Height and masculinity being attractive are products of the male gaze

So you are 5'11" in shoes + insoles? Take the blackpill, other people wear boots in winter and nike sneakers in summer too, they don't walk barefoot. Everyone is 1" to 1.5" taller in shoes + nobody can see the difference if someone wears 1" lifts or not irl and 2"+ is retarded and stupid to walk in. Anyway, congratulations if you notice a slightly more iois, but it's not because of your boots, i guess you have a fine face (y)
Yeah I guess it is because of face tbh, the iois were from girls that are like 5’8 or almost 5’9, I don’t have problems hooking up but I feel annoyed when the girls is almost my height ffs :feelswhy:, there was a girl I fucked who was 5’8 and it was very difficult for me to fuck her in some positions :hnghn::hnghn:

One thing this doesnt disprove however is that height is still extremely important for day to day life among other males. In social settings and in a workplace, and as this video still concedes, height and frame are like the first thing men look at, basically in another male's eyes if guy A is taller than guy B then guy A mogs and thus the onlooking male will view guy A with more respect. If a dude gets more respect from men from height thats still a fuckin life changer, and will indirectly link SMV with height whether or not girls like height, because increased respect from males = better life = more NT and better health = more female attention.

Basically a first thing a guy looks at another guy is their height as u indirectly admit, so then is height still cope? I mean personally a 6'5 tower commands more respect from me than a 5'7 twinkie
You are definitely right, but just in the first impression. As soon as someone opens his mouth everything can change. Nobody will respect a weak man just because he is 6'3" irl (also if he is very skinny and looks like a fag). The most "bad ass alpha guy" at my workplace is a 5'8"-5'9" guy who looks like Meister Propper (google it). Most unrespected guys are two insecure and beta acting 6'3" guys. But Meister Propper would be laughed at if he would be 5'3" and acts tough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
The problem is i think guys simply underestimate or overlook the facial masculinity but overestimate the height and body masculinity. If guys knew about the nuances of facial dimophism more, they'd be able to predict attractiveness much better and aspire for that look. Although we know that here and as the experiment one guy did shows, us aspies tend to even overestimate the facial masculinity (gigachad or death) while normie men underestimate it. And normie men dictate the male gaze.

Bro that's just delusional @germanlooks. A good part of his appeal is him towering over manlets in group pics. Haven't you seen the thirst videos of those 7 foot rioters?
Run a guy that's also masc like Miro Cech with similar colouring and he also produces almost equal results to Maher. It's not about mahers height so much. It's mostly his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Very good video to watch. Explains why girls wear excessive makeup and get tattoos despite men not liking it. It should also help out the gym/height copers who think tall or roided normies are slayers:

TL;DR - Men rated the tall, muscular masculine men with buzzcuts as the most attractive whereas women rated the guys with handsome faces and prettyboy hair as attractive.

So whenever you guys jerk off to 6'5" ultramasc Tyler Maher or Dolph Lundgren being the biggest Chads ever, just realize that women probably don't even think of them anywhere near that level. Timothee Chalamet and young Leo mog tf out of them.

great post.

And true that. Pretty boys are Chads also. Even whe their masculinity factor is average at best.

9_JustinBieberPA181111.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
TL;DR - Men rated the tall, muscular masculine men with buzzcuts as the most attractive whereas women rated the guys with handsome faces and prettyboy hair as attractive.
i see exactly ur point tbh. maybe girls dont even like all this masculinity shit.

maybe we just think its attractive cos its attractive to us that we would want to be friends with that masculine guy to be one of our boys to back us in fights and shit

maybe all that matters is face + dick + status(mainly height in a status way instead of a masculine way)

cos i used to get way more pussy when i was a tanned curtains prettyboy 50kg twink

and now ive bulked up, fell for the redpill crap about 'being masculine' beard and shit, i get literally no pussy.

am i tripping or is this facts?

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Deleted member 7725
i see exactly ur point tbh. maybe girls dont even like all this masculinity shit.

maybe we just think its attractive cos its attractive to us that we would want to be friends with that masculine guy to be one of our boys to back us in fights and shit

maybe all that matters is face + dick + status(mainly height in a status way instead of a masculine way)

cos i used to get way more pussy when i was a tanned curtains prettyboy 50kg twink

and now ive bulked up, fell for the redpill crap about 'being masculine' beard and shit, i get literally no pussy.

I 100% agree with you but most users here are going to deny it. Mostly because they're ethnics with thick stubble shadow and hard features who have no choice but to be masc, so they try and delude themselves into thinking it's ideal.

Heightpill is gigacope. I'm one of the few people on this forum who are actually tall and everyone else who is tall has the same exact viewpoint. It's just you and other retarded manlets who think height is your issue and not your ugly face.
Opposite, it's you being a retarded tallfag.
Jfl at ignoring statistics.
Jfl at ignoring literally every woman saying they like tall dudes.
Jfl at ignoring the dozens of manlet incels.

But it's all about you all the time, despite how tall you are you cannot see that there exists a world that you are not the centre of.

