Heightmaxing Guide: The Best Guide On How To Get Taller On The Internet (Revamped)

Heightmaxing Guide: The Best Guide On How To Get Taller On The Internet (Remastered)

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Human Growth Hormone
  • Protein
  • Aromatase Inhibitors
  • IGF-1
  • Alternate Methods
  • Glucosamine & Chondroitin
  • Stack (with links and dosages)
  • Conclusion

Introduction
There will be a decent batch of people who will say "Water thread", as in this thread basically contains already-known knowledge, but I am making this guide for the following reasons.
  • A lot of people are taking a lot of peptides, and growth hormone agonists (boosters) while missing out on fundamental things.
  • For newcomers to see this when they arrive on this forum.
  • To ingrain in the minds of the current and future members that stacking GH boosters and protein hyper-dosing is LAW!
  • To create an all-rounded, easy to understand heightmaxing protocol.
  • My last one sucked :( -> https://looksmax.org/threads/height...-secret-stack-rivals-pharma-grade-hgh.506727/

So, I thought it would be a good idea to compile the information in one place for people to see. I can guarantee you that you'll "grow" at least 1.5 inches (3.8cm) after reading this, and yes, I am recycling a lot of work from my last thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-pr...-as-hgh-to-getting-taller-if-not-more.551579/

Read this with some music :)

Human Growth Hormone

A hormone can be thought of as a messenger. In this case, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hormone and one of its functions is that it messages the body to produce a protein called IGF-1 (Insulin-like growth factor 1). One of the effects of this protein is that it causes your bones to elongate, which in turn, makes you taller.

(Estimated Visual Representation of the HGH molecule)

Of course, you're always secreting HGH throughout your lifetime, especially during puberty but what we need to understand is this. Singlehandedly injecting/consuming growth hormone agonists (boosters) like...
  • MK-677
  • CJC-1295
  • Hexarelin
  • GHRP-2
  • GHRP-6
  • HGH
Or doing things that boost your GH levels like
  • High Intensity Exercise (HIIT)
  • Exercise in general
  • Sleeping, etc.
Will NOT necessarily make you taller though. This leads me to my next point.

Protein
Proteins (more specifically amino acids) are the building blocks of life. What we need to understand here is that proteins are made of amino acids (think of it as the equivalent to construction materials). When you consume protein, your body breaks them down into amino acids and stores them for use (your body's construction materials). When the body needs to build a protein, it gets the stored amino acids (construction materials) and builds it.

If you are low on protein (protein deficiency), your body's ability to build things will LITERALLY be hindered! From hair follicles, to nails, to new layers of skin, to anti-bodies and even your HEIGHT, your body will literally NOT be able to build these new cells at a sufficient scale. Think of this as a factory that has had its production capacity hindered. If you are deficient in protein, HGH's ability to work will be stunted as even though it's demanding the body to focus on producing IGF-1, the body just doesn't have a lot of construction materials to build the protein at a large enough scale, hindering the effectiveness of IGF-1 production.
(Don't get me wrong, your growth rate will still be accelerated, but probably at useless levels if you're low on protein)

(Your body's factory production capacity when you're low on protein. It CAN'T produce IGF-1 at scale, even though HGH is basically pressuring it and blackmailing it to produce HGH)

(Your body's factory production capacity when you have ample or excess protein. It CAN produce IGF-1 in massive quantities, amplified by HGH)

So, if you're bombarding your system with growth hormone boosters, and you're neglecting your protein intake, you'll come back saying
"Oh, [INSERT GROWTH HORMONE BOOSTER HERE] doesn't work!"

If you don't have the necessary amount of protein, it really is the equivalent of hiring 20,000,000 construction workers (HGH) to build a taller house (your bones) with only 25kg of construction material (your lack of protein consumption).

"Bruh, we're getting pressured and blackmailed to produce IGF-1 by this hormone called HGH, but this dude doesn't even provide us with construction material (protein). We literally can't build this shit. I guess he wants to be a short manlet for life then JFL. Let me use all of the teeny amount of construction material that is provided here and leave."

