Heating castor oil

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
does it retain its properties when heated to a reasonable 60C? at room temp it's way too fucking disgusting, thick and smelly to drink so I'd put it in my morning latte to mask it. topical is not nearly as good tbh

nigga how much do you drink

any gains so far?

any gains so far?
I used topical most of the time because of how disgusting oral was. topical helps a bit (I can tell by reduced itchiness) but after a few days it comes back and it's a mess to do. also after a while it seemed ineffective so I was kinda on and off with it. kinda considering buzzing my hair and applying that way. much cleaner and effective I reckon and I could do every day. anyway I've regrown the front (not widows peak) somewhat but crown is still visible in sunlight so I gotta get that shit thickened asap. idk if it's due to castor oil or what, I've done a lot of shit :feelshmm:

I bought it 2 years ago btw I wouldn't drink it anymore it's probably somewhat rancid :feelshmm: but I'll buy new just wondering if I'll be able to drink it :feelshmm:
Ricinoleic acid can be produced by hydrolysis of castor oil. For this process, different methods yielding high conversions are available. In the case of base-catalyzed process, reaction conditions are mild (70–100 °C) but product acid has a characteristic odor and coloration. For the high-temperature steam process, relatively high temperature (150–350 °C) leads to the formation of an undesired product named ricinoleic acid estolide.
according to this text it should be ok? :dafuckfeels: I'm no chemist

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 2729
I used topical most of the time because of how disgusting oral was. topical helps a bit (I can tell by reduced itchiness) but after a few days it comes back and it's a mess to do. also after a while it seemed ineffective so I was kinda on and off with it. kinda considering buzzing my hair and applying that way. much cleaner and effective I reckon and I could do every day. anyway I've regrown the front (not widows peak) somewhat but crown is still visible in sunlight so I gotta get that shit thickened asap. idk if it's due to castor oil or what, I've done a lot of shit :feelshmm:
so there are better methods for brows and lashes?
according to this text it should be ok? :dafuckfeels: I'm no chemist
depends on if there are other relevant ingredients

so there are better methods for brows and lashes?

depends on if there are other relevant ingredients
didn't put it there tbh it's good enough and my lashes are massive. but most people say it's good for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729