Height pill isn't real

D

Deleted member 15343

‏‏‎ ‎low iq philosopher
What is it like to be short in the Netherlands?

I live in the Netherlands and are 163cm (which is about 5′34), I can tell you it’s not a big deal being short. You just have to accept your own height and it’s no big deal. I usually joke about it, the tall ones find that entertaining and I find it entertaining that they are entertained (win-win, right).

Though, at some occasions it’s a little bit frustrating which has more to do with how they organise places. Some things are built for the average height here (which is about 1m75–1m80) like kitchen counters and what not, so I do get sore shoulders from time to time. Also as a guy it sometimes is a little bit awkward to ask someone to get something from the highest shelve. And yeah, going to concerts can be a “fun” game from time to time, but usually they let me go to the front if they see me or if I ask politely.

But there is no discrimination against short people, but they might on occasion make fun of your height but that has more to do with you having it accepted and how self-mockery you are about it. It’s very rare / non-existent that they would make a move about that if they don’t know you.

Finally my girlfriend is almost a head taller than me (she is 1m80-ish so about 5′9), there is some stigma about female being taller than a guy though, but that says more about those people in my opinion.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Need2Ascend, randomvanish and 6 others
that's a whole lot of cope in one post

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Finally my girlfriend is almost a head taller than me (she is 1m80-ish so about 5′9), there is some stigma about female being taller than a guy though, but that says more about those people in my opinion.
Can confirm, I'm the girlfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, MentalistKebab, cumbutamoren and 5 others
what reddit shithole is this from

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member
the tall ones find that entertaining and I find it entertaining that they are entertained (win-win, right).:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete

I live in the Netherlands and are 163cm (which is about 5′34), I can tell you it’s not a big deal being short. You just have to accept your own height and it’s no big deal. I usually joke about it, the tall ones find that entertaining and I find it entertaining that they are entertained (win-win, right).

Though, at some occasions it’s a little bit frustrating which has more to do with how they organise places. Some things are built for the average height here (which is about 1m75–1m80) like kitchen counters and what not, so I do get sore shoulders from time to time. Also as a guy it sometimes is a little bit awkward to ask someone to get something from the highest shelve. And yeah, going to concerts can be a “fun” game from time to time, but usually they let me go to the front if they see me or if I ask politely.

But there is no discrimination against short people, but they might on occasion make fun of your height but that has more to do with you having it accepted and how self-mockery you are about it. It’s very rare / non-existent that they would make a move about that if they don’t know you.

brother if you have gf why r u on this forum:lul:
EDIT: I DIDNT SEE IT WAS FROM QUORA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15363
i want adriana chechik as my gf
who doesnt
Fathers Day Dad GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343
That's a lot of but's

wait werent you 193cm you said in your previous post

Sad cope. I bet op is nearing the rope :trepidation:

People tend to go on the opposite delusional way when they are near death

Last edited:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

no one is entertained, they are laughing at YOU not with you ya fucking DWARF

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
I thought i was reading some beta male on reddit

I am 177cm and extremely depressed because of my height. Walking around with 5-6cm lifts 24/7, even at the gym.
My life would be so different at 185-190.
At the same time op is coping with 163 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”
Etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, klamus and Deleted member 5786