As you can see, in this analogy, we NEED to make sure we purchase (consume) more materials (protein) to build this house (longer bones). If we don't, we'll use up the materials to make very, very little progress. So, we need to make sure we not only make sure we hire as much workers as possible (HGH) but we also need to make sure we have as many materials as possible (protein). Without either of them (especially protein), we're stunting out capacity to get taller.

You can get taller by protein hyper-dosing alone really, as you always have HGH in your body, but protein depends on your diet. @Prettyboy said he grew approx. 2 inches (5.1cm) from this.

"Random beach in the Philippines, just because this section was getting dull"

So, the formula to know how much protein you need to sustain yourself is as follows:
  • Weight in kg * 0.8 = Satisfactory protein intake (in grams).
But to increase your height, here is the equation to follow:
  • Weight in kg * (anywhere from 2 to 4) = Height increasing protein intake (in grams).
Convert lbs to kg using this link: https://www.unitconverters.net/weight-and-mass/lbs-to-kg.htm

Of course, you're going to want to use a calorie tracking app to make sure you're on target, I recommend the Cronometer app because it shows all of the amino acids you're consuming, and the IGF protein is made of these amino acids. I ran the numbers myself and found this...
  • Lysine: 10.26%
  • Serine: 8.72%
  • Glycine: 8.21%
  • Arginine: 8.21%
  • Leucine: 7.69%
  • Threonine: 7.18%
  • Alanine: 6.15%
  • Cysteine: 5.64%
  • Proline: 5.64%
  • Glutamic acid: 5.13%
  • Glutamine: 5.13%
  • Phenylalanine: 4.62%
  • Aspartic acid: 3.08%
  • Methionine: 2.56%
  • Valine: 2.56%
  • Tyrosine: 2.56%
  • Histidine: 2.05%
  • Isoleucine: 2.05%
  • Asparagine: 2.05%
  • Tryptophan: 0.51%
These are the building blocks of the IGF-1 protein. As you can see, consuming Serine and Arginine are the most important amino acids to consume as those two alone make up about 19% of the IGF-1's structure. Those are the most important ingredients to building IGF-1 so you want to prioritize those, although you want to get as many as possible.

On the app, Cronometer will show you this, you want to make sure the most important amino acids are as maxed out as possible, and your general protein intake as well. It only shows about 12 though.

Aromatase Inhibitors
Aromatase, or estrogen synthase is an enzyme in your body that synthesizes estrogen. Here is the problem with estrogen though. Estrogen makes your growth plates close quicker. This is a scientific fact, and probably a reason why women have shorter growth windows than men. The lower your estrogen levels are, the more time you have to grow. So, what we are going to need to do is consume things that will decrease our estrogen levels as much as possible so we can have a longer window of heightmaxing, because it is ideal of course.

Things to avoid that make you estrogenic
  • Soy products
  • Being fat
  • And these...

Studies that show that lower estrogen delays growth plate closure
Growth plates on average close around the ages of 17-25. The closer you are to 25, the more protein and HGH/IGF-1 you'll need to get results.
On average, the legs close around ages 17-19 and the spine closes around the ages of 23-25.

Spine growth plates (the information is so hard to come by because it's so understudied but here is what I found)

Although what the internet tells you that growth ends "around 18" or "the end of puberty", the real matter is that...
  • Different growth plates close at different times, due to different factors.
  • Growth plate closure is not very well studied
  • Most people are protein deficient
  • HGH levels aren't at puberty levels after puberty.
So, with these kinds of conditions and that the fact that human growth isn't properly studied, especially in part with growth plates, it's natural for the internet to assume people will just say "at 18' or "after puberty", but it isn't rare for people who have elevated GH levels, open plates, and have optimal protein levels to grow taller. Because with these conditions, most people will only grow within that timeframe.

