Height is now official law

D

Deleted member 30293

5’3 Ugly Currycel
Every foid wants a tall guy in 2023. Height goes above everything now. No personality, confidence, or charisma is gonna save you from your short height. Women wish that you we’re never even alive. They don’t want to see you peacefully walking down the street. They will instantly fantasize about a tall guy beating your ass. Sad part is, there is nothing you can do about it other than spending 100k+ for LL surgery

It’s truly over for manlets

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, MaxillaMaxing, BongMog and 20 others
it has always been

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, BongMog, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Every foid wants a tall guy in 2023. Height goes above everything now. No personality, confidence, or charisma is gonna save you from your short height. Women wish that you we’re never even alive. They don’t want to see you peacefully walking down the street. They will instantly fantasize about a tall guy beating your ass. Sad part is, there is nothing you can do about it other than spending 100k+ for LL surgery

It’s truly over for manlets
I am an outlaw who gets puss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
FACE IS LAW

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 28541, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
More greycel threads

Heightpill isn’t real if you’re a BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, aesthetic beauty, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
below 6'3 mean manlet is water life hard am 6'1.5 manlet get hieght mog by 6'3 father am need rope

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Listen Op, being tall only count if you are normie, if ure good looking u dont need it

end of debate

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Angaracel, Deleted member 28541, Chadlet666 and 1 other person
below 6'3 mean manlet is water life hard am 6'1.5 manlet get hieght mog by 6'3 father am need rope
your face is the problem if at 6'1 you want to rope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogger10, It'snotover and Deleted member 32537
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, tombradylover and Deleted member 24789
6'4 or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 32537
water

wasn't like this 10 or 20 years ago but now height (and dick) is law 100%

height >>> face

under 6' = incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and tombradylover
Listen Op, being tall only count if you are normie, if ure good looking u dont need it

end of debate

Yeah but its still brutal

Went outside as a manlet for my country's standards and realized i m looking up at 95% of men, isnt exactly euphoria-inducing

• +1
Yeah but its still brutal

Went outside as a manlet for my country's standards and realized i m looking up at 95% of men, isnt exactly euphoria-inducing
Whats your height + country

If ure like 5'8 in Europe its not that brutal tbh, just short

The guy is around 5’7 btw the one that made out with the white girl

end of debate
Biggest cope ever. If you’re a manlet, you will never be desired by women

Lmao height is so common nowadays stfu with this
Height> face shit
You see tall guys almost everywhere in public it isn’t rare

Attachments

• 95050D1E-DD07-4D17-805A-F5D1ACBA76E5.png
    95050D1E-DD07-4D17-805A-F5D1ACBA76E5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 9B26D552-66B7-415A-A122-BE72FBE3E1E6.png
    9B26D552-66B7-415A-A122-BE72FBE3E1E6.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: garfyld
Biggest cope ever. If you’re a manlet, you will never be desired by women
No its not true. Some women are 5'3 , some women don't care about the height even if that's not common . If ure chadlite no matter ur height u will slay + ltr a girl

Being manlet is game over for a normie, and again it depends. Women aren't that bad in real life

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
You guys dont understand that everything that happens and is said on this forum is just an exaggeration of everything, yeah , looksmax.org does not represent real life . When you already talk about "its over" blabla the whole context is ALWAYS about slays and slays. Damn just find a woman not as shallow as tinder hoes, the world ain't black and white

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, horizontallytall, tombradylover and 1 other person
You guys dont understand that everything that happens and is said on this forum is just an exaggeration of everything, yeah , looksmax.org does not represent real life . When you already talk about "its over" blabla the whole context is ALWAYS about slays and slays. Damn just find a woman not as shallow as tinder hoes, the world ain't black and white
Screen Shot 2023 08 08 at 42747 PM
Meanwhile 5'7 barely HTN asians are making out with white foids that are taller then them. This site is fucking retarded on another level

