Having bad muscle insertions/bones is so shit

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
gymceling is fucking stupid. I've been at this shit for 9 months and I literally don't even look that different. first 5 months I wasn't as consistent as I could've been but I didn't take long breaks and then these last 4 months I've been nearly perfect and only missed a couple days.

I thought I was just really fucking weak from being sedentary during adolescence but I'm starting to realize that there are a lot of mfs way weaker than me but they have visible muscles and look way more proportionate. It's just that my bones make my proportions look weird and my muscle insertions make it look like I've barely made any progress the last 8 months.

I'm 180 lbs now at 6'1 and in clothes I barely look different than I did when I was 160 besides looking chubbier. Other guys will come to my gym without even having a fuckin program and have bicep peaks and capped delts after like 3 fuckin months of lifting. I literally just want to look less lanky and have enough muscle to lean down to 10-12% without looking like a starving child but east african genes are fucking me

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 9568
gymceling is fucking stupid. I've been at this shit for 9 months and I literally don't even look that different. first 5 months I wasn't as consistent as I could've been but I didn't take long breaks and then these last 4 months I've been nearly perfect and only missed a couple days.
> do you intake 120-150 of protein everyday?
everybody knows the importance of protein intake

> do you perform at least 12 sets each time you workout a specific muscle group (e.g. lats, biceps, triceps)?
some studies showed that athletes doing 12 sets gained more muscle than athletes doing 8 sets or 10 sets per workout

> do you limit sugar (sucrose) and fats in your diet?
studies prove how theese macronutrient cause oxidative stress and increase overweight risk

> do you limit alcohol intake?
studies prove alcohol inhibits prethein synthesis in muscle cells

It's just that my bones make my proportions look weird
I feel you

Other guys will come to my gym without even having a fuckin program and have bicep peaks and capped delts after like 3 fuckin months of lifting
genetics is a motherfucker, we know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
Show physique

there must be a way of fixing this, lord
there is no way, as I explained many times.
even if I reduced surgically the iliac crest, the hip joints would still protrude from the pelvis bone and my small ribcage would remain the same

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Preoximerianas
Sad but facts. My bro started lifting two years before me and is stronger than me but I actually have muscle definition while being half as strong. He brings it up all the time. Same mom and dad too. Brutal.

there is no way, as I explained many times.
even if I reduced surgically the iliac crest, the hip joints would still protrude from the pelvis bone and my small ribcage would remain the same
why dont you roid?

Dnr

FACE

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 3593
Your hip-waist ratio mogs most girls.
I have never found on the internet a biological man carrying a pelvis wider than mine
I will give you a vip account forever if you success in finding one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and joeveniro
I have never found on the internet a biological man carrying a pelvis wider than mine
I will give you a vip account forever if you success in finding one
smh but with wrists
my wrists are SUBHUMANLY thin, its actually insane counting the fact the rest of my arm is actually quite thick and manly
even among women i find it difficult to find women with thinner wrists than mine

smh but with wrists
my wrists are SUBHUMANLY thin, its actually insane counting the fact the rest of my arm is actually quite thick and manly
even among women i find it difficult to find women with thinner wrists than mine
THIS FUCKING VIDEO MAKES ME WANT TO CHOP MY WRISTS
IM LOOKING ALL PRETTY AND FANCY AND THERES MY FUCKING LEFT WRIST LOOKING LIKE IM A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel and randomvanish

> do you perform at least 12 sets each time you workout a specific muscle group (e.g. lats, biceps, triceps)?
some studies showed that athletes doing 12 sets gained more muscle than athletes doing 8 sets or 10 sets per workout

studies prove how theese macronutrient cause oxidative stress and increase overweight risk

I feel you

View attachment 1371298

yeah i'm doing everything you said. i spent a lot of time researching when i was just starting

My biggest issue is I'm lacking size in my arms. they're really long and only 14ish inches. i look bad in basically everything besides long sleeves. and i've got giant hands too which makes my wrists look even smaller.

I've got a short torso with long legs, 3 finger bicep insertions, a fucked up back and ribs from scoliosis, large quads and ass, and really thin arms, wrists, and calves. i'm built kinda like this dude but im skinny fat from trying to bulk the last year and he has a lot more muscle in his upper body than i do so he actually looks good

Yoyo

my face is pretty solid ngl and i've never even been sub-16-17% bf so this is the last thing standing in the way of me ascending. but at this rate it's gonna take me another 1-2 years and i'm already mid 20s

Last edited:

I feel you

View attachment 1371298

Wtf man reducing fats? Cholestrol and fats are soo fuckin important for muscle building and physical development

Wtf man reducing fats? Cholestrol and fats are soo fuckin important for muscle building and physical development
I said it's good to limit fats because 80% of weatern population intakes fats excessively. I remind you that more than 70% of US citizens are overweight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

I feel you

View attachment 1371298

I also have slightly wide hips
It fucks up your proportions shirtless
Wear clothes not too fitted at the waist and fitted at the shoulders . You will be able to fraud normal hips

I feel you

View attachment 1371298

Have you gotten bigger since this pic? I have similar proportions but nowhere near as bad