If you want to get your growth plates X-rayed, you can go see a doctor and get the X-ray. at the ends of each bone, the denser, more separated it looks from the other bones and whiter the bone ends are, the more open the growth plate.

Now of course, I am not saying you're guaranteed to grow to 6ft/180cm with this no matter your height but if you're below 23-25 and you increase your HGH levels and take a lot of protein, I am fairly confident you'll see at least some improvements.

IGF-1
This is an alternative to people who can't get a lot of protein for some reason. IGF-1 is the finished product, so it doesn't require you to optimize GH and protein. The best form of IGF-1 is IGF-1 LR3. Avoid taking other forms of this, as they are not as effective.

You'll want to inject once every two days, as this has a half-life of 20-30 hours. You can experiment with once a day if you wish.

Alternate Methods
Here are ways you can appear taller without messing with your biology
  • Shoe Lifts
  • Invisible Shoe Lifts (recommended)
  • Longer Hair (growing upwards)
  • Wearing One Color (Multiple colors create visual breaks, and make you look shorter as people are perceiving the height of each color)
  • Fixing your posture (UNDERRATED)
  • Stretching Consistently, Hanging, Yoga
  • Wearing Shoes that make you seem taller, like AF1s, Chelsea Boots, etc.
  • Getting leg lengthening surgery (painful and expensive), also consider proportions.
  • Taking Relaxin (it's expensive), see this thread. Relaxin basically makes your pelvis and hip bones longer, may gave you wide hips though so...
  • Note

Glucosamine & Chondroitin
After you reach your desired height, you'll want to supplement with Glucosamine and Chondroitin daily, as this will prevent spine compression. Essentially, you'll keep your morning height intact 24/7 or you'll shrink a teeny bit. This is valuable especially at night when you're walking around with roughly your morning height while everyone is 1 inch (2.5cm) shorter.

https://healthfully.com/506016-gluc...m-treatment-of-degenerative-disc-disease.html (SCROLL TO THE EFFECTS SECTION)

Stack
Feel free to combine, mix and match them if you wish, there should be a stack for all your needs.
The three pillars of heightmaxing are:

• Growth hormone maximization
  • Protein maximization
  • Estrogen suppression
Note that these can have side effects, here are some I have listed here...
  • Acromegaly (severely high GH levels for years)
  • Bone density loss (chronically low estrogen)
  • Mood changes, for the worse, like depression (chronically low estrogen)
  • Bad breath (protein hyper dose)
You'll want to research them more if you're curious and cautious

Personally, here's the stack I'd take (this section was added on 11/17/23)
  • 100mcg of IGF-1 LR3 daily (4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, repeat)
  • 250 mcg of CJC-1295 with DAC weekly
  • 200 grams of protein daily.
  • 2.5 mg of Letrozole daily
Please refer to this thread for an overview of risks associated with this practice.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @pneumocystosis

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Scarfaced, lightskinbengali, zlvaid and 62 others
Low iq as fuck I won't even comment on your shit but you asshole has brainwashed my friend and now he believes that he can grow at 20 and buys garbage that will only harm him you bastard
short people have nothing but hope for them because there is no reason to keep on going without hope

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
This shit expensive:feelswhy:

• +1
Aromasin (1 tablet daily)
u have to clarify that people need to get their bloodwork done if they're going to be taking an AI, especially one as strong as aromasin! 1 tablet is rarely going to be the most ideal dose for someone... and the risk of overdoing an AI is not something to mess with.

if they're not getting bloodwork they should be taking a more mild AI like arimistane imo

• +1
Reactions: Randolf, subhuman to mtn and enchanted_elixir
What about HIIT ie running? Is it good for growth, read exercise can increase hgh for 4-6 hrs and it raises to high levels. Why didn't you add it to your heightmaxx stack?
I am pretty sure I did

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
btw stop telling ppl to take 1 tablet of aromasin (25mg) and chrysin. u smuck. chysin will fuse ur plates if u miss a dose and 25 mg of aromasin will seriously mess you up.
Chrysin and DIM is all people who don't take aromasin have for aromatase inhibition.
12.5 to 25 is the recommended dosage. People can always go lower if necessary. I'll be more cautious next time.