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, risque_dew, It'snotover and 1 other person
Stupid fucking greycell BEING CHADLITE IS LAW
Nigger your brain doesn’t even work. Face is nothing. Height creates a huge halo nigga use your reptilian brain
you are too bluepilled. Go to an concentration camp and die please normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 24789
Ehren1

am just need grow pound bone face

The guy is around 5’7 btw the one that made out with the white girl

This doesn’t mean your average 5’4 currycel can get hoes. He might be an outlier. Also he’s low inhibmaxxed

Nigger your brain doesn’t even work. Face is nothing. Height creates a huge halo nigga use your reptilian brain

Stupid fucking greycell BEING CHADLITE IS LAW
U know nothing about the blackpill if u think height>face. Yes its a massive halo but short good looking niggas are pounding ur dream girl as we speak. retarded greycell i guarantee ur face is not above a 4/`10 ugly fuck

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
View attachment 2369742

U know nothing about the blackpill if u think height>face. Yes its a massive halo but short good looking niggas are pounding ur dream girl as we speak. retarded greycell i guarantee ur face is not above a 4/`10 ugly fuck
Nigga i’m 5’3. I will never ascend

• JFL

U retard u think low inhib maxx would work for an ugly nigga like u? Actual commit SUI in minecraft please im begging u to take ur life in roblox as soon as possible ugly fuck

• +1
U retard u think low inhib maxx would work for an ugly nigga like u? Actual commit SUI in minecraft please im begging u to take ur life in roblox as soon as possible ugly fuck
I mog you facially but still i’m an khhv. Face doesn’t matter nigga

• JFL
Nigga i’m 5’3. I will never ascend
OF COURSE HEIGHT MATTERS WHEN UR 5'3 LMAO I THOUGHT U WERE LIKE 5'8 OR SOMETHING MY BAD MY NIG NOG ITS OVER

Heightpill isn’t real if you’re a BBC
BBC is anamoly in the matrix. even if you are a 5'2'' balding BBC , you will still get prime white pussy.

most people when giving pill knowledge dont consider BBCs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Sens
BY THE SMALL CHANCE U ACTUAL MOG ME FACIIALY ITS STILL OVER CONSIDERING UR 5'3 PACK IT UP MAYBE IN THE NEXT LIFE OH MY FUCK

I'm hyper blackpilled jfl you can ask @tombradylover hes witness of what i say

But you exaggerate too much by saying "its over". In reality if you work on yourself even if you gymmax softmax and if ure more than 5'5 you will always have a way to slay few women here and there u fkin crazy

NTness is even more important in real life, knowing how to talk to girls is important but you're a manlet loser fag aspie it's read in your thread

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and tombradylover
I'm hyper blackpilled jfl you can ask @tombradylover hes witness of what i say

But you exaggerate too much by saying "its over". In reality if you work on yourself even if you gymmax softmax and if ure more than 5'5 you will always have a way to slay few women here and there u fkin crazy

NTness is even more important in real life, knowing how to talk to girls is important but you're a manlet loser fag aspie it's read in your thread
HES 5'3 ITS OVERRRRRRRRR.

• +1
When i was 13 I begged my curry parents to give me Hgh. it would have costed them about 6000+dollars , very high amount but doable.

they told me: " study hard and we will give you arranged marriage"

now Heightpill is the main criteria and i will never see pussy.

sometimes i feel worried about the amount of hatred i have for my parents.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mighty17like, Splinter901 and Sens
@EasyMan875 This nigga is 5'3 telling a chadlite face doesnt matter nigga I cant with these retarded greycells this is why we need to private to forum i cant with these retards anymore holy FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, risque_dew, It'snotover and 2 others
View attachment 2369742

This greycells are all autistic as fuck height helps but you cant compare it with face this site is full with 6’2+ incels

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, risque_dew and tombradylover
@EasyMan875 This nigga is 5'3 telling a chadlite face doesnt matter nigga I cant with these retarded greycells this is why we need to private to forum i cant with these retards anymore holy FUCK
he didn't see you. It's probably another strong mtn low htn who thinks he's a face mogger lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and tombradylover