hedonism is overated

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
All this struggle as a normie or subnormie to ascend, to live the chad's life, but even if with luck you'r in, you see very soon how much it's flatered and meaningless.
As soon as your neurotransmittors get fried, you can't live this hedonism anymore.
And it will come very soon.
I don't know even what matters at that point. probably that an ascetism life could be unironically more benefitical.

Title
especially in this day and age with this virus, where we see how much people are like rats in a cage, wanting to live an hedonism they can't.
If i knew, i'm ngl, i would rather not wanted to come to life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, auboutduprecipice and 4 others
That's when you dopamine fast for a month and turn back to your hedonistic lifestyle. Rinse and repeat. Or just do it in moderation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Once ur dopamine receptors are fucked it is over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
🤤I prefer the dopamine Chad's get from most foids. I won't sleep with a low tier foid after ascending. A Stacylite Gf for me would be enough.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
pretty self explanatory? "During a “dopamine fast,” you're supposed to abstain from the kinds of things you normally enjoy doing, such as alcohol, sex, drugs, gaming, talking to others, going online and, in some extremes, pleasurable eating. The idea is to “reset” your neurochemical system by de-stimulating it" brought to you by a two word google search.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401