Low iq as fuck I won't even comment on your shit but you asshole has brainwashed my friend and now he believes that he can grow at 20 and buys garbage that will only harm him you bastard
Let's see if he grows. It'll be increasingly hard for him to grow at 20 though.

I am already at my maximum height but i am from pretty short parents at 5 feet 2
Waiting for your framemaxxing guide
Framemaxing is heightmaxing protocol + testosterone + shoulder, back and chest exercises

good guide but definitely not the best one on the internet, it’s not all about igf1 and gh bro
Send me a link to a better one. Someone may have better knowledge but as of places to actually learn how to get taller, this is the best guide I have came across.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and mafiaboy
Some of these sources say igf-1 and some say igf-1 lr3. Is there a difference between igf-1 Insubolic and igf1-lr3. Igf-1Insubolic seems cheaper
"IGF-1 or Insulin-like Growth Factor, is an endocrine hormone that is synthesized by our liver. On the other hand, IGF-1 LR3 is a more potent variant of IGF-1. When the hormone is released within a body, it will cause a reaction leading to an increase of Human Growth Hormone or HGH."

From: https://phoenixgenresearch.com/igf-1-lr3/#:~:text=IGF-1 or Insulin-like Growth Factor, is an endocrine,an increase of Human Growth Hormone or HGH.

LR3 has more arginine than regular IGF-1,
Long arginine 3-IGF-1, abbreviated as IGF-1 LR3 or LR3-IGF-1, is a synthetic protein and lengthened analogue of human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1)

Send me a link to a better one. Someone may have better knowledge but as of places to actually learn how to get taller, this is the best guide I have came across.
don’t want all the real shit to get on this forum until these “cope“ spammers deserve it but i added you to the invitation list

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@AscendingHero, @PapiMew, @Alexanderr
Please stick and send to BOTB, this is CRUCIAL!
We lack a BOTB thread for height and this one is clearly eligible.

Hey, how much mg of Arimidex should I take a day with my MK-667?

@AscendingHero, @Gargantuan, @tyronelite, @PapiMew, @Master This thread 100% deserves BOTB

can u give me mk667

• JFL
Reactions: Roge and Sondern
can u give me mk667
lmao, i hate the word npc but whenever I see comments like this, it really makes me wonder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, Sigmapsycho and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge and Sigmapsycho
Not really and any hair lost will regrow after 2 weeks of stopping Aromasin. My only side effects from Aromasin are hot flashes and depression.

Inject HGH asap bro, mk677 won't do shit for you
Injections are superior.

• +1
Reactions: advancevision
which are the most important amino acids for height growth?

Way too scared to get my growth plates x rayed. Need atleast some hope lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gastqa_ and enchanted_elixir
which are the most important amino acids for height growth?
Reread the guide lol. It's there.

The top 2 are arginine and serine.

Should I even read if I'm an oldcel?

Or IGF-1 LR3 (50-150mcg per injection), if you're taking this, protein becomes a bonus, and not a necessity.

Is this relevant to muscle growth too or just height

Heightmaxing Guide: The Best Guide On How To Get Taller On The Internet (Remastered)
View attachment 1835822
by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Human Growth Hormone
  • Protein
  • Aromatase Inhibitors
  • IGF-1
  • Alternate Methods
  • Glucosamine & Chondroitin​
  • Stack (with links and dosages)​
  • Conclusion

Introduction
There will be a decent batch of people who will say "Water thread", as in this thread basically contains already-known knowledge, but I am making this guide for the following reasons.
  • A lot of people are taking a lot of peptides, and growth hormone agonists (boosters) while missing out on fundamental things.
  • For newcomers to see this when they arrive on this forum.
  • To ingrain in the minds of the current and future members that stacking GH boosters and protein hyper-dosing is LAW!
  • To create an all-rounded, easy to understand heightmaxing protocol.
  • My last one sucked :( -> https://looksmax.org/threads/height...-secret-stack-rivals-pharma-grade-hgh.506727/

