Having eyebrows freshley waxed adds 1 PSL

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
Not even kidding lol, getting rid of all that hair around your brows makes a huge difference, there's is a reason females only care about removing hairs.

Your eyebrows must be really fucked then

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Deleted member 25223
My eyebrows are already well kempt
I just pluck my monobrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
Your eyebrows must be really fucked then
they were actually because i trimmed and plucked them myself in a completely wrong way so it gre assymetrerically

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
you don’t want to take it too far and look like a homo

• +1
you don’t want to take it too far and look like a homo
I already do lol, I told the girl i approached in a club I got hit on by a guy she literally said because of your clothes and face looks really clean and your hair is perfect.
I think @biscotti got asked if he was gay in his threads when he started uni cus he wears makeup and has his eyebrows done, I have really smooth skin from my skincare routine

I already do lol, I told the girl i approached in a club I got hit on by a guy she literally said because of your clothes and face looks really clean and your hair is perfect.
I think @biscotti got asked if he was gay in his threads when he started uni cus he wears makeup and has his eyebrows done, I have really smooth skin from my skincare routine
what’s your skincare routine?

• +1
Dang
I use concealer sometimes when my dark circles are visible enough
Luckily my skin is decent enough to not need any sort of skincare yet

what’s your skincare routine?
Paulas choice cleanser, exfloairter salic acide and corsx moisteriser (sunscreen one and non screen one)

I used to use trentinoin but its £20 a month in the uk unless I order like 6 or 10 at once to get free shipping from india where they cost $5 and wait a fucking month for shipping

Dang
I use concealer sometimes when my dark circles are visible enough
Luckily my skin is decent enough to not need any sort of skincare yet
you have to use sunscreen to slow aging its non negotiable

you have to use sunscreen to slow aging its non negotiable
Yea i use sunscreen to cuz i dont want cancer yk

I tan anyways tho