HEIGHTMAX THEORY - Cartilage Growth + Inversion

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Spine has 33 vertebrae bones, and all of them are connected by joints.

My theory on heightmaxing is simple. Supplementation of MSM + Chondroitin + Glucosamine (OTC, ~$15) has been shown to support health, and regeneration of joints/cartilage. It provides building blocks for joints, and quite possibly stimulate cartilage growth. Just taking it alone doesn't seem to make much sense, since gravity will pull you down and prevent formation of new cartilage.

Amazon product ASIN B004R636HC

Here comes second part. You can take MSM + Chondroitin + Glucosamine at night, right before you sleep. Your spine will expand, and your body will use up the supplements to repair and stimulate cartilage growth.

You can also add inversion table to your routine (~$130-150), and hang down as much as possible. Maybe 3-4 times a day, 10 mins each. That will decompress your spine even more, and if you support cartilage health, could maybe form new cartilage.

This is just a theory. I don't know anyone who has tried this before, but it kinda makes sense. I doubt it will give huge results, but maybe around 1-2 inches is possible. Also, inversion table will help with posture, and that alone can make a 1-2 inch difference. Tell me your thoughts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: crimclown63, enchanted_elixir, Preoximerianas and 8 others
Spine has 33 vertebrae bones, and all of them are connected by joints.

View attachment 1419304
My theory on heightmaxing is simple. Supplementation of MSM + Chondroitin + Glucosamine (OTC, ~$15) has been shown to support health, and regeneration of joints/cartilage. It provides building blocks for joints, and quite possibly stimulate cartilage growth. Just taking it alone doesn't seem to make much sense, since gravity will pull you down and prevent formation of new cartilage.

Amazon product ASIN B004R636HC

Here comes second part. You can take MSM + Chondroitin + Glucosamine at night, right before you sleep. Your spine will expand, and your body will use up the supplements to repair and stimulate cartilage growth.

You can also add inversion table to your routine (~$130-150), and hang down as much as possible. Maybe 3-4 times a day, 10 mins each. That will decompress your spine even more, and if you support cartilage health, could maybe form new cartilage.

View attachment 1419309
This is just a theory. I don't know anyone who has tried this before, but it kinda makes sense. I doubt it will give huge results, but maybe around 1-2 inches is possible. Also, inversion table will help with posture, and that alone can make a 1-2 inch difference. Tell me your thoughts.
i have a better technique its called sleeping stretch maybe ill make a thread on it

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and Deleted member 7509
i have a better technique its called sleeping stretch maybe ill make a thread on it
Just explain in few words here

Just explain in few words here
its like attaching resistance bands with ur legs nd upper body while sleeping..wolfs law will cause cartilage to thicken in spine with time..first its temporary then it gets permanent

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: getra, Deleted member 14918, dadfa and 1 other person
its like attaching resistance bands with ur legs nd upper body while sleeping..wolfs law will cause cartilage to thicken in spine
Wolff's law has nothing to do with cartilage tbh, but I was thinking that once you decompress your spine, and supplement glucosamine + msm + chondroitin, new cartilage will "fill up" and thicken, thus leaving you with permanent growth.

Sleep stretching sounds cool, but idk how safe it would be to do that for 6-8 hours

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Ryan
Wolff's law has nothing to do with cartilage tbh, but I was thinking that once you decompress your spine, and supplement glucosamine + msm + chondroitin, new cartilage will "fill up" and thicken, thus leaving you with permanent growth.
dont know if its wolfs law or some other shit but i have heard many people gained height through this method.there is a russian mf on utube who also sells this program jfl ...his name is virtue ot some shit

• +1
Reactions: Sens
I have that programme, if smbd want to see it just dm me your email, i will send you

I'm trying to upload it here atm, but it's 1h video, so idk if can do it

what's the point of inversion table can't I just hang off my pull up bar :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and thecel
You can grow up to 2 inches in space because of zero gravity compressing the disks in your spine. So that is probably the max height increase possible non-surgically. Inversion table is legit for decompressing spine and glucosamine makes you a few mm taller apparently.

You should try it out OP and see if any results happen.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mewton, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
what's the point of inversion table can't I just hang off my pull up bar :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:
It's easier. You can adjust it to 60 degrees, and comfortably stay like that for 15-20 minutes. Idk if there is a big difference tbh, but inversion table will put much more weight on your legs and lower spine. Pull up bar will put more weight on your upper spine and arms

It's easier. You can adjust it to 60 degrees, and comfortably stay like that for 15-20 minutes. Idk if there is a big difference tbh, but inversion table will put much more weight on your legs and lower spine. Pull up bar will put more weight on your upper spine and arms
I mean hang upside down off pull up bar :feelswhat:

Then you won't have pressure on your legs. Idk if stretching does anything for legs though, so maybe no difference.
what

anyway dosage?

Lol they tried this in 2009 doesn't work

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Salieri, Preoximerianas and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
its like attaching resistance bands with ur legs nd upper body while sleeping..wolfs law will cause cartilage to thicken in spine with time..first its temporary then it gets permanent
I've read about it before on PSL forums, my conclusion and the general consensus is that it's completely retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Ryan and 2 others
fr? where?
In 2006 there was this sky's lumbar routine he paid people to participate it was almost a legit experiment but no one grew

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
In 2006 there was this sky's lumbar routine he paid people to participate it was almost a legit experiment but no one grew
damn. og stuff
this too was around back in 2008. refuted I reckon. in fact you're probably just fucking up your sleep. anyway it's likely better to do with bands than weights

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 4614
instead of an inversion table try a stamina inline backstretch bench
essentially the same but you dont go upside down and you can stretch the spine manually
Maybe by stretching slightly over your original height you can make small gains

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1