So, I thought it would be a good idea to compile the information in one place for people to see. I can guarantee you that you'll "grow" at least 1.5 inches (3.8cm) after reading this, and yes, I am recycling a lot of work from my last thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-pr...-as-hgh-to-getting-taller-if-not-more.551579/

Read this with some music :)

Human Growth Hormone
Let's first start off with genetics. Our genes code for a lot of our predispositions in life, and in the case of height, we are coded with our baseline GH (growth hormone) levels (which influences your height quite a lot if you aren't supplementing with additional GH).

A hormone can be thought of as a messenger. In this case, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hormone and one of its functions is that it messages the body to produce a protein called IGF-1 (Insulin-like growth factor 1). One of the effects of this protein is that it causes your bones to elongate, which in turn, makes you taller.

View attachment 1836522
(Estimated Visual Representation of the HGH molecule)

Of course, you're always secreting HGH throughout your lifetime, especially during puberty but what we need to understand is this. Singlehandedly injecting/consuming growth hormone agonists (boosters) like...
  • MK-677
  • CJC-1295
  • Hexarelin
  • GHRP-2
  • GHRP-6
  • HGH
Or doing things that boost your GH levels like
  • High Intensity Exercise (HIIT)
  • Exercise in general
  • Sleeping, etc.
Will NOT necessarily make you taller though. This leads me to my next point.

Protein
Proteins (more specifically amino acids) are the building blocks of life. What we need to understand here is that proteins are made of amino acids (think of it as the equivalent to construction materials). When you consume protein, your body breaks them down into amino acids and stores them for use (your body's construction materials). When the body needs to build a protein, it gets the stored amino acids (construction materials) and builds it.

View attachment 1836528

If you are low on protein (protein deficiency), your body's ability to build things will LITERALLY be hindered! From hair follicles, to nails, to new layers of skin, to anti-bodies and even your HEIGHT, your body will literally NOT be able to build these new cells at a sufficient scale. Think of this as a factory that has had its production capacity hindered. If you are deficient in protein, HGH's ability to work will be stunted as even though it's demanding the body to focus on producing IGF-1, the body just doesn't have a lot of construction materials to build the protein at a large enough scale, hindering the effectiveness of IGF-1 production.
(Don't get me wrong, your growth rate will still be accelerated, but probably at useless levels if you're low on protein)

View attachment 1836530
(Your body's factory production capacity when you're low on protein. It CAN'T produce IGF-1 at scale, even though HGH is basically pressuring it and blackmailing it to produce HGH)

View attachment 1836537
(Your body's factory production capacity when you have ample or excess protein. It CAN produce IGF-1 in massive quantities, amplified by HGH)

So, if you're bombarding your system with growth hormone boosters, and you're neglecting your protein intake, you'll come back saying
"Oh, [INSERT GROWTH HORMONE BOOSTER HERE] doesn't work!"

If you don't have the necessary amount of protein, it really is the equivalent of hiring 20,000,000 construction workers (HGH) to build a taller house (your bones) with only 25kg of construction material (your lack of protein consumption).

View attachment 1836539

"Bruh, we're getting pressured and blackmailed to produce IGF-1 by this hormone called HGH, but this dude doesn't even provide us with construction material (protein). We literally can't build this shit. I guess he wants to be a short manlet for life then JFL. Let me use all of the teeny amount of construction material that is provided here and leave."

As you can see, in this analogy, we NEED to make sure we purchase (consume) more materials (protein) to build this house (longer bones). If we don't, we'll use up the materials to make very, very little progress. So, we need to make sure we not only make sure we hire as much workers as possible (HGH) but we also need to make sure we have as many materials as possible (protein). Without either of them (especially protein), we're stunting out capacity to get taller.

