Height inflation...

BobbyJindalsTwin

BobbyJindalsTwin

Silver
Is so retarded lmao. Met up with a friend who said he was 5’10.5” and he was within a half inch of my height for sure if not the exact same height. I’m 5’7.5” at my lowest without shoes and tell people 5’7” cuz I don’t give a shit anymore. I’ve known friends who were like 3 fuckin inches shorter than me claim 5’7” and I’m like wtf lmao.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and SOS-Sonic
bobby jindal in lousiana was a joke

Most short guys measure in shoes stretching as much as possible almost on their tiptoes then round up from there, and genuinely believe that's their height

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Most short guys measure in shoes stretching as much as possible almost on their tiptoes then round up from there, and genuinely believe that's their height
Everyone in general is doing this

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 4054
I claim 5'10 but fuck me the amount of people that fraud 5'10 and are like 5'7 JFL. It distorts a fuck ton of what reality is to women, 5'10 = short to them becuase 5'7 guys claim 5'10, and 5'10 guys claim 6'0, and then 6'0 guys claim 6'2

• +1
Reactions: CANI, animo123, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Lol that's very true OP, in fact 5'7 is not even that short; people think it is super short because of guys who are 5'4-5'5 claiming that they are 5'7.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and volcelfatcel
literally people now think im 6'2 just cos my friends say they were 6'3 and people believed it, when really their like 6'1 and im 6'0 but hey im not complaining tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .Poseidon., CANI and volcelfatcel
I'd not mind frauding if it wasn't so excessive for example a 5'9 guy says he is 5'10 because usually he'll be 5'10 with shoes. But if it's 5'7 and fraud 5'10 jfl

mark hunt is a mogger and tall, you are a subhuman and short:feelswhy:

he can't save you brolossus:oops:
Nigga I have no idea who the fuck you are lmao. Imagine being autistic enough to trash talk randoms on this aspie forum. Neck yourself it’s over for you too :feelskek:.

Nigga I have no idea who the fuck you are lmao. Imagine being autistic enough to trash talk randoms on this aspie forum. Neck yourself it’s over for you too :feelskek:.
ion know you either, but I know you in yo feels after the height comments, I gotta chill:hnghn:

you also started it technically, I just fired back on yo lil ass, talk shit, get hit :feelsez:

you ain't even got the face to make up for the height :feelswhy:

ion know you either, but I know you in yo feels after the height comments, I gotta chill:hnghn:

you also started it technically, I just fired back on yo lil ass, talk shit, get hit :feelsez:

you ain't even got the face to make up for the height :feelswhy:
Nigga you got a sub 80 iq lmfao :feelswhy:

reasonable doubt at play for this one

you an ugly manlet, we know:blackpill::cool:

Keep crying for me lmfaoo

Last edited: