Height is kinda overrated unless it is tall enough to stand out

D

Deleted member 21700

Kraken
Never been in a multicultural setting before but did now. Among people all over the world including tall countries like the Netherlands, Scandinavian nations and Germany (most of the hostels I was at were popular among young Europeans). It's like, if ur over 5'8 as a guy or 5'4 as chick, you can "blend in" anywhere socially without anyone giving your height a thought, the aesthetics of the face matters a million times more for approaching. But after 6'2 it does start to become a halo. And racism and lookism is way less rampant (at least overtly), its mostly just on the incel forums. A crap career or being low IQ/ substance or being an aspie overall is far more of a failo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 15827 and Kingcel32
just be 6'2 and up bro

just be 6'2 and up bro
yeah, but realistically, like 90%+ of the population is NOT over 188cm, even among europeans, don't care what some virgin zoomers in their basements have to say.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Elvisandreaa and Kingcel32
I'm 5'4 :incel:

• So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 21700
yeah, but realistically, like 90%+ of the population is NOT over 188cm, even among europeans, don't care what some virgin zoomers in their basements have to say.
Go to the gym and you will get mogged at 188

I still feel tall though in general

Go to the gym and you will get mogged at 188

I still feel tall though in general
I am 177
(banderas gif)

I mean, I guess, its more to do with people who are taller than you at that point will stand out more, but pretty sure, it doesn't represent the average ANYWHERE, even close to it

Never been in a multicultural setting before but did now. Among people all over the world including tall countries like the Netherlands, Scandinavian nations and Germany (most of the hostels I was at were popular among young Europeans). It's like, if ur over 5'8 as a guy or 5'4 as chick, you can "blend in" anywhere socially without anyone giving your height a thought, the aesthetics of the face matters a million times more for approaching. But after 6'2 it does start to become a halo. And racism and lookism is way less rampant (at least overtly), its mostly just on the incel forums. A crap career or being low IQ/ substance or being an aspie overall is far more of a failo.
Yes, i agree, average height like 5'10" isn't much do anything to You, Bellow 5'8" kinda failo You, above 6'2" (187 cm) starts to halo You.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21700
Yeah 5’8-6’0 height is alright tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 15827, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Yeah 5’8-6’0 height is alright tbh.
anything that starts with 5 is already failo and by not being tall you are missing out in the second most important genetic department after face.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 15827
face>hair>height>body>personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15827
6’3”+ and wide frame to stand out

Under 6ft decreases your smv
6ft over increases

For burgercels. Netherlands 6’2

Simple is that

• +1