You can get taller by protein hyper-dosing alone really, as you always have HGH in your body, but protein depends on your diet. @Prettyboy said he grew approx. 2 inches (5.1cm) from this.

View attachment 1836547
"Random beach in the Philippines, just because this section was getting dull"

So, the formula to know how much protein you need to sustain yourself is as follows:
  • Weight in kg * 0.8 = Satisfactory protein intake (in grams).
But to increase your height, here is the equation to follow:
  • Weight in kg * (anywhere from 2 to 4) = Height increasing protein intake (in grams).
Convert lbs to kg using this link: https://www.unitconverters.net/weight-and-mass/lbs-to-kg.htm

Of course, you're going to want to use a calorie tracking app to make sure you're on target, I recommend the Cronometer app because it shows all of the amino acids you're consuming, and the IGF protein is made of these amino acids. I ran the numbers myself and found this...
  • Serine: 9.714285714285714%
  • Arginine: 9.142857142857142%
  • Glycine: 9.142857142857142%
  • Leucine: 8.571428571428571%
  • Threonine: 8.0%
  • Alanine: 6.857142857142858%
  • Proline: 6.2857142857142865%
  • Cysteine: 6.2857142857142865%
  • Glutamine: 5.714285714285714%
  • Glutamic acid: 5.714285714285714%
  • Phenylalanine: 5.142857142857142%
  • Aspartic acid: 3.428571428571429%
  • Tyrosine: 2.857142857142857%
  • Valine: 2.857142857142857%
  • Methionine: 2.857142857142857%
  • Asparagine: 2.2857142857142856%
  • Isoleucine: 2.2857142857142856%
  • Histidine: 2.2857142857142856%
  • Tryptophan: 0.5714285714285714%
These are the building blocks of the IGF-1 protein. As you can see, consuming Serine and Arginine are the most important amino acids to consume as those two alone make up about 19% of the IGF-1's structure. Those are the most important ingredients to building IGF-1 so you want to prioritize those, although you want to get as many as possible.

View attachment 1836598
On the app, Cronometer will show you this, you want to make sure the most important amino acids are as maxed out as possible, and your general protein intake as well. It only shows about 12 though.

Aromatase Inhibitors
Aromatase, or estrogen synthase is an enzyme in your body that synthesizes estrogen. Here is the problem with estrogen though. Estrogen makes your growth plates close quicker. This is a scientific fact, and probably a reason why women have shorter growth windows than men. The lower your estrogen levels are, the more time you have to grow. So, what we are going to need to do is consume things that will decrease our estrogen levels as much as possible so we can have a longer window of heightmaxing, because it is ideal of course.

Things to avoid that make you estrogenic
  • Soy products
  • Being fat
  • And these...
View attachment 1836607

Studies that show that lower estrogen delays growth plate closure
Growth plates on average close around the ages of 17-25. The closer you are to 25, the more protein and HGH/IGF-1 you'll need to get results.
On average, the legs close around ages 17-19 and the spine closes around the ages of 23-25.

View attachment 1836604

Spine growth plates (the information is so hard to come by because it's so understudied but here is what I found)

Although what the internet tells you that growth ends "around 18" or "the end of puberty", the real matter is that...
  • Different growth plates close at different times
  • Growth plate closure is not well studied
  • Most people are protein deficient
  • HGH levels aren't at puberty levels after puberty.
So, with these kinds of conditions and that the fact that human growth isn't properly studied, especially in part with growth plates, it's natural for the internet to assume people will just say "at 18' or "after puberty", but it isn't rare for people who have elevated GH levels, open plates, and have optimal protein levels to grow taller. Because with these conditions, most people will only grow within that timeframe.

If you want to get your growth plates X-rayed, you can go see a doctor and get the X-ray. at the ends of each bone, the denser, more separated it looks from the other bones and whiter the bone ends are, the more open the growth plate.

