Height is a psyop (BRUTAL REALITY PILL)

FUE Mogger

FUE Mogger

Bronze
I have to Preface this by saying that i am 6 Foot 3
before Height-reliant Lanklets or Coping Manlets Rushes in to scream "Cope"
Michael Jackson Kinkytwt GIF - Michael jackson Kinkytwt Michael Jackson gun  - Discover & Share GIFs

Its a meme. Another cop out that everyone uses. To not face the ultimate pill. FACE is LAW
Coping Dalits thinking their face Must be Good looking but why arent they seeing results? "Muhh Height!".

"LoOk aT tHis hEightPill broo"
Drinking /w my friends in a bar. First prompt I like this bar : r/duolingo
Whole time its a Girl rejecting a Guy "based on" height but Only because its more socially acceptable.When she never liked the guys FACE. Its a cop out everyone uses, Girls do it to reject Ugly niggas, Ugly Niggas do by not accepting their face is Mid. and other Tall guys thinking their "Height Mog" matters to anybody but themselves :ROFLMAO:

And this Height thing is NEW, and its only because we are heading towards a more Lookist Society. This Hyperfixation on height will at some point soon become what it actually is a Cover up for. When these people figure out that Height is a PSYOP they will realise it was always about Face.

(Height Could boost you a little tho)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, workingondying, Recessed Life and 16 others
Bumb @5'7 zoomer why Hmm react?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
lifefuel for my gnome ass:love:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Nirvana, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
ok put 5'9 in your tinder bio and see what happens,height doesnt matter after 5'11 but if your below that its an insane failo bc your below average

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Kavkaz777 and PlayersGetPlayed
As a 6"6 dude who ascended from ltn to htn this is cope i got girls at all levels

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and hopecel
Michael Jackson Kinkytwt GIF - Michael jackson Kinkytwt Michael Jackson gun  - Discover & Share GIFs

Its a meme. Another cop out that everyone uses. To not face the ultimate pill. FACE is LAW
Coping Dalits thinking their face Must be Good looking but why arent they seeing results? "Muhh Height!".

Whole time its a Girl rejecting a Guy "based on" height but Only because its more socially acceptable.When she never liked the guys FACE. Its a cop out everyone uses, Girls do it to reject Ugly niggas, Ugly Niggas do by not accepting their face is Mid. and other Tall guys thinking their "Height Mog" matters to anybody but themselves :ROFLMAO:

And this Height thing is NEW, and its only because we are heading towards a more Lookist Society. This Hyperfixation on height will at some point soon become what it actually is a Cover up for. When these people figure out that Height is a PSYOP they will realise it was always about Face
no

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Recessed Life and FUE Mogger
ok put 5'9 in your tinder bio and see what happens,height doesnt matter after 5'11 but if your below that its an insane failo bc your below average
that I will just go from 0 matches to 0?

• +1
that I will just go from 0 matches to 0?
no you willl get matches just alot less,5'10 and up height barely matters but 5'9 and under is hard mode and you will need to over compensate

As a 6"6 dude who ascended from ltn to htn this is cope i got girls at all levels
you dont know if you still could have got them if you were shorther tho?

• +1
no you willl get matches just alot less,5'10 and up height barely matters but 5'9 and under is hard mode and you will need to over compensate
I Strongly Believe if Your Not Visibly Shorter than Every Man around you by a bit, Your Height is not holding you back. From finding women atleast. Maybe the Height pill is right in other aspects like Male respect and such things. But it is overrated ash in attraction

• +1
I Strongly Believe if Your Not Visibly Shorter than Every Man around you by a bit, Your Height is not holding you back. From finding women atleast. Maybe the Height pill is right in other aspects like Male respect and such things. But it is overrated ash in attraction
the average height even for a women is 5'6 in europe,you will be visably shorter and atleast same height as alot of women at that height never mind next to men lol

the average height even for a women is 5'6 in europe,you will be visably shorter and atleast same height as alot of women at that height never mind next to men lol
Why do people talk about extremes tho. My post was mainly about the Normies on Tiktok finding out about "heightpill" and overrating it. Most of of Normies are of course Average height or even slightly below.

But BP Tiktok makes it seem like its 50% Face/50% Height when its Nowhere Near that:lul::lul:

• +1
bumb

• +1

And this Height thing is NEW, and its only because we are heading towards a more Lookist Society. This Hyperfixation on height will at some point soon become what it actually is a Cover up for. When these people figure out that Height is a PSYOP they will realise it was always about Face.

the "only because it's socially more acceptable" is exactly what i said/thought

high iq fellow ngl

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
6'6 is an extreme example bro and u said that u ascended to htn and that is good looking for many girls

like imagine using an extreme example as a proof to prove your point jfl

6'6 is an extreme example bro and u said that u ascended to htn and that is good looking for many girls

like imagine using an extreme example as a proof to prove your point jfl
I still got girls at that height there isn't a big smv difference from 6"4-6"6 just sounds better

bumb

• +1
I put $50 more in the gambling allowance every time I see a new user make another retarded thread

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999 and FUE Mogger
Lowkey true ppl rather criticize their height (when most ppl are in avg range) for their shit dating life then realize they just ugly/below avg facially. It’s even more invalidating and brutal knowing ur face isn’t good enough for women

• +1
Lowkey true ppl rather criticize their height (when most ppl are in avg range) for their shit dating life then realize they just ugly/below avg facially. It’s even more invalidating and brutal knowing ur face isn’t good enough for women
People have a hard time being harshly critical on their identity, and Heigh is NOT your identity. Your Face is.
Why does your ID card have your Face on it? Face = Identity

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and tombradylover
Height is definitely a psyop pushed by social media to divide both sexes even more. I remember 12-10 years ago, nobody gave a shit about height it was much more common to see couples with women slightly taller than men or same height. Just a psyop to divide both sexes even more, since foids are so easily brain washed.

• +1

You make horrible threads

• Ugh..
Somewhat true. You are right that a lot of guys in this community cope by blaming their inceldom on height when it's actually a combination of things, they also have an ugly face.

But generally, being below 5'7 takes away a lot of smv and being 6'3+ adds a lot of smv (Jacob elordi)

• +1
Somewhat true. You are right that a lot of guys in this community cope by blaming their inceldom on height when it's actually a combination of things, they also have an ugly face.

But generally, being below 5'7 takes away a lot of smv and being 6'3+ adds a lot of smv when your already Good Looking(Jacob elordi)
Fixed

This was an All encapsulating thread about Height Cope in general. Big aspect of that is people looking at Good looking people and thinking they would be MTN without Height. "Hes Carried by Hei--COPE!

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Usernames

leave your basement incel

height matters irl and not only in dating so keep that in mind

• JFL
Why dont you try being 5'7 for a day?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
you're right.
A girl might tell a 5'8 MTN "you're not tall enough"
But make him a chadlite and suddenly she's begging for his dick.
Height still matters and is a massive halo but face is law. Being tall is only necessary to make up for a bad face.

• +1
you're right.
A girl might tell a 5'8 MTN "you're not tall enough"
But make him a chadlite and suddenly she's begging for his dick.
Height still matters and is a massive halo but face is law. Being tall is only necessary to make up for a bad face.
You see the vision

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18