Basically true

It does matter. Physique matters, masculinity matters, etc. But when you start making decisions that sacrifice hair and collagen for muscle and facial hair (minox on face, steroids that bald you), you're fucking up

Opposite, it's you being a retarded tallfag.
Jfl at ignoring statistics.
Jfl at ignoring literally every woman saying they like tall dudes.
Jfl at ignoring the dozens of manlet incels.

But it's all about you all the time, despite how tall you are you cannot see that there exists a world that you are not the centre of.
Statistics don't account for any other factors, they're retarded and anyone with > 80 iq can see through them.
Why would you ever listen to what a woman says she likes?
They're incels because of their face. Another low IQ statement.

So yeah, you're retarded.

Statistics don't account for any other factors, they're retarded and anyone with > 80 iq can see through them.
Good point tbh.
Why would you ever listen to what a woman says she likes?
Because men can't say what women like with 100% certainty. There's also nothing much they gain from saying that they do. So they won't be virtue signalling either.
They're incels because of their face. Another low IQ statement.
It's due to both. The short Chads you talk about don't exist outside of Hollywood. Likewise, ugly tallfags don't get lays either.
So yeah, you're retarded.
Mayb :owo:

Heightpill is gigacope. I'm one of the few people on this forum who are actually tall and everyone else who is tall has the same exact viewpoint. It's just you and other retarded manlets who think height is your issue and not your ugly face.
You're kinda right. That's why hailey bieber left shawn mendes (6'2) for more good looking guy Justin Bieber (5'9)

mods shouldve put this on best of the best, got tons of bumble matches with prettyboy looks vs "masculine", all I get is tyranny

Pretty boys only attract girls who are 18-22 but masculine guys are hotter for older girls.

masculinity being attractive literally has biolgical underpinnings

this site is full of fucking idiots i swear you niggas need to go outside

go to any social gathering, see whos taking girls home, its the masc men, not the bieber looking fags

either way, i don't understand why both can't be good, it doesnt have to be either or, nuance exists

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 4946, user47283 and 1 other person
Both sides of the argument are oversimplified. I think reality is a mix of both sprinkled in with some nuance
ah fuck off with that gay answer. you are either a faggot or not, there is no inbetween. dont give me that „im 50% gay and 50% straight so i can have the best of all worlds and so no one will get mad at me“. bitch just decide for one position and font pussy out. let the 2 groups fight each other like headless chicken and let them behesd themselves, braindead monkeys should eliminate themselves while high iq niggas like me just watch and profit of other peoples misery. do it like David goggins (me). peace out nigga @OldVirgin @makinithappen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Very good video to watch. Explains why girls wear excessive makeup and get tattoos despite men not liking it. It should also help out the gym/height copers who think tall or roided normies are slayers:

So whenever you guys jerk off to 6'5" ultramasc Tyler Maher or Dolph Lundgren being the biggest Chads ever, just realize that women probably don't even think of them anywhere near that level. Timothee Chalamet and young Leo mog tf out of them.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Yeah most guys don't have good enough bone structure and fat storage genetics to offset the fat gain in their face when they do a bulk. And even the gifted ones still get affected by it

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Okay let me lay it out to you guys, I think guys get it confused, you need to understand the reasoning behind why women prefer pretty faces on men in the first place. Women typically care more about their face than what men do. They have skincare routines, use makeup, and generally compete with one another to look more beautiful. This has been the case since the dawn of civilisation. A pretty face evokes something from our human minds, it signals health, good genetics, strength, intimidation and most of all emotion.

Females aren't horny in the same way men are horny 24/7 like dogs. They are mostly in post nut clarity mode 24/7, until either; drunk or in their feelings about someone and are fantasizing about something/someone. As guys, its not really a females face that triggers our lust/attraction. Its big boobs, thick bodies, curvy waists etc. We don't really care about a female looks to an extent, mainly just her body. But this is thing- Even Chads have facial standards when seeking women- Though this is quite a clouded area, since the only real intention with women is sex. So that being said, it isn't just women who seek a pretty faced partner. Chads do too ( I say chads because less attractive men are out of reach when it comes to finding an even matched partner facially).

The amount of times in the past I've gone on tinder, matched and met up with a girl who has very sexual features, big boobs, ass, etc. After sex, what happens? Post nut clarity. I feel abit repulsed being around her having to look at their face (don't get me wrong, they weren't ugly, average-above average looking girls), but after the sex and the primal urge is fulfilled, now its time to deal with the face. And no- this does not mean I am gay, or that the girl was just plain ugly, its just because once your mind is clear, you realise you aren't really attracted to them despite having sexually appealing bodies. The masculine sexual desire overshadows the facial quality. The amount of times I've seen guys cheat on their pretty gf with a girl who was less attractive facially, but had a very sexually appealing body, they insta regret it after. This is why I only started looking for pretty faced girls only to date, if they had a nice body, eh bonus I guess. This exactly the thought process that all women have towards men.

Now imagine how it is for girls. You feel this urge to let a guy fuck you, big muscles, tall, broad, average looking or worse. And what happens after? Repulsed x100. This is why girls would take a pretty handsome looking guy over a tall average looking guy, because maybe they listen to their primitive urges without having high facial standards once or twice and never again make the same mistake. I can count you on it. This is why men who are tall/short and average looking get less female attention compared to their good-looking tall/short counterparts. And I'll show you why.