View attachment 1836626

Now of course, I am not saying you're guaranteed to grow to 6ft/180cm with this no matter your height but if you're below 23-25 and you increase your HGH levels and take a lot of protein, I am fairly confident you'll see at least some improvements.

IGF-1
This is an alternative to people who can't get a lot of protein for some reason. IGF-1 is the finished product, so it doesn't require you to optimize GH and protein. The best form of IGF-1 is IGF-1 LR3. Avoid taking other forms of this, as they are not as effective.

View attachment 1836627

You'll want to inject once every two days, as this has a half-life of 20-30 hours. You can experiment with once a day if you wish.

Alternate Methods
Here are ways you can appear taller without messing with your biology
  • Shoe Lifts
  • Invisible Shoe Lifts (recommended)
  • Longer Hair (growing upwards)
  • Wearing One Color (Multiple colors create visual breaks, and make you look shorter as people are perceiving the height of each color)
  • Fixing your posture (UNDERRATED)
  • Stretching Consistently, Hanging, Yoga
  • Wearing Shoes that make you seem taller, like AF1s, Chelsea Boots, etc.
  • Getting leg lengthening surgery (painful and expensive), also consider proportions.
  • Taking Relaxin (it's expensive), see this thread. Relaxin basically makes your pelvis and hip bones longer, may gave you wide hips though so...
  • Note

View attachment 1836628

Glucosamine & Chondroitin
After you reach your desired height, you'll want to supplement with Glucosamine and Chondroitin daily, as this will prevent spine compression. Essentially, you'll keep your morning height intact 24/7 or you'll shrink a teeny bit. This is valuable especially at night when you're walking around with roughly your morning height while everyone is 1 inch (2.5cm) shorter.

https://healthfully.com/506016-gluc...m-treatment-of-degenerative-disc-disease.html (SCROLL TO THE EFFECTS SECTION)

Stack
Feel free to combine, mix and match them if you wish, there should be a stack for all your needs.
The three pillars of heightmaxing are:

• Growth hormone maximization
  • Protein maximization
  • Estrogen suppression
Note that these can have side effects, here are some I have listed here...
  • Acromegaly (severely high GH levels for years)
  • Bone density loss (chronically low estrogen)
  • Mood changes, for the worse, like depression (chronically low estrogen)
  • Bad breath (protein hyper dose)
You'll want to research them more if you're curious and cautious

View attachment 1836656
View attachment 1836657
View attachment 1836658

Conclusion
If you take anything from this, it is that HGH, protein and aromatase inhibitors are the key to height growth.
And the most important is protein, followed closely by HGH and then aromatase inhibitors

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @pneumocystosis

is 3iu HGH per day sufficient since HGH parcel arrival time changes constantly plus im mad broke

There is nothing about importance of vitamins and minerals in your guide. Calcium is not important? Protein is important enough to ignore this?

Last edited:
I'm 18 and 5 months old. I could have started taking HGH at 17 when I started my mcshit job. How much height did I potentially miss out on? I've been stuck at 5'9/5'10 since I was 16

There is nothing about importance of vitamins and minerals in your guide. Calcium is not important? Protein is important enough to ignore this?
I did mention protein. I was planning on making a calcium/vitamins guide but I never got to it ;/

• Woah
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Came in expecting a new thread but seems like this nigga actually went blind @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
  • Woah
Reactions: Biggdink
@enchanted_elixir if i were to just eat 200+g of protein every other day i.e. mon, wed and fri

would that be enough. I still get protein on the other days but not in the same 200+g point.

@enchanted_elixir if i were to just eat 200+g of protein every other day i.e. mon, wed and fri

would that be enough. I still get protein on the other days but not in the same 200+g point.
Yeah

CONGRATS ON THE MODERATION ROLE ENCHANTED EXILIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL FREE TO SELL MY INFO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and enchanted_elixir
CONGRATS ON THE MODERATION ROLE ENCHANTED EXILIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL FREE TO SELL MY INFO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim