORGET IT .
WHILE YOU STAY HERE SAYING HOW UGLY YOU ARE
YOUR MALE LOOKSMATCH GETS HIS HORSE COCK WET
IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO PLAY THE BIG DICK GAME
ITS OVER 4 you
dont ban pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
just lol @ this fucking cope dick=everything ugly men get laid all the time because of it
ITS OVER 4 you
dont ban pls

"just whip your cock out bro"

"Just send dick pics bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quinn24, Zeta ascended, androidcel and 2 others
rancid meat is called high meat and is high in mk4 and beneficial bacteria

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 470, Insomniac and 3 others
It’s over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Einon, Insomniac and 2 others
"just whip your cock out bro"

"Just send dick pics bro"

dick is the trait of masculinity and physical pleasure for females.
as men women are hedonistic animals that seek physical pleasure above all
big dick fetishers exist they are called size queens
they may be repulsed by face but attracted to dick and pleasure
if you play the big dick game correct you will slay in no time
and no im not talking about just showing it to her
maybe heavily implying , adding it on tinder status, going to cuck some redditors wife by being the bull
buldge game a user is close to slaying because of this
there are literally so many way
stop coping and at least try some before you make posts like these

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Insomniac
dick is the trait of masculinity and physical pleasure for females.
as men women are hedonistic animals that seek physical pleasure above all
big dick fetishers exist they are called size queens
they may be repulsed by face but attracted to dick and pleasure
if you play the big dick game correct you will slay in no time
and no im not talking about just showing it to her
maybe heavily implying , adding it on tinder status, going to cuck some redditors wife by being the bull
buldge game a user is close to slaying because of this
there are literally so many way
stop coping and at least try some before you make posts like these

Go on tinder using a pic of a pretty boy and put in the bio that you have a small dick. Then in your messages to them mention it in case they didn't see. They'll still want to meet.

Then go on tinder using a pic of a sub4 and say you have a big dick. Zero matches.

In b4 "tinder isn't real life bro".

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 281
meats me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Insomniac
Go on tinder using a pic of a pretty boy and put in the bio that you have a small dick. Then in your messages to them mention it in case they didn't see. They'll still want to meet.

Then go on tinder using a pic of a sub4 and say you have a big dick. Zero matches.

In b4 "tinder isn't real life bro".
BOTH would slay. the dicklet would just get humuliated and cucked in the end
have you actually tried putting it on bio?
women are all the same tinder is EVEN BETTER THAN REAL LIFE BECAUSE ITS THE PLACE OF HOOKUPS AND SIZE QUEENS THAT SEEK QUICK FUCKS AND PLEASURE
its unironically not over im trying to help here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Insomniac
cocks me into utter shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel, Tony and 3 others
BOTH would slay. the dicklet would just get humuliated and cucked in the end
have you actually tried putting it on bio?

Ok I'll try it just to humor you.

Tell me exactly what to put in the bio. And should I use my pic or another sub4's?

if you have a long midface, you should avoid looking at women and its in your best interest to cut away from the world in general.

Let's say you have a piece of foul smelling, horribly rancid meat. No matter how you cook it, no matter what seasons you use, no matter what spices you use, no matter what sauce you put on, it will taste revolting. Nothing you could possibly do to that meat could make it remotely palatable.

Same logic applies to a legit ugly face. If your face is sub4, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. No woman will ever be attracted to you. You could have the ultimate body, be 6'3, NT, amazing social skills, 9 inch cock (lol) etc. and you will still be incel, period.

The only exception is if you have flaws that are easily addressable via cosmetic surgery and get good results. Anything other than that, and it's lipstick on a pig.
legit
ITS OVER 4 you
dont ban pls
cope

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
marinates me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 2 others
dont ban pls

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Ok I'll try it just to humor you.

Tell me exactly what to put in the bio. And should I use my pic or another sub4's?
put like your regular bio (if you have one) and in the end just add 9 inch cock with big letters
if you dont have a regular bio write first 9 inch or something you need to make sure you seem serious and dont come out as a troll
now for the pics put the uglier person in if you are uglier than a 4 put yours try this if you do NOT get matches in
a 1 week max (it would be because females dont read bio) PUT A CAPTION ON YOUR PIC SAYING "9inches"
you will fucking slay man guaranteed from dicklet4incher
if it doesnt work put only your dick as profile picture
if that doesnt work either find some size queen websites or onlineor go on r/cuckhold to be the bull to some cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
People seem to think that if you're tall and have a have a big cock,It can compensate.
THERE IS NO DICK,HEIGHT OR FRAME FOR YOUR FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and heroinfather
People seem to think that if you're tall and have a have a big cock,It can compensate.
THERE IS NO DICK,HEIGHT OR FRAME FOR YOUR FACE
put like your regular bio (if you have one) and in the end just add 9 inch cock with big letters
if you dont have a regular bio write first 9 inch or something you need to make sure you seem serious and dont come out as a troll
now for the pics put the uglier person in if you are uglier than a 4 put yours try this if you do NOT get matches in
a 1 week max (it would be because females dont read bio) PUT A CAPTION ON YOUR PIC SAYING "9inches"
you will fucking slay man guaranteed from dicklet4incher
if it doesnt work put only your dick as profile picture
if that doesnt work either find some size queen websites or onlineor go on r/cuckhold to be the bull to some cuck
this aplies to you too boyo retry immidietly

Being an ugly male is a living nightmare. There‘s nothing you can compensate with. You can get laid with money or status, but that doesn‘t make you less incel. You‘re fucking doomed aslong you don‘t fix your face and get at least 5/10 facially

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You can get laid with money or status, but that doesn‘t make you less incel.
what kind of stupid cope is this
IF YOU GET UNPAID SEX YOU CANT BE INCEL BY DEFAULT
incel literally means man without sex
stop coping

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
I'm going to try again,but I'm really starting to lose hope,tbh
if again no results dont forget the caption on your regular pics part most women dont read bio thats why you failed

• +1
Reactions: Einon
what kind of stupid cope is this
IF YOU GET UNPAID SEX YOU CANT BE INCEL BY DEFAULT
incel literally means man without sex
stop coping
By it‘s original definition you‘re right, but for me being incel means you can‘t get sex out of attraction. So fucking due to having status or money doesn‘t count.

You‘re the one talking about coping jfl. Your dick cope has to end. A foid will only prefer getting fucked from behind to avoid your ugly ass face and get turned off. You‘re her human dildo for a short period of time, that‘s it. There‘s no attraction whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Cope harder purplecel,all that matters is cawk.

no surgery for small skull
qxKotLt.gif

This hit too close to home damn

Now this
Now this
This is
This
Is
Holy writing right here

mairnates me

No attitude or personality will change how people view you because of your face

Holy shit brutal

It is over.

Can confirm
I get treated like the biggest,most stinky shit ever by girls,without most of them knowing me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
They would still probably finish off all the meat before they considered dating an ugly male

Doesn't matter what haircut or fashion you have when your lower third is bad