Height Maxing Is The Most Optimal Surgery For Looks Maxing For People 5'4" and under

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Height maxing through surgery has long been thought of as a cope. But for Uber man - 64 inches tall and under, I personally believe it's the best surgery to get. Here's why:

1. It gives you added weight without gaining body fat or worrying about working out excessively. The rods weigh several pounds I think. Probably 2-5. Plus the osteoblasts that form from new bone growth when you are in the process of growing them longer - add new bone mass to your body - upwards of 5 pounds. So you could easily gain 10 pounds of pure lean mass to your body over a month. That's better than any steroid could give you.

2. in most societies people hover around 5'6"-5'9" as average height. 6 feet is the minimum standard for women I know. But if you got height surgery and added inserts you'd be close to that number. Best bet is add 3-4 inches through surgery and add lifts for another 4 inches.

3. If the surgery is a complete failure, and say you have to get your legs removed - it cancels out your height. In BOTH situations - the stigma around your height is removed. Except if you'd be a cripple, there's stigma around that. but still - if you lie about your past height, no one would know. And being crippled is seen as better than being short by society.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Preoximerianas
just lose your legs and say that you were 6'3" theory

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, .👽., Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
3. If the surgery is a complete failure, and say you have to get your legs removed - it cancels out your height. In BOTH situations - the stigma around your height is removed. Except if you'd be a cripple, there's stigma around that. but still - if you lie about your past height, no one would know. And being crippled is seen as better than being short by society.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Would you say limbplastx is the best?

It's good for people in the 5'3-5'7 range, shorter and it won't make much of a difference, taller - you're taking too much risks for a relatively minor bump to your attractiveness...

just lose your legs and say that you were 6'3" theory
Yep. I am hoping science advances to where we can get prosthetic limbs for cosmetic use. That will be the least invasive height surgery will ever get.

Good theory

do you know of any peptides or alternate wound healing treatments like PRP that would speed up the healing process?
I don't know. But I don't think trying to speed up anything with a procedure like this would be a good idea. I made it sound like I don't care if it gets botched. But if it fails, that is so much damn money down the drain as well. If you are worried about wait time I would just get less lengthening done - like maybe 2 inches. I think that one only takes 2 months.