Height matters 11% to 37%.

B

BrazilianNUTS

Iron
I did an experiment on tinder with an attractive guy... In the bio was written "5'7" the other one "6'0"
Two different cities...

1 - City one - 13/09/2021 - 73 likes in 12 hours.
Bio: "5'7"
(Difference of 36.5% compared to the experiment below).
-
2 - City one - 20/09/2021 - 115 likes in 12 hours.
Bio: "6'0"
-
3 - City two - 10/09/2021 - 108 likes in 12 hours.
(Difference of 32.4% compared to experiment 1).
-
4 - City two - 24/09/2021 - 96 likes in 12 hours.
(Difference of 11% compared to experiment above).

I used the photos of this gay chad here: https://www.instagram.com/gaelaugusto/
of course I used the ones that he doesn't look gay at all.

The reason I made the experiment in different days was just to make sure the girls won't remember him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Prince88, Deleted member 8869 and 4 others
can you make this easier to understand pls? what is this percentages shit, % of what?

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and bogii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, to_stop_da_cope, Prince88 and 4 others
Over for your brain cells
im not a 16yo like u who still goes to math class, i have to use my brain for more important shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, 444, Prince88 and 7 others
im not a 16yo like u who still goes to math class, i have to use my brain for more important shit
jfl if u have to use ur brain to understand looksmax.org posts

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, alriodai, Prince88 and 5 others
try 6' 2 and 6'4 so we can understand more

Last edited:
Post pics. I want to compare the quality of the women lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
can you make this easier to understand pls? what is this percentages shit, % of what?
115 to 73 has a decrease of ~ 42 likes, in % that would be ~ 36.5%.
108 to 73 has a decrease of ~ 35 likes, in % that would be ~ 32.4%.
108 to 96 has a decrease of ~ 12 likes, in % that would be ~ 11%.

What's so difficult to understand?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ManzareK and Oberyn
Post pics. I want to compare the quality of the women lol.
It doesn't matter the quality, in this case what matters is the quantity. If you're ugly 5 likes in 24h is tooo much starting from the day you've created your profile.

I've done that countless times... if you're a 6/10 you're going to get about 30~40 likes in 24h... if you're a 7/10 you get 50-60, if you're an 8/10+ you get 100+.

I did an experiment on tinder with an attractive guy... In the bio was written "5'7" the other one "6'0"
Two different cities...

1 - City one - 13/09/2021 - 73 likes in 12 hours.
(Difference of 36.5% compared to the experiment below).
-
2 - City one - 20/09/2021 - 115 likes in 12 hours.
-
3 - City two - 10/09/2021 - 108 likes in 12 hours.
(Difference of 32.4% compared to experiment 1).
-
4 - City two - 24/09/2021 - 96 likes in 12 hours.
(Difference of 11% compared to experiment above).

I used the photos of this gay chad here: https://www.instagram.com/gaelaugusto/
of course I used the ones that he doesn't look gay at all.

The reason I made the experiment in different days was just to make sure the girls won't remember him.
confirms my theory tbh.

At 5'7 it's possible to slay. Height is cope past 5'7

lol height matters even this much in dating apps means imagine how much it matters irl

Dumb way of extracting percentages. Try 5'5 vs 6'2 or 5'9 vs 5'11.

The ranges will be different. But at least you aren't very far off. Height matters a lot.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lihito
So 24%:feelsmega: jeez.

The ranges will be different. But at least you aren't very far off. Height matters a lot.
It's because the guy doesn't look tall at tall.. he might be a 5'9. If I had put 6'2 it wouldn't seem very legit.

confirms my theory tbh.

At 5'7 it's possible to slay. Height is cope past 5'7
It is but, make sure you wear an insole. I'm 5'7 but I never considered the possibility to meet a girl without an insole... Before saying my height I tell them I am short, then they think I'm shorter than them, and then I lie saying I'm 1,74 which is taller than most girls so I pass the test.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It is but, make sure you wear an insole. I'm 5'7 but I never considered the possibility to meet a girl without an insole... Before saying my height I tell them I am short, then they think I'm shorter than them, and then I lie saying I'm 1,74 which is taller than most girls so I pass the test.
I'm 5'5, I fraud to 5'7 JFL

Which country? Holy shit the guy looks ugly as hell and gets around 100 likes within 12 hours???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It doesn't matter the quality, in this case what matters is the quantity. If you're ugly 5 likes in 24h is tooo much starting from the day you've created your profile.

I've done that countless times... if you're a 6/10 you're going to get about 30~40 likes in 24h... if you're a 7/10 you get 50-60, if you're an 8/10+ you get 100+.
Where did you tried ? Can you try me ?

that guy is def. not a fucking CHAD man.. are you kidding me?
he is HTN MAYBE NOT EVEN THAT

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I dont believe this experiment the slightest. Not even Amnesia or Salludon got these kind of results despite having high appeal morphed pics.

the quality def matters. If one account has only 60 women but 80% of them are 6s, 7s and 8s and the other account has 100 but 80% of them are 4s and 5s, people would say the account with 60 women had better success.. Not only that, I want to see how quality varies by city.

I dont believe this experiment the slightest. Not even Amnesia or Salludon got these kind of results despite having high appeal morphed pics.
def is possible depending on size of the city and range. I got 50+ likes my first day on tinder with only 2 pics in a mid-sized city lol (population under 300k). So ik for a fact a chad/tyrone can pull bigger numbers than me.

115 to 73 has a decrease of ~ 42 likes, in % that would be ~ 36.5%.
108 to 73 has a decrease of ~ 35 likes, in % that would be ~ 32.4%.
108 to 96 has a decrease of ~ 12 likes, in % that would be ~ 11%.

What's so difficult to understand?
is it me or is that quite a minor difference? i thought it would be life/death

The best way to test this is to use same pictures 5"7 vs 6"0 but different cities (to not bump to same girls) after that you have to calculate the quality of matches and the height of the girls too (5"7+ girls might reject him but under 5"7 he might get the same matches)

def is possible depending on size of the city and range. I got 50+ likes my first day on tinder with only 2 pics in a mid-sized city lol (population under 300k). So ik for a fact a chad/tyrone can pull bigger numbers than me.
but this dude isnt even close to being chad. I wanna bet you mog him.

lifefuel tbh, not nearly as bad as this forum would have you believe

Which country? Holy shit the guy looks ugly as hell and gets around 100 likes within 12 hours???
Ugly are you kidding? as I said, if he was ugly he would get around 5 likes maximum. He might be a 7.5.

Cities are:
City One - Caxias Do Sul - Brazil
City Two - Joinville - Brazil

not related but every time i see that chico video in your profile i legit get sad. The thought we are all going to age

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
These are the photos I used

5'7 men tend to larp and fraud to 5'9 on tinder though, same as 5'10 dudes who larp as 6'