head of committee investigating trump is dead

Great now we have to pretend he was a productive member of the senate. One of the absolute worst "leaders" who ever lived. In concert with city leaders, almost single-handedly took Baltimore from a thriving port city and economic hub to one of the worst, poorest, and most dangerous places in the US. Example of what happens when virtue signalling cuck cunts vote based on skin color rather than qualifications and leadership ability.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cretinous, Catawampus, Deleted member 2846 and 10 others
Great now we have to pretend like he was a productive member of the senate. One of the absolute worst "leaders" who ever lived. In concert with city leaders, almost single-handedly took Baltimore from a thriving port city and economic hub to one of the worst, poorest, and most dangerous places in the US. Example of what happens when virtue signalling cuck cunts vote based on skin color rather than qualifications and leadership ability.
rit

Great now we have to pretend like he was a productive member of the senate. One of the absolute worst "leaders" who ever lived. In concert with city leaders, almost single-handedly took Baltimore from a thriving port city and economic hub to one of the worst, poorest, and most dangerous places in the US. Example of what happens when virtue signalling cuck cunts vote based on skin color rather than qualifications and leadership ability.
It’s amazing when you post seirously

But yeah no it’s not a coincidence there’s to much shit to ignore what’s happening in the background with trump literally any other president would have been impeached by now

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Ritalincel
he was one of the worst public speakers ever

Think it's just coincidence tbh
Unlike this 'conspiracy theory'

s

Attachments

• 1571394848036.png
    1571394848036.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1
Dont care because he is black.

Yes I said it, FBI. I am a racist. I just keep it real. Doesn’t mean I need therapy.

this guy got eliminated
epstein got eliminated
lol if you thought trump was just fucking around

listen until the end :feelshmm:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Great now we have to pretend he was a productive member of the senate. One of the absolute worst "leaders" who ever lived. In concert with city leaders, almost single-handedly took Baltimore from a thriving port city and economic hub to one of the worst, poorest, and most dangerous places in the US. Example of what happens when virtue signalling cuck cunts vote based on skin color rather than qualifications and leadership ability.
High iq post