Now don't get me wrong, height is an important factor, but personally I see it as a scale factor.
I will rank girls preferences based on face and height with percentage distribution. Bare in mind that ugly men are basically invisible so aren't taken into account in this distribution and that men below 5ft 7 aren't included either. I'll elaborate why later.

1. GL + Taller (6ft3+) 1-3%
2. GL + Shorter (5ft9 -5ft 7 ) 25%
3. AVG L + Taller (6ft3+) 10%
4. AVG L + Shorter (5ft9 -ft 7) 60%

As you see above, its looks that are prioritised over height, because women see height like a bonus. However, the thing with women is that they will predominantly prefer 1. over all the others. And not to mention, the amount of men in 1. category is very low, almost rare to see in fact. The men in the 2. category are basically chadlites. They have the face but ultimately, just don't have that height to command the respect of women and men compared to taller men. You need to understand that women all compete for 1. but know its very hard to find such men, and also accounting for the age ranges, the dynamics start to change. As women age, they go from wanting 1. to wanting 2. and then to 3. and then finally settling for 4. or worse.

This is why ultimately- yes being good looking will pay itself over time, especially as you age, you will gain access to more and more women, as they get more desperate for category 1. and 2. due to their increased competition with younger, prettier women. But at the same time, the guys who have the height are literally in the 10% categories. So they are rare and few within the general male population anyway. I can understand the logic behind thinking that taller average looking men are wanted more by females than shorter good-looking men. But realistically its pointless anyway, since there are more good looking shorter men to go around, which means females face less competition getting a good-looking shorter guy compared to an average looking taller guy.

Another thing to keep in mind, is that women generally don't mind the GL guy being shorter unless he is shorter than herself, however this kinda creates alot of variance and is down to preference since its pretty obvious most 5ft4 women wouldn't date a 5ft4 guy regardless of facial attractiveness but a 5ft 7 women would. Most women agree that 5ft 6-7 is the limit for being sexually/romantically interested in a guy. A women shorter than 5ft 6 who dates a guy who is the same height as her, is either; Unwanted by most men, does not have any respect for him, is actively cheating. She would probably leave him in a heart beat as soon as a taller better looking counterpart gave interest. Which ties into the whole supply and demand factor. Chads will eventually want pretty female partners so already 70% of women are ignored by chads which leaves them fighting for shorter gl men first before all the rest.

Think about this logically. If it was the case looks did not matter why would extremely sexually appealing girls be on tinder or at the club? Clearly because they could not hold down chad due to the limitations of their face. And same way goes for guys. If its the case taller average looking men are wanted more than their gl shorter counter parts, why are there more taller average looking men actively seeking women despite being in the 10% distribution of the male population, surely there would be more demand for them by women. As much as I want to believe height overshadows the face, it just isn't the case in reality, due to supply/demand and that women value face before height (within limitation). The only issue with height is that if you're completely out of bounds, you will not even be considered in the first place, and this mainly applies to shorter men more than taller men, since a woman wouldn't seriously date someone shorter than herself.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, A L P H A M A L E, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
anyone who denies heightpill is coping very hard or have brain damage
face > height anyway, but if foid would choose between short chadlite and a taller one, she would choose second
Well I guess I am the first one that who brings it up.

The thing is girls can count height as a plus while comparing an average height (5'9-5'10) guy and a tall guy (6'2+).

But they cant clearly determine which one is more handsome if the gap is not big that much. (until 1.0 psl)

So they will just say both are close and pick the taller guy.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
:hnghn:

Last edited:
. Men thinks masculine is the key but Women like more feminine features. When people say you have gay hair style or all the gay related maxing stuff.. Its actually attracting women but it looks repulsive in eyes of male. The more gay you look.. The better you will be rated among women.
Tbh I would prefer being lachowski over a masc mogger guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 16989
Tell me you are low T without telling me you are low T

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and AsGoodAsItGets
cope, I'm tall and agree with heightpill.
Face > height but height has huge effect.
If I wasn't tall I would have never gotten the high tier Beckies that I have pulled (I'm a tall normie.)

cope, I'm tall and agree with heightpill.
Face > height but height has huge effect.
If I wasn't tall I would have never gotten the high tier Beckies that I have pulled (I'm a tall normie.)
Height?

Pretty boys only attract girls who are 18-22 but masculine guys are hotter for older girls.
All women 22+ have boyfriends

• +1
Instead of creating a one off parameter -anecdote based low IQ thread you should look at King Solomon thread on smv breakdown. You'll get an idea if you don't already.

Facts. Incels have such a warped view on what women like and they think the men THEY wanna look like is what women want. It's why incels will forever be failures when it comes to foids because they are essentially trying to appeal to ofher men instead of foids.
Nah. Most inels have looks-rolemodels like lachowski, jorge romero, viral tiktok chads etc.. They definitely want to look like the most sexually desired men.

Read this thread:

no thanks, the guy who wrote that is a retarded schizo

• +1
Some foids are exceptions for this tho

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa