WhoTookVendetta

stacy
who tf wearing a big ass headphone outside

Looks extremely retarded and aspie

airpods are autistic too but less

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, thereallegend, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
I do, big headphones are more comfortable to wear and I don't care what fag normies think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, cooldude1231, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
I do, big headphones are more comfortable to wear and I don't care what fag normies think.
Most autistic dudes i know wear those big ass headphones

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I would if I weren't too high inhib to care about people finding me autistic for wearing headphones

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices and PlayersGetPlayed
headphones are subhuman only use earphones from now on much more aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
No that's cringe ain't nobody wanna hear my music
I actually do this sometimes, but not fill blast, just med volume and put the phone tilted 90 degress to my ear

And idgaf

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
who tf wearing a big ass headphone outside

Looks extremely retarded and aspie

airpods are autistic too but less
I tried to explain this to my autistic friend, but he doesn't seem to get it...
I told him they look stupid and they're too big, but he claims they sound better. He also wears some big, nerdy glasses, and doesn't want to try other style of glasses or contact lenses, because he says these have a larger field of view, and contact lenses are too much of a hassle.
I tried in vain to blackpill him, educate him about the importance of looks, but he always blurts some blue-pilled shit like "The most important thing is too be a good person...", he's just too pure and naive for this world, he's 40 and still a virgin.

• So Sad
Reactions: ss07
I tried to explain this to my autistic friend, but he doesn't seem to get it...
I told him they look stupid and they're too big, but he claims they sound better. He also wears some big, nerdy glasses, and doesn't want to try other style of glasses or contact lenses, because he says these have a larger field of view, and contact lenses are too much of a hassle.
I tried in vain to blackpill him, educate him about the importance of looks, but he always blurts some blue-pilled shit like "The most important thing is too be a good person...", he's just too pure and naive for this world, he's 40 and still a virgin.
Dylan K and erik harris

At 40:

• JFL
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX