Having hight cheekbones/zygos but having low prominence is extremely bittersweet

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Seriously its one of the things why I am always thinking and talking about facial bloat. For us who have high placed but not very prominent zygos the slioghest amount of facial bloating makes a HUGE difference.

You can go from flat looking cheeks to having concave cheeks in every lightning with the slighest difference in bloat its like things go from 0 to 100 suddenly instead of gradually. Having high placed zygos allows me to have cheek concavity but their low prominence makes my face looks extremely volatile. For example if in the same day I wake up with high bloat and lose it troughough the day I can look like I lost more than 8 kilograms in a SINGLE day. I often envy other guys whose faces are extremely more stable and consistent. For other guys face changes much much more gradually with weight gain or water weight gain. For me my face changes "weights" extremely quickly.

I either feel great or like shit during the day because for me there is almost no middle ground bloat-wise and face-definition-wise. I look either super lean or very bloated.

Lately I have been able to be more stable tho, trough consuption of water and high power coffee, but I still have some high bloat days after heavy food intake. Anyone here with the same trait (high/lowprominent cheekbones) which experiences the same volatile face thing?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, CursedOne, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Seriously its one of the things why I am always thinking and talking about facial bloat. For us who have high placed but not very prominent zygos the slioghest amount of facial bloating makes a HUGE difference.

You can go from flat looking cheeks to having concave cheeks in every lightning with the slighest difference in bloat its like things go from 0 to 100 suddenly instead of gradually. Having high placed zygos allows me to have cheek concavity but their low prominence makes my face looks extremely volatile. For example if in the same day I wake up with high bloat and lose it troughough the day I can look like I lost more than 8 kilograms in a SINGLE day. I often envy other guys whose faces are extremely more stable and consistent. For other guys face changes much much more gradually with weight gain or water weight gain. For me my face changes "weights" extremely quickly.

I either feel great or like shit during the day because for me there is almost no middle ground bloat-wise and face-definition-wise. I look either super lean or very bloated.

Lately I have been able to be more stable tho, trough consuption of water and high power coffee, but I still have some high bloat days after heavy food intake. Anyone here with the same trait (high/lowprominent cheekbones) which experiences the same volatile face thing?

Yeah, I have always had hallow cheeks with low-prominence. Not only does bloat make a big difference, but lighting.

You can be in a room with top-down yellow lighting straight from heaven looking 7.5/10 then step into some more horizontally-lit white-lit room and look 4/10.

Yeah, I have always had hallow cheeks with low-prominence. Not only does bloat make a big difference, but lighting.

You can be in a room with top-down yellow lighting straight from heaven looking 7.5/10 then step into some more horizontally-lit white-lit room and look 4/10.

Oh that happened to me more before completely leaning out. If you achieve very low fat and water weight on face, you will see concave cheeks in almost every kind of lightning saving from extremely soft, from all directions supermarket lightning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Idk if mine are considered prominent or not but certain lighting my cheeks are much more hollowed. Too much light and they’re there but not like they are in a darker setting, it’s weird. Mine stay the same though and only change if I put on a lot of weight.
47FCDF50 3B04 4221 A95A A9736F655D1E

Plus from a side view I have a decent curve so I think that means they’re probably prominent.

I have never had hollow cheeks in my life. No matter what light. How is that even possible :feelswhere:

I have never had hollow cheeks in my life. No matter what light. How is that even possible :feelswhere:
When I weighted 70 kilograms I had zero cheekbone visibility and completely flat cheeks. Its about losing weight

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
It’s genetics mainly I think and aren’t your zygos connected to the maxilla? So I’m guessing proper tongue posture that widens it would help but idk.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
When I weighted 70 kilograms I had zero cheekbone visibility and completely flat cheeks. Its about losing weight
Its about bone structure mostly. I dont think auschwitzmaxx counts and even that doesnt help always and everyone.

No. I remember when i was 65-70 kg at 190cm. I had Zero hollow cheeks.
iv3UUaU.jpg

Even at low bf you cant see my cheekbones. They arw high set and very flat. My zygos is also very narrow

I am thinking of palate expanders. Could that help me getting hollow cheeks since it CAN make your cheekbones more prominent

Last edited:
No. I remember when i was 65-70 kg at 190cm. I had Zero hollow cheeks.
iv3UUaU.jpg

Even at low bf you cant see my cheekbones. They arw high set and very flat. My zygos is also very narrow

I am thinking of palate expanders. Could that help me getting hollow cheeks since it CAN make your cheekbones more prominent
Looks like you are smiling in that picture so I can’t really tell. You might just store fat bad tbh. Genetics play a big role, what bf are you in that picture? Some people don’t see hollow cheeks unless they’re extremely lean.

Aren't you 5'11 and 130-140 lbs? I'd imagine that your body fat is so low that your face won't really look bloated to the public unless your weight goes up to like 150-160

Stop using your cheeks muscles ever (look up mew swallow), lose bf, reduce salt intae, get optimal amount of water (use a water intake calculator), and megadose on vitamin c

Stop using your cheeks muscles ever (look up mew swallow), lose bf, reduce salt intae, get optimal amount of water (use a water intake calculator), and megadose on vitamin c
I don't get people who don't swallow with their tongues, I was a mouthbreather up until like 14 y/o and still I swallowed properly if nothing else, pretty sure that's the only way that I can swallow at all

What do you mean by low prominence? Can you show pics to compare low v high?

Only thing u are talking for ayears is bloating and debloating like it would help u a lot with being attractive
With extremely low bf and being chiselled u looks like a sick hiv patient for normies

U should focused on getting over your pheno not debloatng

Only thing u are talking for ayears is bloating and debloating like it would help u a lot with being attractive
With extremely low bf and being chiselled u looks like a sick hiv patient for normies

U should focused on getting over your pheno not debloatng

No, i have gotten compliments on daya of low bloat, like friends i have not seen in aome time saying "i see you so good" or strangers at nights commenting on my sharp face, so for me low bloat is important.

No, i have gotten compliments on daya of low bloat, like friends i have not seen in aome time saying "i see you so good" or strangers at nights commenting on my sharp face, so for me low bloat is important.

I like the fact that u became redpilled and focusing on your looks instead of getting women
U realized its day and nigh difference how society threads you being GL
There is a nice wiki entry about you, pretty nicely written

I like the fact that u became redpilled and focusing on your looks instead of getting women
U realized its day and nigh difference how society threads you being GL
There is a nice wiki entry about you, pretty nicely written
Mao what wiki entry

I know what you mean my are kinda high but weak so doesn’t even matter much
I know what you mean my are kinda high but weak so doesn’t even matter much
Also post recent pic tbh

Attachments

• 1FAAD454-BC60-432E-AE94-4267DEAB73B9.png
    1FAAD454-BC60-432E-AE94-4267DEAB73B9.png
    444.3 KB · Views: 257
I don't get people who don't swallow with their tongues, I was a mouthbreather up until like 14 y/o and still I swallowed properly if nothing else, pretty sure that's the only way that I can swallow at all
People who don't mew/swallow do so because of environmental reasons 85% of the time according to wikipedia. (Nose problems, being fed through the bottle/breastfed for too long, etc)

People who don't mew/swallow do so because of environmental reasons 85% of the time according to wikipedia. (Nose problems, being fed through the bottle/breastfed for too long, etc)
maybe, I've had nose problems in the past and didn't mew (24/7 mouthbreather p much) but always swallowed correctly, so I guess it's just hard to imagine what would lead to that

Wtf theres other ways to swallow