Height Doesn't Matter

D

Deleted member 32846

Iron
Height Doesn’t Actually Matter There Are Several Guys Who Have Sex With Millions Who Are Short.

Literal 4'5 Chad who has had sex with more than 76% of people above 6'0

1916aab095fdacb33ac61b8d3f287018

Science Agrees With the Fact That Height Does Not Actually Matter.

Man Who Has 16 Million in His Lineage Was 5’6

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining, hattrick, refried_overprice00 and 7 others
Sounds like cope!

• +1
Reactions: DawgyDawg, Argentinazi, disheartenedcel and 10 others
wow very informative thread :p (y) :fire:

coppenheimer init

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Height matters bro, stop coping. I've seen tall borderline subhumans get with attractive girls, but never an ugly manlet with an attractive girl. If you're short you need face and muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, TheAnomaly and studymaxxer
Mens health thinks the rock is natty JFL!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, TheDragon and leopold123
When are the height vs. face threads going to end. If you're giga tall then it can probably carry you, if you're giga good looking then that'll also carry you. But most people probably don't have either extreme and obtaining either extreme is usually a pipe dream so it's best to just max out both the best one can.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, TheDragon, Senssei and 2 others
I dont really understand this (im 99% sure its a joke but I've seen serious threads like this)
The point in height isn't just for women but for life overall
I am not trusting a guy who is 5'2 with managing my portfolio but I would trust a guy who is 6'2 with my portfolio
Also the taller you are is correlated to career earnings and ease of life
Also a major halo

I'm 6'1 and I had my growth spurt because I was 5'6ish in 10th grade (short) and I definitely see a difference in the way people treat me
I also got rid of acne and got better style so that's probably a factor in how people treat me as well

Also I don't know if it's just me but when I'm out doing my thing, I don't really notice people shorter than me but I do notice people taller than me

water I'm 5'5" and yes it matters

Haha, sweety, as a woman, let me tell you this straight: obsessing over a man's height is like fretting over the color of a unicorn's mane. It's irrelevant, darling! You see, tall men aren't automatically equipped with better personalities or heart sizes proportional to their height. Nope, it doesn't work like that. Have you ever tried hugging a giraffe? Not comfortable, I promise you. And think about it, love, all the best things come in small packages. Diamonds, puppies, heck, even cupcakes! If a man is kind, caring, funny, smart, and treats you right, who cares if he isn't tall enough to reach the top shelf without a stool? The real magic happens on the ground level. So, let's leave the trees to the giraffes and focus on what truly matters.

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, fluoride1337, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
Not sure if your trolling or not but if not your on of the lowest iq humans if ever met

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 32826
When are the height vs. face threads going to end. If you're giga tall then it can probably carry you, if you're giga good looking then that'll also carry you. But most people probably don't have either extreme and obtaining either extreme is usually a pipe dream so it's best to just max out both the best one can.
by hanging in lipstick alley, the only place where females can be truthful with no repercussions
height wins by far, they constantly talk about being okay with an ugly guy if he's tall and not fat
at least having sex with him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703
by hanging in lipstick alley, the only place where females can be truthful with no repercussions
height wins by far, they constantly talk about being okay with an ugly guy if he's tall and not fat
Isn't that place filled with sheboons. We'd probably have a lot less tallcels lurking around here if that were the case, that and most people (or no one here really other than Xangsane) wants a sheboon.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
True, if ur tall and gymcelled, mtn is enough to win

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
keep coping manlet

exactly i never understand this type of threads they are literally useless

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
status nigga

at least having sex with him
It’s all sheboons which no one cares aboutd

Height Doesn’t Actually Matter There Are Several Guys Who Have Sex With Millions Who Are Short.

U Should Category This As JFL

It’s all sheboons which no one cares aboutd
i guess
but white women also said this is interviews choosing height over short guy with face
so you believe what you want

Attachments

• 1690638563904.png
    1690638563904.png
    462.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703
Upcoming a year on this site, have you made anything useful for society
You didn't make anything useful read a couple of your threads and they're all retarded with 0 info

Cope hard

Bruh... This post low IQ af

Just be statusmaxxed dwarf with HTN+ face bro!

At 6’1 (186cm) I don’t feel tall because I am not

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

I'm 6'1 and I had my growth spurt because I was 5'6ish in 10th grade (short) and I definitely see a difference in the way people treat me
I also got rid of acne and got better style so that's probably a factor in how people treat me as well

Also I don't know if it's just me but when I'm out doing my thing, I don't really notice people shorter than me but I do notice people taller than me
Nahh, you’re still short

biggest cope EVER EVER that i have laid my eyes on i have never seen this much COPE

height vs Face debates are mental masturbation. Since niether can really be changed without much time money & effort. If at all. Same with dick. Play the hand you’re dealt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32546
height vs Face debates are mental masturbation. Since niether can really be changed without much time money & effort. If at all. Same with dick. Play the hand you’re dealt.

Only need time and effort

Yes, it is a waste of time arguing that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
This is cope, it could not matter to some girls to an extent, but being tall has advantages to daily activities for not looking weak and not being picked on, etc.Just because u saw some exceptions, they doesn't apply to all the people!

Height matters bro, stop coping. I've seen tall borderline subhumans get with attractive girls, but never an ugly manlet with an attractive girl. If you're short you need face and muscles
I’m tall and sub human af and I have never touched a girl

The appearance of long slim legs is vital.

Only manlet's I've seen get decent to above average women were all metal musicians who were status and money maxxed. Look up Alexi Laiho who was a prettyboy in his prime, and John Haughm (Agalloch) used to be with a landwhale and is now with a Russian stacylite.

Mens health thinks the rock is natty JFL!
Everything man made is natural because it came from a natural mind duh!